TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Now I have to wait for DrPinkCake to subvert expectations and break my heart. Till then I'll see what's all the fuss about in Acting lessons and determine how badly I might feel hurt.
When you play AL don't go any further then the 3some scene. I forgot what chapter but you'll know when you see it. Fucked me up for about a week.

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
ok this game is unbelievable. The renders are good and the sory is even better. Yet again i play a game from this creator and i start with a dick in my hand and end begging for the next update cause i wanna se where the story goes bravo! do we have any news for the next update or any progress?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
ok this game is unbelievable. The renders are good and the sory is even better. Yet again i play a game from this creator and i start with a dick in my hand and end begging for the next update cause i wanna se where the story goes bravo! do we have any news for the next update or any progress?
Maybe next month. We'll see.

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Big boobs seem a bit off in this game. Boobs in Sage scene and Jill render looked a bit improvable to me

Apart from that awesome game!

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Guys, i have a Problem. Could you may help me pls? Sometimes the Game just start to run back and i need to replay some Stuff again. Mostly not to long but its super confusing and kinda annoying. You know how to fix it maybe? i mean it kinda scroll back like to a earlier point. Haha sry for my crap english today. I am just super tiered xD Wish you all a nice Day :D

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Guys, i have a Problem. Could you may help me pls? Sometimes the Game just start to run back and i need to replay some Stuff again. Mostly not to long but its super confusing and kinda annoying. You know how to fix it maybe?
you probably pressed PgUp to rewind the story

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Pink issues weekly status reports every Friday, they always get posted here.

Reactions: psycohunter96
4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes