AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
14 JiggaWatts is HUGE (sorry for yelling). Is it just me or is B.A.Dik way too complicated? Being a DIK or being a Chick in order to get certain scenes? I understand Dr. Pinkcake put a TON of work into this, but all I want is a good story, some girl on girl action and be a normal horny guy.

I've got way too many VN/Games to play anything so time consuming. For example: Unfortunately I played 4+ hours on Harem Camp last night, so being too grind-y isn't a good choice either. ( I try not to cheat too much because you can miss out on some good content/story line).

I play on a 500GB laptop (yea, yea, buy a new hard drive) so I hover between 10-20 GB of free space (I keep a lot of older games to FAP to, Melody, Parental Love, Freeloading Family, Summertime Saga, etc). So I have to off-load a bunch stuff to USB flash drive just to install something so big.

Beautifully rendered characters, awesome animations. Jill and Bella are two of the most beautiful/sexy characters in gaming (Alice from Freeloading is Very Sexy but, in a different way, Jenna from WTHI is sexy in a virginal way).

OK so I hope I didn't violate the mod warning in the OP, but I guess I'm asking is there a less complicated way to play B.A.D.?
This game's size has not much to do with the different branches and more to do with being animation heavy. So those beautiful renders and awesome animations you just mentioned have a storage price.

Flopbacccc

Mar 24, 2021
Anybody elses game crashing during the scene in MCs room with josy after he leaves mayas room? Literally everytime I run my game it crashes at the same moment.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Which bit to click on heating stones in Sauna for pack quest. Ive been over the whole god dam thing and can't find it

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Requesting a save at the start of episode 7 as I had to format my pc and lost everything.
Not sure how much this will help since Im downloading game as we speak so I cant tell you where the save is but should be at the end of last update and should also be 99% save file I normal try to do everything get all images buttttttt this is a modded save as stated a few post back Zentis said: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5622476 I think this is the fix for mod save files.

superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
So does the game crash only if you use modded saves? Or will it still crash as long as you use the patch and not download the game in its entirety?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a money cheat? I hate that right in the beginning I have no money unless I ask father to give me money.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
So does the game crash only if you use modded saves? Or will it still crash as long as you use the patch and not download the game in its entirety?
For me I can say the game won’t update and I have not installed the mod. The only things I have are modded save files. I am now downloading from scratch and play in an hour or two. Hopefully that helps

May 26, 2019
Reactions: zoe_meat
4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes