Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I’m a bit surprised by those saying ‘nothing happened’ in this update. I wonder if it felt that way because they are used to having four episodes already. It’s a bit like saying nothing happen in the First episode of Season 2 of a TV show compared to the entire first season.

Those people watch art movies, just to fap to the part where the female main character has a five second shower scene. Ignore them. :devilish:

Reactions: always86

conadine89

Dec 10, 2017
Those people watch art movies, just to fap to the part where the female main character has a five second shower scene. Ignore them. :devilish:
not to mention alot of the content depends on choices in previous versions and the dick-chick score, such as when talking to Cathy depending on your score depends on what you say, though the outcome seems to be the same

Reactions: MRG101

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I’m a bit surprised by those saying ‘nothing happened’ in this update. I wonder if it felt that way because they are used to having four episodes already. It’s a bit like saying nothing happen in the First episode of Season 2 of a TV show compared to the entire first season.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this is actually quite a lot for one episode. of course I wish there were more, would be great if DPC could produce twice as much twice as quick. But as it stands he has some of the sexiest animations, and best writing of any 3D visual novel. I wish I had the patience to wait for future episodes so I could play all of season 2 at once, but that won’t happen. Speaking of the rest of the season.
Like you said in your list almost all of those things are just more hints at things to come than actual plot advancement. Some of them are also kinda inaccurate too. Major points of the story that were moved forward in this episode are few and far between.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Of all the story progression and plot points we've gotten I find the letter about MC's mom to be most interesting one that I'm looking forward to the most. I really hope it's something about his mother family as that would play into Jill's route.

Oct 24, 2019
Hi, this seems so stupid but I am stuck in this scene. I clicked every window including the doors but nothing is happening. I also tried to click every area in the scene but still no luck. Can someone tell me what to do here? Thanks!
Screenshot_2020-05-30-12-27-23-001_in.time2fap.beingadik.jpg

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Still haven't figured what the rag in the party is for. You can pick it up, but it seemingly made no difference anywhere.

Reactions: TempinOffice

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Camile you can get if you had a threesome with her in the restroom in DIK route. For Lily, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE 2$$, when you first break into the house, open your phone, click on Rooster app and she'll have a post where you can reply saying you can fix that. Go to bar, talk to bartender about tequila(you can't get it), talk to Derek twice to get him to distract the bartender, go to the bar and click it. Give Lily the bottle, talk to the bartender AGAIN and ask for a lemon, go upstairs talk to Lily and there you go

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Like you said in your list almost all of those things are just more hints at things to come than actual plot advancement. Some of them are also kinda inaccurate too. Major points of the story that were moved forward in this episode are few and far between.
Yes, but this is episode 1 of season 2. Not everything was going to be resolved. Lots progressed by small increments with 1 or two moving by large increments.

i really don't know what you expected. Where did you think it would have been reasonable to see more progress?

Perhaps with Bella and Jill, but Jill has to be earned

Bella on the other hand is damaged. She is taking small steps. Part Of the reason people like Bella and Jill in my opinion is the tease.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes