joepe

Jan 15, 2018
Quoting these since people keep asking. First one is the update, second one is the full version.

torrent for patch only.
Torrent PC/Lin 0.7.0 (original Zip)
mega

fully seeded now, i'm in with >3Gbit/s for the first days, 1Gbit/s long term

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ataru55

Mar 8, 2020
torrent is in filemail I believe , downloading now , wake up people check around , there is the whole 14 GB in an hour is done if you have a decent connection...

layalta

Apr 20, 2021
Hottest take of the night: I'd rather DRPC would focus on the render quality, because the animations are half baked and always feel like they're in slow motion.
Overall fantastic work though, decent writing, nice setting, but I could do without the mini"games".

• Angry
Reactions: Poisonblack

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
can someone upload the nopy download version on mac please
If you need the update 6.0 to 7.0, just use the windows version. The game files are the same, so you can just drop them in the game folder of the Mac app.

Eropka1999

Apr 15, 2021
Hi, guys. The game shows me the screen with error for each line of new charachters (in the flashback, then maya's father etc.). It shows an error and offers to skip the line. Am I the only one who faced with this problem? How can I fix it?

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
there's literally a video in the update file that tells you how to update it.
Bro I know how to drag and drop files from one folder to another, it still won't work, first I thought it might be because of my modded save files but you were clearly able to do so ://

Mege8847

Jun 7, 2020
I can t download guys after the game is opened, I close it and I cannot open the application again because I can not find it wyh is that?

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes