RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I do wonder if punching Tybalt might piss Jade off alot since she was at the party so she probably saw us punch her son.
Very likely, he is her son after all. Plus both Jade and Burke are faculty members and so pPotagonist would be asking for trouble because i doubt Tybalt wouldn't use his parents influence in case of a fight.

Funny thing the Major choices in this update both involved chosing to fight someone. I avoided both, Tybalt is too much trouble as mentioned above and i wasn't going to face a musclehead just because of the nail polish sniffer Tommy.

Reactions: Ryder-Wilson

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah, the M&J path being another factor my thinking with this situation Mona has most likely already told Camila about what has happened. Now look at how worried Quinn was when she asked Camila if Mona was going to be a problem these girls know something that Quinn doesn't want getting out would that be specifically about Quinn's deal with Burke? I think so, Burke so far has looked spineless especially around Jade but it seems he is able to abuse his power with all these other girls and get what he wants. I think the real antagonists are going to be Burke,Quinn and Vinny who is most likely the dealer.
I'm starting to think Jade could be Rust's aunt. Burke must have taken the path that Tybalt is now choosing when it comes to marriage. Burke is not the type of man who would choose a woman with a strong will if it was not for his career.
It would also explain Sage's hair if she was their daughter.
Burke obviously has a weakness for red hair. Which could cast a shadow over a certain kink.
But these are speculations without a solid foundation.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I find the punching of Tybalt as completely useless. We totally looted his mansion of all the HOT treasures and dismantled his evening event to make money.

Caleb is a fist-worthy opponent, Tybalt is the enemy for another kind of duel, and hitting him is a definite defeat.
Jade, Jill, Bella and who else won't look at it in a good light.
I think your right it was pointless and it might have some really bad consequences since the DIKs and the MC are also on thin ice plus both Tybalt's parents are high up in the school. It was incredibly satisfying to punch him in the face though I wont lie.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Very likely, he is her son after all. Plus both Jade and Burke are faculty members and so pPotagonist would be asking for trouble because i doubt Tybalt wouldn't use his parents influence in case of a fight.

Funny thing the Major choices in this update both involved chosing to fight someone. I avoided both, Tybalt is too much trouble as mentioned above and i wasn't going to face a musclehead just because of the nail polish sniffer Tommy.
if they saw him get punched they should have seen him slap you. Perhaps the difference will come down to if you fucked Jade or if you left her waiting in the car. (Third choice of not playing with her would probably lead her siding with you as a good student)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Reactions: Ryder-Wilson

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
how do you move on from the alpha party, got the suit, talked to everyone, there's only aimless wandering now.

Mar 23, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpy", line 130, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image 'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpyc", line 130, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 774, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1127, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image 'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
This is what i got in ep 4 any solution im using android

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpyc", line 130, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 774, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1127, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
This is what i got in ep 4 any solution im using android
Did you download the latest compressed version?
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3568787
Can some mod fix the link on the first page, please?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

I think the fact that we are banging Tybalts mum and ruined his party is enough revenge without having to punch him
I think the hulk is going to be the new jock leader at some point so fighting him doesn't seem worth it to me especially not for Tommy.

Reactions: chociar666

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Josy is the only LI out the window for me personally. I do think getting involved with Bella is gonna make everything weird, it seems like if we get our threesome route it will be Maya and Josy, Jill and Bella being intimate before is a red herring and trying to fuck both of them will back fire.

Sage is really fucking cool and I don't know if I like her, Maya or Jill more, the update when I have to make a choice between the 3 of them will genuinely break my heart. But like always those 3 are my golden trio, I don't think that's changing.
I'm not so sure about the Bella/Jill red herring thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"What the DIK secret code is"?
It's a small thing, but during the sparring training with Sage we got told that the DIKs and HOTs each have a secret code and now we know what that is for the DIKs.

I also just finished EP5 and have too many questions that either I didn't get them, or they remain a secret until this day, and I would like to see your theories you may have already discussed, I may be too late, but first, what do you guys think is in that room Bella is hiding in her home?, also why did Jill and Bella "fought" in bed and the background?, and do you think the MC will have a sort of fight with Tommy?
Anyways, great chapter, felt it a bit short but I'll give it a 10/10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do wonder if punching Tybalt might piss Jade off alot since she was at the party so she probably saw us punch her son.
That will likely piss of both Jade and Jill, which is why I didn't do it.

what planet are you from? episode 5 was released on friday
I think they're probably meaning the next episode of season 2.

Reactions: Cheems
4.80 star(s) 1,512 Votes