zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Dont use the magnet use the torrent so you can deselect what you dont need because site gives you 2 copies one in Russian and in English deselect the Russian copy completely and open the english folder go thru it deselect everything then select whether you want the Mac or Pc version thats it You have to create an account site is in Russian and get ready to be hit with a ton of ads but site is safe Ive had an account with site since 2017 this is where I 1st learned about Animated Adult Games was a thing.

Last edited:

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Anybody has a fix for this?

For some reason that doesn't seem to work
I did it) Thanks Scrappy!

1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console ( run in the game folder and select 3 )
  3. Select and Load your last save from the previous version! and press SHIFT+O
  4. use ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste this: cheatcat = ""
  5. use ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste this: def_cheat = ""
  6. enjoy!!!

bigbaer124

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone know what to click to get 44db in the Pack Quest? Searched all over the house, figured it'd have something to do with speakers / stereos, but that doesn't seem to be it. Can't click Riona's headset either

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
14 JiggaWatts is HUGE (sorry for yelling). Is it just me or is B.A.Dik way too complicated? Being a DIK or being a Chick in order to get certain scenes? I understand Dr. Pinkcake put a TON of work into this, but all I want is a good story, some girl on girl action and be a normal horny guy.

I've got way too many VN/Games to play anything so time consuming. For example: Unfortunately I played 4+ hours on Harem Camp last night, so being too grind-y isn't a good choice either. ( I try not to cheat too much because you can miss out on some good content/story line).

I play on a 500GB laptop (yea, yea, buy a new hard drive) so I hover between 10-20 GB of free space (I keep a lot of older games to FAP to, Melody, Parental Love, Freeloading Family, Summertime Saga, etc). So I have to off-load a bunch stuff to USB flash drive just to install something so big.

Beautifully rendered characters, awesome animations. Jill and Bella are two of the most beautiful/sexy characters in gaming (Alice from Freeloading is Very Sexy but, in a different way, Jenna from WTHI is sexy in a virginal way).

OK so I hope I didn't violate the mod warning in the OP, but I guess I'm asking is there a less complicated way to play B.A.D.?

PS: Stop begging for Android versions. THAT pollutes threads more that anything.

Ysmirmyster

Mar 13, 2020
Does anyone know what to click to get 44db in the Pack Quest? Searched all over the house, figured it'd have something to do with speakers / stereos, but that doesn't seem to be it. Can't click Riona's headset either
Go downstairs, outside the suna check around the pile of clothes, the 44db is for Karens hearing aid.

Reactions: Lord_b

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
For people like me that are coming from an earlier version and want to unlock the whole gallery, this is an updated gallery mod that should (?) unlock all regular scenes into your persistent. I think. Throw it into your /game folder.

Basically the code at the beginning normally does a check to see if variables like "ep4_lewd_maya_josy" have been defined, and if they haven't, it sets them to False - so if you haven't seen the scene before, it won't be unlocked.

I used regular expressions to change all of those statements to be "if True, set the variable to True". This is slightly different than italyman2's solution, which went to the 0.7 scenes and said "even if the variable is False, unlock the scene anyway".

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wouldn't really be a question we can answer. Not enough info currently, but there is a Josy scene near the beginning of the new update. I don't really get your mindset though, what male turns down free threesomes with no downsides? I mean does not compute. I get liking someone, but this is even better, you get the person you like and the proverbial blonde cherry on top. There are no downsides.
I suppose I just don't find two women going at it during sex scenes with the MC appealing. It's just not my kind of kink and obviously it is going to seem strange to some people but that's just the way I am lol. Thanks for the feedback tho (y)

newpc561

Sep 12, 2020
I get an error in my josy freeroam event, when I click on josy, guitar, phone etc.
Others have an error before and the fix for that doesn't work here.

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
If anyone know where to find the 44 BD.... I search the amp but no joy
Go to the basement. There are clothes lying on the floor in front of the door to the sauna. Right next to them is Rebecca's hearing aid (slightly to the right and a bit towards you). It's quite hard to spot.

While we're on this has anyone found the sounds like a trumpet one?
Also if anyone has the vault code I'm interested.

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes