Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm definitely thinking we're going to start seeing some sizeable time skips with the next chapter.

I really have no interest in spending the next 8-10 episodes in a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if the

Perhaps episode 8 will be a time skip to Thanksgiving break with the RHG inviting Sage's "friends" to his ski chalet in a thinly veiled attempt to network with Jill and Rusty's parents, and MC's grandfather.

Josy/Maya end up dragged along as MC's "plus ones."

Sage in a tight fitting parka Yum.
Maybe after the Scavenger Hunt week we could jump ahead a bit. Perhaps this season will cover this week and at the end of it we'll jump ahead a bit after something dramatic happens that upends everything. Could even be interesting if it happened during ep 8; we get about 1/4 or halfway through the episode when something big happens, then the screen cuts to black and something like a "4 months later" caption appears, and the rest of the episode take place here which also sets up season 3.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
God I wish this would happen to me irl
Yeah... even MC looks bored to the death. Now imagine this irl just like this: you're there w/o wine or whiskey, a hookah, even a fucking book. Okay, I know what you're thinking: what fucking book, why not to throw a threesome? Sure, but then what? No-no-no, for outdoor activities you have to have some bruuuhs around as well, mark my words.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yes that one. Cuz i missed those 2 scenes with them
gimme sec,let me get it for you,there you,that's an all Dik route,forgot tell you.I'm using Mod,all gallery,scenes are there,also skipping mini games.But with Mod you can undo it all,let me know if you want clean save,with mini games and gallery,scenes I unlocked(not all) Just tell me how you need the save.Was checking cheat menu,can't undo the gallery, scenes,only the mingames,sorry

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2018
Is it just me or is the paint mini game is impossible? I stay between the lines but I failed each and every time. It almost makes me want to quit this game with how ridiculous the mini game is.
I did it once, on hundreds try... And I had to change my mouse setup.

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
gimme sec,let me get it for you,there you,that's an all Dik route,forgot tell you.I'm using Mod,all gallery,scenes are there,also skipping mini games.But with Mod you can undo it all,let me know if you want clean save,with mini games and gallery,scenes I unlocked(not all) Just tell me how you need the save.Was checking cheat menu,can't undo the gallery, scenes,only the mingames,sorry
That save they remain friends. :/

Reactions: chicho1958

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think Bella is pretty close but Jill is going to be a slow burn.
Yeah, I get a feeling that's the case as well. For Bella maybe sex in the next encounter or the one after that, but with Jill wanting to take things slow, I'd guess at least couple more dates or non-sexual activities with her until we get a sex scene with her (and that's fine with me, I don't mind the slow burn).

Everyone will have their favorites (For me, it's Bella & Jill), but I think all the girls (not just main 5, but many of the side girls as well) have endearing qualities to them with much personality, which I love.

p.s.

For those who had sex with Jade previously, I'm wondering what players chose to do when the end of Hell Week came. Did you decide to reveal it to Derek & the rest of the DIKs, or did you decide to keep it a secret?

There was no consequences yet in the current update, but I'm guessing both decisions will have major consequences down the line.

My guess is, if MC decided to reveal the Jade video to the DIKs, the video will probably get leaked [despite Jacob declaring "no DIK will ever speak of it again" code] resulting in MC especially & the DIKS getting in trouble.
On the other hand, if MC decided to keep it a secret, I don't know how, but I'm getting a strong feeling that the secret will still be revealed resulting in some strain between MC & Derek's friendship [and Derek partly blames MC for having to have sex with the elderly retired teacher].

Reactions: LostPersonFound
Mar 20, 2019
Yeah, I get a feeling that's the case as well. For Bella maybe sex in the next encounter or the one after that, but with Jill wanting to take things slow, I'd guess at least couple more dates or non-sexual activities with her until we get a sex scene with her (and that's fine with me, I don't mind the slow burn).

Everyone will have their favorites (For me, it's Bella & Jill), but I think all the girls (not just main 5, but many of the side girls as well) have endearing qualities to them with much personality, which I love.

p.s.

For those who had sex with Jade previously, I'm wondering what players chose to do when the end of Hell Week came. Did you decide to reveal it to Derek & the rest of the DIKs, or did you decide to keep it a secret?

There was no consequences yet in the current update, but I'm guessing both decisions will have major consequences down the line.

My guess is, if MC decided to reveal the Jade video to the DIKs, the video will probably get leaked [despite Jacob declaring "no DIK will ever speak of it again" code] resulting in MC especially & the DIKS getting in trouble.
On the other hand, if MC decided to keep it a secret, I don't know how, but I'm getting a strong feeling that the secret will still be revealed resulting in some strain between MC & Derek's friendship [and Derek partly blames MC for having to have sex with the elderly retired teacher].
Going to have to agree with you on that one I feel it's definitely going to have to do with Derek its either as you stated there's a strain that can happen possibly due to Josy since she has stated she still has feelings for the MC Maya will probably find out not like that talk with Derek and basically a whole shit show will occur or Derek will be Derek and reveal it by mistake. Part me wants to say Tommy can be a catalyst too if he if the MC and Josy have a relationship. Who knows but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what can occur in the future.

Reactions: JJJ84

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017

I am pretty sure the major consequence will be her giving you the boot, if she finds out. IMO its really not worth it, losing that woman for a bunch of karma points

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I'm thinking he might be a soldier on assignment. Would make the MC's drunken hallucination a nice foreshadowing.
That would be extremely bad thought, you don't want to cuck a soldier, maybe he died accidentally and bella feels resposable for some reason.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Best moment of the entire game thus far:
I have to admit, between his complete inability to grasp how unhip he is and the fact he was the only one who realized the MC didn't take the pictures of Arieth, I'm starting to like Anthony. I hope we get a chance to avoid mocking him on Rooster some day.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes