ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Good shit with Jill this update as a character. Getting to learn more about her and her feelings was nice, she's definitely remaining my favourite. I wasn't expecting anything too sexual from her scenes anyways so I had no problems with it, getting a bit impatient tho
How do you think she's remain a virgin thus far into college? Greatness requires patience!

Always gotta love a girl who values herself, have a clear head and doesn't just sex anyone 2-3 weeks into a relationship cause mood.

I miss those DnD game sessions with Jill tho. DrPinkCake should make a DLC for this game after it's over basing the whole thing off of DnD, like an alternative fantasy world with the same cast and adding more in. That'd be cool af.

Actually that can be a whole game on its own altogether if DrPinkCake wanna go ham with it and make it bigg. RomCom is cool and all but I'm all for them fantasy setting stories!

et247

Jun 21, 2020
The patch file doesn't work, it's still at V0.6.1 when I replace it with the V0.7.0 patch. Can someone help me please?

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes