TripleH14

Jul 20, 2017
game crashes soon as I launch it.. any way to fix that? downloaded from the magnet link that was posted here

Last edited:

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
Hey Guys! The game crashes immediately after Josy asks where she should go tonight at the early parts of the chapter. It consequently does so. Does anyone have an idea what causes it and how to avoid it? I really want to keep going playing this...
same here.....at the exact same point.....

Reactions: arum

Hellscream

Apr 18, 2018
I had a modded game, deleted the mod files, applied the patch, started playing on my modded Bella save and just finished a playthrough without a single crash, some of you must've really messed with your saves to be crashing like that.
Can you remind me please which files i need to delete ?

gab8_1234

Jan 11, 2021
NOW THIS IS HOW YOU UPDATE A GAME. I hope whoever made Midnight City and COBD take a hint from this update in terms of quality, animations, content and stuff overall. While the other 2 were done in about 20 - 30 mins, this one took me 5 hours and that's cause I was locked in a couple of paths due to previous choices, so I'm guessing that I have at least a couple of hours more of gameplay when I check the other stuff.

I'm a happy man. Now the waiting torture begins anew.

Azzy451

May 29, 2017
finally ..and thank you..Dr PinkCake!

Anyone who can - please support the Dev - the Quality is sooo far ahead of the curve and it's such a niche / underground market

and F95 is really struggling with load lol - so support them too! bandwidth is not cheap

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Sounds like a trumpet?

Seen it might be in Lily's room but can't find it, that cuddly toy doesn't seem like an elephant if thats what we are looking foor.

Found an elephant in the room Josy and sage are talking in but cant find the clue spot.

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes