R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I had decided to stay away from the thread until after playing the new chapter, mostly to avoid spoilers.

but then i saw you writing too much and i got worried, i read and i'm worrying even more:cry:
its a sold chapter but I personally would recommend doing a fresh playthrough. as it makes some of the sections feels less like filler

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The only thing i remember about AL is that i wanted to end up with hedgwig? i think that was her name and it never happened so i ended up alone.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Sep 22, 2019
Differentiating the LI’s? Avoiding that problem which most western VN’s have of everyone being an amoral slut willing to fuck their brother/sister/pet/students at the drop of a hat and totally be ok with polyamory despite harbouring an all consuming love for the MC?

If anything I think she’s moving too fast. Thats just my opinion and all. Same reason I’m OK we didn’t fuck Sage this time around. It’s building a relationships that leads to sex rather than the default for games on here which is sex leading to a ”relationship”.

And I wanna see them form actual relationships. Not just fuck and go “oh we’re in love now”. Being a DIK goes a long way in you can point to reasons these people are attracted to one another. It isn’t like most things where you get girls by virtue of just being the MC.

Bella seems to be leaning into her guilt more and more and I think sex will be a tipping point in the future. Either to her getting over it or be consumed by it. Blowing our load (literally) now by having them fuck without consequences to it would be a wasted opportunity.

Just my take, he’s saving sex for a bigger scene than helping with some cleaning. Same for Jill.
If shes ready to suck the mc off, which she is, then sex is honestly something that comes naturally with that. The only reason it didnt happen tbh, is so we keep coming back

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I doubt anyone excepts a full harem ending. But I can see DPC doing something like this just to become "dark": we choose Maya, Maya's dad kills Josy, Bella commits suicide, Jill marries Tybalt, Sage becomes a drug addict whore.
No way dude.... no way xD

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
IMG_20201114_165827.jpg
Damnnn!!! this design looks soooo sick

I can't believe that with NOPY I have downloaded this game (10GB) 30-40min wow it's much faster than MEGA

Sep 14, 2020
I’m bummed knowing that this game won’t be fully completed til like 2024. Can’t believe I had been waiting 6 months for this season and I already have it fully completed. It’s gonna drive me nuts.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The worst part about that whole thing is that IRL, Tybalt's threatened lawsuit wouldn't work out. DPC dumbing down Jill's character to allow her to succumb to some weak threats is wack asf and bad writing. Jill has the resources to counter a lawsuit from Tybalt and could even threaten right back by refusing to talk to him/converse with him if he were to move forward with those threats.
Yeah what you said is the exact problem I have with every game that tries to do a generic blackmail plot it dumbs down Jill's character because she just passively accepts what Tybalt said especially since she is a Royce and her family founded the colege they are currently attending. I hoped DPC would be more original and not use a plot device that can be found in every hentai since the begginning of time.

TaraRumTum

Jan 23, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES

THE MUSIC WAS REMOVED TO REDUCE THE SIZE TO MEET THE 2GB LIMIT OF RENPY TO MAKE EXPANSION APKs. A NORMAL APK CAN BE DONE BUT MANY PEOPLE WON'T BE ABLE TO PARSE THE APK AND INSTALL IT.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 0.6.0 :
- Extract the .rar file you get using any archive extracting software on your Android.
- Install the APK.
- Copy "being.a.dik" folder to "Android/obb"
- Enjoy.
(!!KEEP IN MIND TO NOT RUN THE GAME BEFORE YOU DO THE 3rd STEP.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Add music in apk and cheats walkthrough please without music its empty

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The worst part about that whole thing is that IRL, Tybalt's threatened lawsuit wouldn't work out. DPC dumbing down Jill's character to allow her to succumb to some weak threats is wack asf and bad writing. Jill has the resources to counter a lawsuit from Tybalt and could even threaten right back by refusing to talk to him/converse with him if he were to move forward with those threats.
It may not be arson, but MC was clearly trespassing and doing some illegal shit. There will be multiple witnesses. The bottom line is that even if the MC has a decent shot at court (which I doubt, as does Jill), Tybalt could drag him through a lengthy litigation process and just screw him on legal fees. That's basically how it is. The rich has such an immense advantage over some broke kid when it comes to legal matters.

Jill cares about MC, but enough to fight a court case on his behalf? They aren't a couple yet, and this type of thing would be handled by her family. Even if she can do it herself, her family would find out and not approve of it.

The thing about DPC as a writer is that he always tries to ground the characters in reality a bit. Not necessarily the plot arcs and what happens throughout the story, but the characters' reactions to things that are happening around them.

poopy13

Oct 27, 2018
It's going to annoy a lot of people and this is where I worry that all this drama building and piling one thing on top of another is going to be a problem down the line. I don't know if it would affect their Patreon, but I think it should.

Overall I'd say that people play these adult VNs not just for the hot characters and copious amounts of sex, but for the escapism inherent within that, to not have to deal with life's shit and not feel the crushing weight of depressingly heavy feelings. This episode has done that in spades and I personally just can't see people continuing to be happy with the direction this game is taking.
I am a top tier patreon for DPC's games and you couldn't be way off on your over bullshitting analysis. Just like the rest of your hot takes in this thread. Don't like the game, moveon.org and stop bitching about it.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Great chapter. Not sure I'm in love with the repair settings for the house, but whatever. It gives me something else to toy with.

I definitely need to do some additional walkthroughs to figure out where I want to be in this. I keep bouncing around on who I prefer, which I guess is close to reality. Honestly, Maya and Josey were off my radar for awhile. I'm finding myself gravitating toward Bella, Quinn, and Jade for the most part although I realize the last two aren't really love interests. With that said, a number of the other HOT girls are preferable to me compared to Josey and Maya really.

Oh. I'm also glad some of the Swyper bits came into play. Very nicely played on that. I do hope for some additional rewards there in the future.

Reactions: poopy13

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Silverlining to all this is with Burke gone and Quinn nigh on exposed there’s little chance of Maya/Josy having to resort to prostitution.
Burke isn't gone.

The best Chapter was the Hell Week plot arc by far... humor, sex, romance... But I think we are getting carried away by the emotions of this last chapter, there are still many more to come out (I think) and it can still be fixed, it is clear that this is not a Harem game and I am already psyched. Notice that as I have said a thousand times, the Maya and Josy thing screwed me up, but seeing what I saw in this chapter 6 I liked the part with them as much as being a "friend" ... friendship forever
It's been known this would not be a harem game, but it never had to be. It's more the fact that so many strings are getting tied to the MC in such a short space of time and rather than just allow this to be a light-hearted college game with small dramas where the MC is allowed to play the field with a lot less pressure until at least 2-3 episodes near the end, it's piling on so much drama and giving us really consequential decisions far too soon.

Again, more examples of how DPC is manufacturing poor drama just for the sake of it rather than doing something that's more subtle and nuanced.

Please DPC, I don't want AL kind of drama, I'm begging.
Even if DPC was still here, I fear such hope is useless now. :(

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I had decided to stay away from the thread until after playing the new chapter, mostly to avoid spoilers.

but then i saw you writing too much and i got worried, i read and i'm worrying even more:cry:
We were talking about AL.

Shit like this happens al the time. MC is definitely going to resolve the Blackmail situation and I foresee him pretending to be Maya's BF solving the issue with dad as well. Let's see what happens.
Before this episode, I would have agreed about him pretending to be Maya's BF, but now I doubt that very much because that would be the easy thing to do and creates the least amount of drama, but this does not seem to be DPC's way.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Yeah what you said is the exact problem I have with every game that tries to do a generic blackmail plot it dumbs down Jill's character because she just passively accepts what Tybalt said especially since she is a Royce and her family founded the colege they are currently attending. I hoped DPC would be more original and not use a plot device that can be found in every hentai since the begginning of time.
+ But he has money and lawyers!

- Bitch you don't? We are having this conversation in your private ranch full of private horses, which we arrived with your sports car.

4.80 star(s) 1,513 Votes