Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Not many of them. Specially simps like that.
Sage is my favorite, but I like other girls too.
Most of Jill and Quinn's fans left here because people regularly started toxic waifu wars about them, so they now hang out in off-topic threads and Discord. Big Quinn fans are the Darkdevil and Zirael, not here anymore.
Big Bella fan - OFT, hasn't posted here for a long time. AchedCroissant is Zoey's biggest fan, but also not here anymore. There was also HolyBacchus, Maya simp, but he is banned. So yes, most of the active fans have left this place.
There is Karamba but he about the only active Quinn simp at some point the "shortage" will fill in

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I'm using various saves to play each of the four paths. With Sage Path, I'm done. I'm playing the Jill path right now, and obviously scenes are repeating. I want to skip those, but for some reason the skip button isn't working. Is there a way to force skip scenes?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm using various saves to play each of the four paths. With Sage Path, I'm done. I'm playing the Jill path right now, and obviously scenes are repeating. I want to skip those, but for some reason the skip button isn't working. Is there a way to force skip scenes?
Settings - skip unseen dialogue.

I assume you've either used a different name or your affinity has changed significantly between saves so the dialogue is different.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I may not always agree with him, if ever:ROFLMAO: but it good there someone that passionate about Quinn
He's just doing this Quinn church for fun I guess. This is the moment when our joke with LIME where we made the girls saints a little over a year ago, got out of control.
Although Ached started this with the Saint Zoey pfp even earlier.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Ray_D and KАRАMBA

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
He's just doing this Quinn church for fun I guess. This is the moment when our joke with LIME where we made the girls saints a little over a year ago, got out of control.
Although Ached started this with the Saint Zoey pfp even earlier.
Almost every girl had a church a new one was popping everyday, poor Ached now he shows up every once in awhile though I think he banned here became the martin Luther of dik :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes