Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Just played game from the start through to end of current episode.
Did the the threesome route with Maya and Josy. If MC is only friends with them, how will M&J join the HOTs as they have uncompleted sexual acts to complete? Will he still have sex with them, or as they are no longer LIs, are they now fair game for others? Or will they not join?
Somehow I doubt that Quinn will accept just showing a photo / video of proof. Considering her plans for Maya, she is likely to want all HOTs to see in a showing such as was done by DIKs. Maya also needs to find out the free tuition is actually free.
If memory serves they also talk about forging evidence at some point, which could happen if you pick the friend path. However i have a feeling that something like this will backfire, unless Quinn somehow doesn't realize it.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
They can still ask mc to help them. It's just sex. And if mc declines, they will do something off-screen (like Derek did certain tasks) and mc/the player will never see it. I don't know if Quinn does a HOT evaluation party with guests? The DIKs did it alone to keep the details secret, so likely the HOTs will do the same. Guests were planned for the party after the evaluation.
Maya doing something sexual with a man that is not the mc? Good luck with that

Reactions: Zirael Q

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I did follow the walk through still does not work
There is no dobleclick,
1. Rooster app, Lily's cluck, select tequila post,
2. Talk to Lily,
3. Find tequila at the bar,
4. Talk to the bartender,
5. Talk to Derek once if you've talked to him before, twice if you're talking to him for the first time.
6. Click on the tequila at the bar.
7. Go back to Lily,
8. Tell the bartender about the lemon,
9. Find Lily upstairs (middle floor).

Reactions: kghky

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How to get Tequila bottle? Not able to proceed.
Double clicking on derick is not enabling to get tequila
When in the freeroam in the preps mansion, check rooster and click on Lily's cluck. Choose the tequila-answer which starts the tequila quest.
Talk to Derek, then ask the barman for tequila and then talk to Derek again.
Take the tequila bottle behind the barman and talk to Lily.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
She is a duo with Josy. If Maya can't do it Josy can.

Just like MC and Derek.
Even the threesome? She may be more open than maya but banging two random dudes? not happening and i'm actually curious to see where the developer is going to do with the scaveging hunt if they rejected you

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Don't expect the events in HOT sorority to continue as before. It's time for Sage to start wondering what's going on behind her back. She is already upset and when she finds out that her "daughter" Mona is ending ....

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Maya doing something sexual with a man that is not the mc? Good luck with that
"they will do something off-screen " does not mean that it has to be sex with another man. That would be unlikely for a main LI unless the mc has permanently rejected them. Probably they will fake it with a dildo or do a lesbian threesome. Or they leave it open and Quinn let it pass. It's just text if the mc does not do the scene.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Even the threesome? She may be more open than maya but banging two random dudes? not happening and i'm actually curious to see where the developer is going to do with the scaveging hunt if they rejected you
If you ended on friendy terms they may ask MC, otherwise they will have to do it with someone else...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Three girls can make a threesome too. But I don't think that will happen either.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
If you ended on friendy terms they may ask MC, otherwise they will have to do it with someone else...
i don't think that will happen, not yet atleast, we know that now josy will get the money from her dad, this could push maya to do something stupid, we know that the game will eventually get some "dark" content and maya said that she is ready to do anything for the free tuition, before the cumpetition she grinds on you because quinn told her to do that, you can act like an asshole to her and will do that anyway, there could be some bad end content where she becomes quinn's new whore

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
"they will do something off-screen " does not mean that it has to be sex with another man. That would be unlikely for a main LI unless the mc has permanently rejected them. Probably they will fake it with a dildo or do a lesbian threesome. Or they leave it open and Quinn let it pass. It's just text if the mc does not do the scene.
Three girls can make a threesome too. But I don't think that will happen either.
A female threesome would be a great thing to see, can't deny that, but something tells me that we won't get sex scenes without the mc

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
i don't think that will happen, not yet atleast, we know that now josy will get the money from her dad, this could push maya to do something stupid, we know that the game will eventually get some "dark" content and maya said that she is ready to do anything for the free tuition, before the cumpetition she grinds on you because quinn told her to do that, you can act like an asshole to her and will do that anyway, there could be some bad end content where she becomes quinn's new whore
I don't think DPC will waste his few resources to split the game in two paths, one with Maya as a main LI and one where Maya is just Quinn's new whore. This game is not AL.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
yes,let share my think with you:
1- i think the mc can become the new president since he will rebuild the dik's not only the house,just what you said,he will rebuild the way's of the dik's,but something triggers is about tommy,do you think he will try sabotage our work for the people lose faith in mc ?
2- i too worry about ( i don't know if you play in sage route),but she said she will quit the college ( graduation) next year soo it's possible the game end in the next year in game or just her route ?
3- tommy and quinn and jocks and alphas team up to do something with the mc ?
4- caleb will try revenge against mc ?
5- chad will try fight for sage ?
6- and last but not unimportant,Riona and others will pay for quinn work ?
i know many doubts,you may not know all answer but share what you think and sorry english is not my native language.
  1. Tommy does seem like he's being set up to be the big bad of the game, so perhaps he will try to do something to sabotage the MC
  2. I don't think this game will cover the entire 1st year for the MC given the rapid pace things have been happening in just the first 2 weeks. We'll probably just get the first few months, or at some point we'll skip to the winter time or the the following spring.
  3. Doubtful. Tommy might try to get Quinn to help if he ever calms down and tries to patch things up, but they'd never team up with the Jocks.
  4. If you fought him, possibly.
  5. Only if he's straight and feels he made a mistake, but that doens't seem likely.
  6. I hope not. Hopefully none of the HOTs will really suffer terrible consquences and they'll just be able to move past it.
Based on statistics:

Last official DPC discord poll (that I have anyway) Post C3 Circa 8-9 months ago:
View attachment 680453
1. Jill, 2.Bella, 3. Sage

A few unofficial polls have been done since with the same result.

The latest unofficial poll (including C.5) shows Bella and Jill neck and neck with Sage close behind. Maya and Josy have lost even more ground.
View attachment 680459
Let's be fair though, there's some "big" reasons why those 3 are more popular. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Don't expect the events in HOT sorority to continue as before. It's time for Sage to start wondering what's going on behind her back. She is already upset and when she finds out that her "daughter" Mona is ending ....
Furthermore Ashley is about to crumble too. Camila and Lily are the only pledges fitting the HOT's attitude.

Reactions: ThePresident451

rendersen25

Jun 30, 2018
Two questions still yet answered:
1. What happened with Troy and why did he get kicked out of the jocks?
2. What is the prize for getting the most points of the scoreboard?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Another thought on the update, about the scene with Bella and Jill after dropping off Cathy. We can see Jill making faces twice after Bella thanks/compliments the MC....Maybe that means something?
Yeah, it means Jill is surprised to see that Bella has opened up to the MC and that they seem close, and she's wondering how.

I don't think Jill suspects anything between them right now, but if moments like this keep happening and Bella lets her guard down with the MC when Jill is around, then I reckon her suspicions will grow and that this MC/Jill/Bella triangle will become another source of drama in the game.

I only wonder what will that birthday letter from mother be like what we learn from it since it can end up as we will be relatives to Jill or Bella since atemps to get them were halted till now
The letter isn't from the Mom, it concerns the Mom. It will most likely be from his Mom's wealthy family finally reaching out to him after all these years to offer him some kind of inheritance that will make him as or more wealthy than Jill and Rusty.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes