jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Yeah, looks like 'major choice scale' system tell us nothing after all and it will require ajustments at the very least.
The first time I mentioned anything about the total episode count I said 10-20 episodes. I know that this estimate can be improved, but it's hard to say an exact count because I have a very specific plan for the game that I can't reveal. The best estimate I can give you right now is that we're still early in the game and that I would be surprised if I release less than 4 seasons.
Also as I thought, basically RP will become even less significant in the future. Maybe for some more flavour here and there but hardly something defining.
I removed the visibility of the RP because I saw players playing the game to get as high of a score as possible with the girls. It became a hunt for stats and that was a big warning sign, since that's not at all what I wanted this game to be.

I want the game to be about choices and how a sum of choices, as well as key choices, can come together and affect the journey. The best example of this so far is in episode 3 where Isabella evaluates you and for the moment makes up her mind about you as a person. It wasn't a single choice that caused her to say that you're good or bad for Jill, it was a sum of your actions, where some of your choices mattered more than others.
You put MC on top tier. What's that suppose to mean? :KappaPride:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
The idea I got from her from episode two is that she was going to be Quinn's Yesman, but she actually has a personality.
I can't really blame her. Bear in mind she's just a pledgie, and the success of that is almost entirely dependent on Quinn. She probably won't rock the boat until after the HOT initiation.
Fair point. It appears that Chad is an up-and-coming star athlete (until they bust him for 'roids, at least :D), which probably secured him the prez title tho.

I'd say the power struggle with Tommy is gonna happen regardless of the letter's content
I don't think there will be much of a struggle, TBH. Tommy's a slacker and a freeloader. As long as you keep his proclivities supplied, he'll shut up and deal. Besides, he's borderline bipolar enough that he might actually cheer you on.

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
That's what has most likely set Mona off and wants nothing to do with it now after Burke perhaps got all touchy like Father like son both of them are creeps and need to be taken down a level just ask Tybalt what happens when he gets on the wrong side of us.

The brawler is the fight with Caleb and the cooking with Bella you'll have to be patient for both of those.
I finally unlocked the reward, but it seems not to fight Caleb, but to fight the brawler in the phone

Reactions: Mormont

Dav1dBlak3

Apr 12, 2018
Did anyone notice that if Tyballs bring MC to the court, it was not the first time for MC (as in the past mentioned how lucky the bully kid's family never sue MC and his dad). I think it was no luck, probably MC's mom family was watching him somehow and using their power to prevent that happen and might as well they are still look after him in someway (also connect with the letter in ep5) and will prevent Tyballs from doing anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scalvi

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Part 5 is so boring. Nobody cares how the Diks started.
The party part was very tiring.
WellThatsJustLikeYourOpinionMan.jpg

I found it very interessting (and not at all surprising) that Tommy was always a giant douchebag. I will have no regrets punching this guy when the time comes. After that wheelchair scene with Heather (plus the scene from a former episode in which she states he steals money from her) I ask myself what she sees in him. I would drop a partner like that like a shit-sandwich.

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
Part 5 is so boring. Nobody cares how the Diks started.
The party part was very tiring.
ıt was lıke a fıll epısode but to avoıd ıt drpınk put a lot of sex scenes ın a row
ı thınk ıt wasnt that much borıng but wasnt as good as the other epısodes and ı thınk when epısode 6 7 come ep.5 ıs gonna be so meanıngfull than now

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Have you asked the bartender for tequila?
First I clicked on the tequila bottle on the shelf and I just got a statement about the existence of the bottle.
Then I asked the bartender about all the possible drinks (bourbon, scotch, beer). No mention of tequila here
Then I asked about can be ordered and the answer is just water.
Then I click on Derek (the first time) and got his jokes and I also talked to him about Quinn (sp?)
After that: Nothing. If I click on Derek again I just got a text about him being a chameleon, the bartender just given me the same option as before and I cannot pick the tequila bottle.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
First I clicked on the tequila bottle on the shelf and I just got a statement about the existence of the bottle.
Then I asked the bartender about all the possible drinks (bourbon, scotch, beer). No mention of tequila here
Then I asked about can be ordered and the answer is just water.
Then I click on Derek (the first time) and got his jokes and I also talked to him about Quinn (sp?)
After that: Nothing. If I click on Derek again I just got a text about him being a chameleon, the bartender just given me the same option as before and I cannot pick the tequila bottle.
And what about the steps before that?

1. Rooster app, Lily's cluck, select tequila post,
2. Talk to Lily,
3. Find tequila at the bar,
4. Talk to the bartender,
5. Talk to Derek once if you've talked to him before, twice if you're talking to him for the first time.
6. Click on the tequila at the bar.
7. Go back to Lily,
8. Tell the bartender about the lemon,
9. Find Lily upstairs (middle floor).

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
People who think that the game will end after the first year, remember that during the second year there will be a competition or smth like that in which jocks want to participate. I think that the mention of competition hints that MC participates too or all DIKs as a team against jocks
The jocks do bodybuilding and pump iron. I don't think that the DIKs want to start with that kind of sport.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
So. I replayed the game but actually read the content again instead of skipping about assuming I remembered it and my opinion on Maya/Josy has softened quite a bit. I would still choose the friendship route but I don't actively have an issue with them anymore. I think I was forgetting two massive things. Firstly, whilst I control the MC's choices his emotions and reasoning are his own. He's just as much a character in this story as any of the LI with his own personality and feelings. He is not an avatar for my personality and emotions. My choices are his, My feelings and justifications are not.

Secondly, all the Episodes so far take place over ~2 weeks. I've been attributing much more emotional connection between MC and Maya/Josy than the story would indicate. My problem was always "inconsistency" between everyone's feelings and their actions but really it was largely inconsistencies between feelings I've assumed on MC and the actual story. I've always treated the story thus far as Maya/Josy basically cheating on the MC by staying together in Ep4. That he had deep romantic feelings for them and the lying and choosing each other was a betrayal. Playing it through I now believe it was just what he said. A crush. A desire to date them and get to know them. They are sprouting deeper feelings in Ep5 but up to Ep4 things are surprisingly casual from his perspective and the need for the "sex" part of this adult VN creates a lot more casual sex I attributed to deeper emotions. A lot of it was just sex. At the end of the day he's known Maya for less than a fortnight and barely spoke to Josy before the date in EP1 and barely talks to her throughout the game. These are just hot girls he has a crush on not romantic love or relationships. Conversely Maya/Josy are actually in love and being this apprehensive about pursuing a crush is much more logical. Don't get me wrong, I think they're more invested than the MC is but this isn't as incongruous as I thought.

I now believe the whole outrage in Ep4 was exactly what it says on the tin. He was pissed off at the lying. It makes some level of sense whereas before I was hung up on my own idea he was falling for these girls and they betrayed him. That in Ep4 he basically broke up with them only to forgive them and start the relationship back up which is stupid. Now I think it was more all this time he's had an intention to date them (a crush), they lied so he was annoyed but come the Ep4 finale he's forgiven the lies because he does like them and gone back to giving them a chance at dating with no hard feelings. Now I personally wouldn't date them because they cheated to be with MC as a fling, "If they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat on you" is my motto, but I understand why come Ep5 they're now just dating rather than in a committed relationship.

Basically I think people need to put more stock into the MC's actual declared emotions (stuff like his discussion with Derek at the fridge if you're friends where he says he is happy for them, he isn't a home wreaker and understands their choice) rather than inserting their own feelings (and I am guilty as fuck for doing this). Just because I'm a sap who falls into limerence at a glance doesn't mean MC is. He could be casually dating all these women and having all this casual sex because currently he's know these girls for barely 10 days and he's just getting to know them.

Nercoz

Dec 25, 2017
People who think that the game will end after the first year, remember that during the second year there will be a competition or smth like that in which jocks want to participate. I think that the mention of competition hints that MC participates too or all DIKs as a team against jocks
OMG, what if it's the Greek Olympiad? :eek:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's not explicitly stated. Dawe simply says their competition is "next year" but he could just be referring to the next calendar year, not academic year. Whatever competition this is could be happening in April of the following year, but that's still in the MC's first year at college.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
exactly,is for this i think my theory about time jump in the two - three years is right,although i don't know if the game will be the entire mc college life in time jump ( but can if the game have 15-20 ep)

always86

Mar 19, 2020
it seems we have to make a choice between Jill and Bella
View attachment 682111
View attachment 682112

that's too sad for me
fairly sure you will be able to get them both on one play through, might mean cheating and might mean ‘bad endings’. Remember DPC has said he doesn’t want people to be trying to maximise rep. So it’s okay to not get a point with Jill to get one with Bella and vis versa.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes