dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
they are in an open relationship and they know you have feelings for sage .. they already know from the start with their threesome that they don't have the exclusive for mc .. if they are consistent they shouldn't make any problems .. she didn't tell them simply because they don't there was still an opportunity to do it .. after all we did it with both sage and jill .. I doubt he wouldn't have done it with them too ..
Those who are on the path of Josy/Maya and want the throuple should not rely on the open relationship thing. Maya could handle it, but Josy was against it in principle.

Reactions: sorco2003

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Do you guys think Jill and sage know each other?
Only by name. They never talk or associate with one another in the game. They don't share friends or dorms.
What's odd, though, is they are a lot more alike than Sage's friends are to her or Jill's friends are to her.
Does Jill even have any female friends?

Nov 23, 2020
Those who are on the path of Josy/Maya and want the throuple should not rely on the open relationship thing. Maya could handle it, but Josy was against it in principle.
maya is actually the one that is putting us the most to the test .. leaves you free to do whatever you want but keeps an eye on you .. you can see that she is very involved with the mc .. even more than josy .. josy on the other hand, perhaps he is afraid of losing both of them and therefore accepts .. the open three-way relationship will surely have an end .. but it does not remove the doubt that for the moment this is ...

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I guess we reached the point where Bella, or Cathy are no longer considered female. :ROFLMAO:
The whole relationship with Bella is strange and when last we left B&R Cathy was in the process of resigning. I doubt seriously she is being written out of the story so I wonder where DPC is taking that. I also want to know, as I think everyone does, what the true nature of Jill's relationship with Bella is. They're more than just friends.

nazthelass

Mar 8, 2021
Sorry a crazy thought of mine and I know it won't be true.

But wouldn't it be a crazy twist to the story if Jill and Sage had a hidden lesbian relationship?
haha i can imagine mc going to see jill in her room and sees sage going down on her- that'd be fun

Nov 23, 2020
it would be the same thing as josy and maya .. it's a bit repetitive .. oh well it could end up in harem but, already with three of them in the library they were all scowling at each other realizing that they were all in the same boat (MC) .. it depends how manage things they could put you in the middle but, to beat you .. not for other things hahaha

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, is a joke when you do it to other people. Its not a joke when they do it to you.
Now seriously, it all comes to culture. I always get surprised by what people in USA think it is a "prank". Some jokes that friends do to others would end here in a fist fight an end the friendship, yet they tolerate it. But also some things that would end in court in USA and Europe, here in South America would be solved beetween the people involved.
From a moral point of view, and acording to my particular place in my country and group of people, i find all thoose things just problems beetween young people, who should mostly be tolerated, as long as its not abusive against someone who cant stand for himself.

Edited: Maybe they cross a line trashing each others houses.
let's say it would also be the case of being on good terms, at least of mutual esteem, to make a joke... otherwise it's just candles on a shit to pass it off as cake.

with the Jocks let's say it was an equal exchange, the Preps apart from being preps what would they have done to deserve this joke?

I'm sorry, I've made up my mind, I'm abandoning the role of the agnostic of the thread and I'm putting on my bigoted moralist robe.:(

Reactions: Heycock

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
we already have a hidden lesbian relationship between bella and jill. a second one wont evolve the story any

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
maya is actually the one that is putting us the most to the test .. leaves you free to do whatever you want but keeps an eye on you .. you can see that she is very involved with the mc .. even more than josy .. josy on the other hand, perhaps he is afraid of losing both of them and therefore accepts .. the open three-way relationship will surely have an end .. but it does not remove the doubt that for the moment this is ...
I wrote some things earlier about alpha and beta personalities. And what I am writing now will be very polarized.

Josy is a beta girl. She follows Maya, she follows MC. She is afraid of losing both of them. Already wanted to run away. The signs of this are many.

Maya is a hidden and suppressed alpha woman. (I can hear the groans of the community now) But given her past with a very dominant Alpha father, it is not surprising that Maya could not develop her Alpha skills. The characteristics of a positive alpha are present in Maya (self-confident, proactive, committed, independent and self-critical), but very underdeveloped. If she succeeds with the help of the MC to face the necessary confrontation with her father, the knot could burst with Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes