Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
do not go there i need time to prepare!

technically speaking being it is not a sin acting on it is!

several more progressive views however claim that as long as you do "not lay with a man in the same manner as you lay with a woman" its acceptable!

the interpretation is simple if you buttfuck a dude or get a blowjob from a dude you can no longer do it/get it from women or vice versa!
still pretty unfair for women since they would still need to pick the gender of the person hitting the pussy while men can just pick and choose and then stick to the choice... unless they go for a transgender men pre transition... not easy but doable!

also if a man chooses a butt from a woman but gives away his own butt be considered a break in (its a double entente) of the rules? or his dick can get female butt but his own butt gets to decide if its for women or men?

must have a better definition of concepts! i mean if you use your own body to define that means you can separate but if its overall that means what you´re hitting at!

overall concepts would suck for men since they would have to choose a gender to hit on with their dicks instead of the current patriarchal definition of where you hit!

anyone who sees another human being in pain and does not provide support is a soulless bastard so no, there was no choice there!

furthermore Steve as been presented as an asshole not as a buffoon or an idiot so crossing him during his "downtime" can get your name on his shitlist and if he goes bezerk... Josy Neil and yourself can become a target of incel fury!

as for Arigon he makes amazing analyses and although i disagree with him many times i appreciate his contribution very much! stop being pedantic! its a bad look on you and makes you look weak and insecure, and you are many things but not that... i hope!

and finally Maya situation will be solved the day she gets a job and pays for her own stuff... when that happens she may even get her father back either openly or under the "lets not go there" agreement! as i stated most situations as these that i know off 80% of them end up having a future! yes the parents must accept their children but do not children also have to accept their parents believes? if its an unresolved situation they make the "lets not go there" agreement!
Thought experiment
Speaking of Steve, are the people who readily condemn Dad Maya willing to console Steve and essentially forgive him? Or do they reject him? Beyond being a douche to MC, Steve is guilty of sexual assault against Josy, but because he cries on the floor about mama and papa, he is now a person to be forgiven? It seems to me that Steve is just as guilty as Dad Maya, if not more. Dad Maya makes his daughter feel worthless, Steve sexually assaults his co-worker and tries to make MC feel worthless. One would think they are as least equally bad if not Steve more so. The CHICK choice is to console Steve even though he has done nothing to atone for his crime against Josy. Wouldn't the CHICK choice for Dad Maya haters be to forgive him as well at some point? :unsure:

Being a DIK, I have the great pleasure of not having to forgive anyone and thus never having to worry about the hypocrisy. ;)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
you should always forgive and if that person is still worthless move on! by not forgiving you allow your past to weight you down and therefore limits how far your future can take you!

to hate on people is like drinking poison and expecting the other to die!

with that being said i do not wish ill upon my enemies, if they piss me off enough i give it 24 hours to calm down and then move to the plan their ill part!

Also the best revenge is living a good life and cutting off the negative people out of your life! or better yet if you live long enough there will be nothing as pleasant as sitting by the river drinking your tea as the bodies of your enemies are driven down by the current as they killed each other!

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Thought experiment
Speaking of Steve, are the people who readily condemn Dad Maya willing to console Steve and essentially forgive him? Or do they reject him? Beyond being a douche to MC, Steve is guilty of sexual assault against Josy, but because he cries on the floor about mama and papa, he is now a person to be forgiven? It seems to me that Steve is just as guilty as Dad Maya, if not more. Dad Maya makes his daughter feel worthless, Steve sexually assaults his co-worker and tries to make MC feel worthless. One would think they are as least equally bad if not Steve more so. The CHICK choice is to console Steve even though he has done nothing to atone for his crime against Josy. Wouldn't the CHICK choice for Dad Maya haters be to forgive him as well at some point? :unsure:

Being a DIK, I have the great pleasure of not having to forgive anyone and thus never having to worry about the hypocrisy. ;)
The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget. - Thomas Szasz

Assholes won't change unless you extend a hand. If they spurn the hand, thats on them. I'm firmly in the fuck Maya's dad camp, but let's say there's a hypothetical moment in the game where he's at rock bottom having lost Maya with his scheme failed, and there's a sliver he might change with some help... yeah, I'll take the choice on a CHICK MC. Whats better than giving Daddio the middle finger by helping Maya break away from him and become self sufficient? Doing all that, and somehow getting him to make amends.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Fucking hell how is this conversation still going on, it's just repetitive and boring now, new people jumping in and saying the same things that were said yesterday that lead to multiple posts getting deleted.

But to reiterate again because I love being dragged back in, Maya is a liar, and a manipulator. These are cold facts that not even her number one fans can deny.

And because of those character traits we don't know if she's telling the truth about dear old daddy.

Last edited:

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
Lol this sounds like DPC is trying to create intrigue by adding that MC's thought about the ax. But I wouldn't think like Hmm why is there an ax in a toolshed, isn't that perfectly normal tool to have in your toolshed? :D
Why would you have an ax in a toolshed?
Im not exp in gardening but i dont think u use an ax for that kinda stuff
And if you cut wood that wolda make sense but i dont see no woods xD

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget. - Thomas Szasz

Assholes won't change unless you extend a hand. If they spurn the hand, thats on them. I'm firmly in the fuck Maya's dad camp, but let's say there's a hypothetical moment in the game where he's at rock bottom having lost Maya with his scheme failed, and there's a sliver he might change with some help... yeah, I'll take the choice on a CHICK MC. Whats better than giving Daddio the middle finger by helping Maya break away from him and become self sufficient? Doing all that, and somehow getting him to make amends.
Yes, but Steve isn't hitting rock bottom because he feels bad about his actions against Josy and MC. He simply feels bad for himself. He is thinking more of how his parents break up is affecting him than his parents. I don't think he had even a sliver of self reflection concerning his own behaviour over the summer. Now MC's olive branch may be the kindness he needs to change his ways, but we don't fully know that yet. The fact remains he is guilty of greater unrepentant crimes than Dad Maya yet he is a character people are more quick to forgive. Makes you wonder why that is. ;)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So, this story can be summed up like this:

Dad: "I don't want you dating him because he's bad news and he'll just break your heart."

Maya's story, on the hand, can be summed up like this:

Dad: "I don't want you dating her because no daughter of mine is going to be gay."

There's a huge difference between disapproving the person your child is dating and disapproving the gender of the person your child is dating. One is more despicable than the other.
Since we're all advocating for the devil this morning, I could say the main difference is that we approve of one motivation and disapprove of the other. And there's probably some truth to that.

But what I will actually say is that I think the situation is better summed up as follows:

Shazba's Friend's Dad: "I cannot sit by while you destroy your life. You have to stop this behavior if you want help from me!"

Maya's Dad: "I will destroy your life unless you stop this behavior!"

That difference is, IMHO, rather glaring regardless of your feelings on cads or homosexuals. If Maya's dad had simply kicked her out of his home for her sins he would be far more sympathetic... which is speaks volumes about just how far he went.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Why would you have an ax in a toolshed?
Im not exp in gardening but i dont think u use an ax for that kinda stuff
And if you cut wood that wolda make sense but i dont see no woods xD
An axe is a tool, tools go in a toolshed. It's not a Battle Axe, she won't be using her axe to cut up dead bodies with.

KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
Fucking he'll how is this conversation still going on, it's just repetitive and boring now, new people jumping in and saying the same things that were said yesterday that lead to multiple posts getting deleted.

But to reiterate again because I love being dragged back in, Maya is a liar, and a manipulator. These are cold facts that not even her number one fans can deny.

And because of those character traits we don't know if she's telling the truth about dear old daddy.
I 100% agree with you. Also Josy is a hypocrite too, a example of this is in ep 6 when you didn't fight Tommy and Josy kicks him in the nuts depending if you are in their relationship or not. I mean if you really are good friends with MC why didn't she do it in the friends route. Is MC just a errand boy for M&J if he is not relationships with them?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I 100% agree with you. Also Josy is a hypocrite too, a example of this is in ep 6 when you didn't fight Tommy and Josy kicks him in the nuts depending if you are in their relationship or not. I mean if you really are good friends with MC why didn't she do it in the friends route. Is MC just a errand boy for M&J if he is not relationships with them?
I think she does kick him but we don't see it if not in the relationship. There's a scene where he answers the door holding his nuts and doesn't talk about it.

Reactions: anonymoussposter

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yes, but Steve isn't hitting rock bottom because he feels bad about his actions against Josy and MC. He simply feels bad for himself. He is thinking more of how his parents break up is affecting him than his parents. I don't think he had even a sliver of self reflection concerning his own behaviour over the summer. Now MC's olive branch may be the kindness he needs to change his ways, but we don't fully know that yet. The fact remains he is guilty of greater unrepentant crimes than Dad Maya yet he is a character people are more quick to forgive. Makes you wonder why that is. ;)
Helping Steve or not isn't a reflection of Steve's "worthiness", it's a reflection on the MC's compassion.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Fucking hell how is this conversation still going on, it's just repetitive and boring now, new people jumping in and saying the same things that were said yesterday that lead to multiple posts getting deleted.

Maya withholds information, but we've only caught her saying one thing that turned out to be untrue (the fake boyfriend). I consider that lie so minor as to be irrelevant.

So could you please provide evidence that she is a compulsive liar and manipulator? Otherwise, I see no reason at this time to dismiss her account and several reasons to support it (the Episode 4 flashback and Derek's "It was secret for a reason!" line in particular).

EDIT:
She *does* kick Tommy in the friends route; you'll see Tommy with an ice pack during the party. We just never see the flashback where it happens so the injury is never explained.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes