Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It think it will be closer to 12 episodes than the predicted high range of 20ish episodes. At the rate DPC is going with these character arcs and plotlines, he is quickly painting himself into a corner. The LIs are already starting to get narrowed down so there is only so long he can keep this "college comedy" going when you are a monogamous, drama magnet MC. The only way 20ish episodes will work is if he makes them cover shorter time frames. That's disappointing because I really wanted to see the spring semester (i.e. spring break, Bella's class, etc.).
I am sticking with the advertised 12-16 episodes. 4 in Season 1. 5-6 in Season 2 (particularly with the lack of progress in this latest episode) and 6-7 in the final season.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think because Acting Lessons was decently successful and got incredibly well known for a certain choice he might feel like he has to top that with this game which is why he is making it so dark all of a sudden.

The thing that disappointed me the most about this update was how he took the most simple choice regarding Jill's story. Having Tybalt become an antagonist after him being shown to be comic relief for five episodes is just lazy and if I didn't know DPC said it wouldn't be in I would assume it would lead to a certain three letter word happening. I hoped DPC wouldn't just use a blackmail story line that has already been used in thousands of other games and would come up with something more original but I was completely wrong. I'm just dreading what he is going to come up with when he starts focusing on Bella's story I'm really worried about that now.
If a certain three-letter-fetish-i-shall-not-mention-here happens with Jill I expect a mob with torches appear at DPC's house.
Not everyone banged Jade in the first place nor showed it to the DIK's.
But how can anyone resist doing that? :unsure:
Official walkthrough PDF released with final tier release (end of month'ish). GUess the mod will also be available then.

As I said earlier...not sure if DPC is writing an adult VN or a damn daytime soap-opera.

Ohhh and to think of all the hate and facepalms I got a while back to dare critisize DPC's skill as a writer.....
Am I the only one who is ok with some drama? Writing lots drama also doesn't mean you're skilled or unskilled, though.
He pulled up to Maya's dorm room again. He also somehow has a key to her dorm room.
I fear he set up a camera. At this point it wouldn't surprise me.
Without any solid proof of MC doing these things the lawsuit would most likely be dismissed and fairly quckly at that. I don't envision an attempted lawsuit accusing one of trespassing without solid evidence being prolonged.
In chess there is a saying. "Sometimes the threat is more powerful than the execution".

The threat might be empty, but as long as she's stupid enough to believe it...
that's weird, in my DIK playthrough I could flirt with Jade and have the episode 6 scene with her, despite having active relations with Maya and Josy, Sage etc. However, in my CHICK playthrough, I couldn't interact with Jade during the episode at all
No you don't?
As far as I know, if you swipe up, you'll match. It's more about whether or not you can finesse the convo.
Nicole can actually not swipe you back.

The money aspect of this game has gone really wonky in this episode because before the dollar signs just represented an unknown value, but now we have actual values and they make very little sense, like how a one year VIP pass to the Pink Rose is only $10 but we need $65 to repair the windows? :WaitWhat:
I think yellow money is a small number representing a lot of money, unlike green money. Like 2000$ for a free pass and 13000$ for windows. That looks more plausible.
Um... iirc, there's the scene in the rain after Chad left her ass, some short scenes when MC follows her to check on her during the day (all of which end with some variation of her asking MC to leave her alone), and the sick scene.

I'm waiting for Sage to finally figure out who Chad's been fucking (Melanie) because that shit NEEDS to hit the fan.
That still looks like a red herring to me. Melanie is involved somehow, but it can't be her. And Chad was genuinely surprised when Sage mentioned cheating, there's more to this than it looks like.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I thought the Sage stuff was appropriate for setting you up towards a real relationship. It went beyond being FWB. Jill is starting to force MC to commit towards one path, it wouldn't surprise me if that became the norm for all LIs.
Classic DPC.
We are going to have to begin to narrow our focus. Plus there will ABSOLUTELY be consequences for any side action we enjoyed along the way, even with free passes, and not having to commit to anyone in particular. DPC's girls tend to have uncanny insight to where their chosen mate's genitalia may have been lurking and in whom. The only safe path will be to pick one early, minimally screw around, and stay with that choice.

Previously the MC had one girl. One he loved as a best friend, if nothing else. It would be completely against his past behavior to inseminate every girl in the game, and doing so will come with a price... just saying

Reactions: RogueShadowDev

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i know its only twice but why have MC play DnG Magnar makes him pretty much useless like he doesn't want him to play at all

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
After running through this a second time, I decided to give Maya and Josy a second chance. I will admit that some nice scenes come from that. It also allows for two threesomes in the episode if cards are played correctly.

Aside from that, I am hoping to see some additional encounters open up even if they are one time only hook-ups. Current wishlist: Heather, Sally, Karen, and Dany (now that she's single again). Sorry. I'm a greedy bastard.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
That still looks like a red herring to me. Melanie is involved somehow, but it can't be her. And Chad was genuinely surprised when Sage mentioned cheating, there's more to this than it looks like.
Nah, he was very clearly cheating. We witnessed it lol. If he's surprised about anything, he's probably surprised she found out.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
And Chad was genuinely surprised when Sage mentioned cheating, there's more to this than it looks like.
I have been wondering if Chad isn't in the closet and having a down low relationship for a few episodes now. Just seems odd how close he's keeping this side person to the vest and we never see him chatting anyone up outside of his frat brothers. I mean, the phone call didn't give much away and men can wear panties too if they want to.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I have been wondering if Chad isn't in the closet and having a down low relationship for a few episodes now. Just seems odd how close he's keeping this side person to the vest and we never see him chatting anyone up outside of his frat brothers. I mean, the phone call didn't give much away and men can wear panties too if they want to.
It would have been easier for him to go along with it if he wasn't cheating than denying it. To me it looked like he was afraid of what she might know, but maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
and men can wear panties too if they want to.
So can a watermelon, but it's as unlikely to be a watermelon as a man.

Besides, the girl he's cheating on strongly appears to be Mel. Watch all Mel's reactions as the drama unfolds including the lines between Mel and Sarah at the end of Episode 6 that makes sense now.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Maya and Josy are my canon relationship and I created another save to see what the chapter was like but I think that in the main save I will already drop Jill since she no longer lets you go out with other girls (Bar Scenes) and who knows if this is going to affect more in the future

otakujo

Oct 3, 2020
prob not the only one but when i added the save files and the persistent in the save file it didn't change nothing in game wise?

4.80 star(s) 1,512 Votes