gmgladi007

May 5, 2017
I don't know if it is stated enough but drpinkcake is the best adult game maker here.The visuals,satisfying characters,fun mini games,funny scenes.It is essentially and american pie video game.

Reactions: Thargor

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
On the "no mini-games" route, is there some sort of foreshadowing of the proper sequence while sparring with Sage,or is it pure guesswork?

Jan 12, 2019
Sup guys, ya boi here once again, that other guy with glasses. Got a question for you fine people...
For the next episode, if we are given a choice in the matter, how are you planning to handle the Chad situation? Would you want to black mail him? Mock him or Keep his fucking Secrets? (shout out to my boi Frodo)

Reactions: Abcdefinition
Apr 3, 2020
I would recommend 3 main paths, DIK with the HOTs Sage and so on. A chik/neutral path for maya/josy and a child path for Jill and Bella. Maybe you could also combine Josy,Maya Jill and Bella in one playthrough, but am not sure about it. Jill and Bella definitely need the Chik path and for the Hots some scenes are locked if you aren't on the DIK path. I would also recommend gathering at the end of each episode the path safes. I played through them and switched here and there, now I lost the overview where which safe is even though i named them.
Thank you! Yes, I guess you're right. It seems easier to know "what to do" on DIK path and whom to reject. The headache comes with Jill/ Bella/ Josy/ Maya. I feel dating the four of them will become a serious problem in no time.

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
ok... ep.7 is one of the most satisfying episodes i've played in a game!!! I mean.. wow!!! DrPinkCake is a master at these!! The renders are awesome! The characters are great! The plot is very interresting and rewarding!

Actually, Being a DIK is one of the best (if not the best) games i've played!!

Thank you
(never done it but I'll concider subscribing to his patreon page... and no. I am not a "paid actor" about this. first time i've concider to patreon an artist... really really well done mate!)

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
It's too bad. Him popping Jill's cherry could been a really good corruption/degradation scene in routes where you choose not to pursue Jill. But turning him into a buffoonish butt monkey kinds kills that. (This is not normal). :eek:
Tybalt is the clown of the story along with Dawe, apart from being a coward and a slug and a bad person. The image of the end with the dick on the presentation in the big screen I'm sure made the day for many here. What a great update hahaha

Reactions: koleoptero

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
Im not sure what the problem is.
Im stuck at the scene where isabella calls it off because Cathys underwear was found in her car.
Om told that theres a way to change that. That all man. Don wanna play the whole ting over.
Your only options really are finding a save from the front page or downloading and using Scrappy's walkthrough mod where i believe you can change what has and hasn't happened with certain characters.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
question tho since some of u guys are his patreon,
but uh...what DIK level would u suggest if u want to pledge to cake ?
because ngl realistically i won't pledge $100 a month just to get 1 episode per 5 months (that's like $500 for just waiting eventhough the wait is worth it but still it's just unrealistic tbh this is not FF7Remake level of game)
and i have the season 1 on steam already but i was just curious if it's worth it to pledge to him on patreon or not and on what level

Reactions: KingLame

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Same here, fresh install but I get kicked out the game in the mansion bedroom . Is there a way to avoid this ?
I installed the earlier 7.0 torrent version to see if that worked and I had no issues. I think the problem is stemming from the patch for some people.

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
Do we really need to pick 1 love interest currently or in the future ...? Can there be sort of harem like end...what do you guys think

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Do we really need to pick 1 love interest currently or in the future ...? Can there be sort of harem like end...what do you guys think
from how episode 7 shaping up so far,
and how affinity works on some girls as well,
yes no harem route on this one (i personally are relieved this one has no harem route tbh)
but sadly if ur into that, u have to pick one of them in the future
like it or not that's the way it will be if u read the whole story from EP1 tbh

Reactions: WideRange72

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Im not sure what the problem is.
Im stuck at the scene where isabella calls it off because Cathys underwear was found in her car.
Om told that theres a way to change that. That all man. Don wanna play the whole ting over.
If you play with wt mod from Scrappy. I recommend that you go to cheats>variables and change options with Cathy.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes