Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I know it might not sound like it, but I don't mean to make it seem definite. It's just my weird of having fun with it by saying it in that way. If he's not a Burgmeister, that's totally fine in my book because it would save a lot of drama, but it'd also be OK if he is.

Unless his mother's dying wish to his Dad was that he not tell him.
Another huge stretch that doesn't make sense. A Mother not wanting her Son to know he comes from a noble family from her side and possibility entitled to a lot of money in the future. :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Tumai

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Ok guys, now I found the perfect "theory"(definitely not a fanfic). MC is actually both Burgmeister and Royce, also the long lost brother of Rusty. MC's mother is actually a Royce, and his father is a Burgmeister... But they hid that fact growing up so that MC wouldn't be a rich snob when he got to B&R. Rusty doesn't use Russell as his name because when he was little, MC used to call him Rusty and he liked that.

Now, you have the dream : Jill is your sister and Bella is the stepmother. Josy is actually Bella's daughter so you can have the incest dream you always had.
If I tried a bit harder I could fit Sage and Maya to the story as well, but I'm tired for now. Will try better next time I promise
This theory may make no sense for you, but this is what I believe. I realized this from Ep5's Bella and Jill scene. It's actually pretty obvious, if you look hard enough you too will see that.
First half of the theory is okay. I think it's more likely MCs Dad is just a schulb.

I think that level of incest is extremly unlikly, especially since it's against Patreons ToS. Bella as Jills stepmother isn't impossible, more likely she is her sister in law, and more likely still they are friends through Jills sister. I don't find Jill being related to MC's Mum impossible, but i think the Burgmeister angle is more likely, conviniently skirts incest. Josy isn't Bella's daugter she knows her Mum just made the choice to stay with Dad.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
So with regards to the letter that the MC has received, I think there is a possibility of a surname drop in there which could be quite the twist and not in an incest way.
His Burgmeister grandparents reaching out to him [/ISPOILER]
It would be interesting to find out he is a burgmeister since that would mean he might be related to rusty which would probably make Tommy even more jealous.
In my view, it would be neigh on inconceivable (or very bad writing by DPC) that in the 18 years of his dad's story-telling and the MC asking questions that the MC would not know what his mother's maiden name was. On top of that, once he got into B&R, his dad never even thinking to blurt out "oh, you know your mother was a (B) or (R)?" This should rule out it being either.

The surname part of the reveal should be for the benefit of the player of knowledge that the MC already possesses - which should also rule out any NPC surname in the game that the MC knows (e.g. Burke) too as the MC hasn't had a reaction (of "oh that's the same surname as my mom") on learning them.

Now the contents of the letter itself should be very interesting. An inheritance with strings ala "Where the Heart Is" perhaps? The impact of the letter if it becomes known to his friends and fellow students could also be interesting - particularly among the Preps and Rusty.

... in many aspects Rusty and the MC seem to be alike...
I think there's a high chance that they could become very good friends. Based on Rusty's reaction to the MC's DIY speech, if it becomes known that MC also has a rich parent, I have a theory that Rusty may come to view MC as a mirror of himself in the vein of "the prince and the pauper" - of what he might have grown up to be if the roles had been reversed and it was him that was disinherited rather than vice versa. Making him a much better man as a result.

Jan 20, 2018
That picture of bella's husband though looks rather close to the mc's dad albeit a bit younger, though i hope that's another dude not a fan of that kind of twist, on a side note, i hope we really get to form a romantic relationship with bella and not just because the mc has an "urge" i'm a huge sucker for those characters, coldhard exterior but loving and caring inside, that kind of gap moe.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
Ok guys, now I found the perfect "theory"(definitely not a fanfic). MC is actually both Burgmeister and Royce, also the long lost brother of Rusty. MC's mother is actually a Royce, and his father is a Burgmeister... But they hid that fact growing up so that MC wouldn't be a rich snob when he got to B&R. Rusty doesn't use Russell as his name because when he was little, MC used to call him Rusty and he liked that.

Now, you have the dream : Jill is your sister and Bella is the stepmother. Josy is actually Bella's daughter so you can have the incest dream you always had.
If I tried a bit harder I could fit Sage and Maya to the story as well, but I'm tired for now. Will try better next time I promise
This theory may make no sense for you, but this is what I believe. I realized this from Ep5's Bella and Jill scene. It's actually pretty obvious, if you look hard enough you too will see that.
Maya and Derek's father saved your father long ago by helping him escape his oppressive Burgmeister family at the Tower of Joy Baby Shower, and now destiny echoes across generations as the twin duo swears an oath to follow MC around like puppies on his way to become the DIK Reaver.
Sage is part of a caste bred specifically to detect and harvest Burgmeister and Royce superior genes for world domination, and that puts MC squarely in her red crosshairs.

quinniefinger.jpg

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Another huge stretch that doesn't make sense. A Mother not wanting her Son to know he comes from a noble family from her side and possibility entitled to a lot of money in the future. :WaitWhat:
A huge stretch? It's a classic storytelling device called the " ", where a character's true nature/lineage is kept from them.

Would it be all that unreasonable to assume that the MC's Mom, who was so hurt after being shunned by her family for running away with his Dad, didn't want her son to know his heritage because she wanted him to have a normal life?

His Dad could have kept this secret from him out of respect for his mother's possible dying wishes and, again, while I am NOT saying that this is the 100%, bona-fide truth, I am saying that it is incredibly easy to see it as a possibility.

Reactions: Nercoz

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Tier lists you say? Usually you know a fad is dead by the time I get in on it. Still why not, it's a fun exercise. (Ashley's position is honorary unless it becomes clear she and Derek are not an item.)

ep5_tier.png

Bella really should be higher, but she's docked a tier until we verify the skeletons in her closet are not literal skeletons.

Reactions: cybergiga
Mar 20, 2019
In my view, it would be neigh on inconceivable (or very bad writing by DPC) that in the 18 years of his dad's story-telling and the MC asking questions that the MC would not know what his mother's maiden name was. On top of that, once he got into B&R, his dad never even thinking to blurt out "oh, you know your mother was a (B) or (R)?" This should rule out it being either.

The surname part of the reveal should be for the benefit of the player of knowledge that the MC already possesses - which should also rule out any NPC surname in the game that the MC knows (e.g. Burke) too as the MC hasn't had a reaction (of "oh that's the same surname as my mom") on learning them.

Now the contents of the letter itself should be very interesting. An inheritance with strings ala "Where the Heart Is" perhaps? The impact of the letter if it becomes known to his friends and fellow students could also be interesting - particularly among the Preps and Rusty.

I think there's a high chance that they could become very good friends. Based on Rusty's reaction to the MC's DIY speech, if it becomes known that MC also has a rich parent, I have a theory that Rusty may come to view MC as a mirror of himself in the vein of "the prince and the pauper" - of what he might have grown up to be if the roles had been reversed and it was him that was disinherited rather than vice versa. Making him a much better man as a result.
Agreed to add a bit to your inheritance with strings statement. I feel pretty soon we will find out a bit more about MC's mother's side of the family because it will eventually become harder for his father to keep it secret if there are events that will continue to poke at it. Now, who knows what this may in entail maybe allow him to pull some strings or it could cause future problems because there could be a small possibility that MC's mother's side can be more powerful than both (B) and (R). This is a very interesting topic to talk about.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well yeah Tommy plot is weirdly branched together, CHICK route>Tommy-Josy drama. DIK route>actions on DIK path drama. Can you avoid both? Didn't try that but I wonder, I mean who would play on a CHICK route and avoid Josy and Maya as well? XD
Someone on a Jill or Bella route. When you start officially dating Jill I wouldn't recommend keeping sidegirls.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
You need context.
-MC's mother was a young girl that eloped with Mc's dad.
-She had a huge fight over that and cut ties with her family.
-Jill let us know that money makes harder to connect with people.
¿It's so hard to think that the mother had the minset of raising his son in a more humble way?

Personally I doub that the message has anything to do with money at least in any direct way.

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
That would make his relationship with Jill incestuous and there will be no such thing in this game. DPC has made that clear.
It depends on how far are they related having the same family name. Royce family could be deeply old clan, so MC and Jill may be 5th generation relatives(or farther). Thus, it shouldn't be considered as incestious relationship.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes