• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Are you become one of the Heretic too?:cry:, like Ached's betrayal was not enough for me, huh ?:eek: :LOL:

You know what would be Funny, really funny? If , for those who Purposely chased both Jill and Bella, the one who get the Jill is "hurt" face whe she see them. They get dumped by Bella in episode 9. Bella realize she betrayed her Best Friend, just for a temporary lust. So She come to MC and tell him, that it was a mistake, and Jill mean more to her. Now, That would be Good Writing:LOL: , Luckly for these people , writing is DPC "Weakest" talent. If Anything He will Reward them, by giving them a Bella/Jill Threesome :LOL:.
View attachment 1810085

I hope "He" forgives me for posting this:LOL:
Possible. Drama for drama

But Bella knows about Jill all the time, and mc has agreed to stop his relation with Jill, so she only could realize that she has been a shit friend....

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Are you become one of the Heretic too?:cry:, like Ached's betrayal was not enough for me, huh ?:eek: :LOL:

You know what would be Funny, really funny? If , for those who Purposely chased both Jill and Bella, the one who get the Jill is "hurt" face whe she see them. They get dumped by Bella in episode 9. Bella realize she betrayed her Best Friend, just for a temporary lust. So She come to MC and tell him, that it was a mistake, and Jill mean more to her. Now, That would be Good Writing:LOL: , Luckly for these people , writing is DPC "Weakest" talent. If Anything He will Reward them, by giving them a Bella/Jill Threesome :LOL:.
View attachment 1810085

You're like the worst kind of bandwagon fan. We didn't betray you Chip, you betrayed yourself. :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Possible. Drama for drama

But Bella knows about Jill all the time, and mc has agreed to stop his relation with Jill, so she only could realize that she has been a shit friend....
Yeah, well there is two Jill reaction to that. In one case She can't really complain to much, MC is more or less cleary reject her, or she reject MC , but somehow she does not get the "official rejection".
But, unfortunately, Bella, no matter how we try to sugarcoat it, She came out as a Shit friend.
I dislike this way more than the whole josy maya drama. The way MC and Bella doing it behind Jill back , makes them look very disgusting. and in both case unfortunately makes Bella look worse.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

View attachment 1810085

Seriously, I don't believe in threesome on Jill's way. Just because they are possessive and do not agree to share their boyfriend with someone else. Pink will have to do a lot of work to seduce Jill so that we can believe that she agrees to a threesome.
Jill on the way of cheating Tremolo will most likely be blocked for the player altogether and many activities with her as a friend will be unavailable to us. In fact, Pink definitely makes it clear that what the player did with Bella and Jill is bad and it's unequivocal (which by the way is not to say about Jade and Sage).
We see a gloomy piano on social media, her angry face. I don't think she will take revenge on Bella, most likely it will affect the fate of Maya.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Pff... :Kappa: "Where did this come from?" it has been long since she became 'Bella' to MC, most Bella connoisseurs have known her a thousand expressions and been well aware of every minute transitions :Kappa:it did not come out of nowhere, many have been anticipating this...
IT'S STILL UNNERVING! :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Stiva

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You know what? This is actually better. :ROFLMAO:
She doesn't smile as much in this one.

If I may add about Jill's problem, I think DPC gave her too much jaw. I saw a custom render where Jill has a smaller head, less jaw and cheeks. She looked good in that render, even when smiling.
DPC's version is... well, it certainly doesn't help her side profile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, I've always said Jill's side profile is Nathan from South Park. The way she lifts her chin and the way her neck and chin link is just odd.

And since we're on the topic of Jill.

It's a goose chin. Jill may look realistic (life is full of girls with goose chins), but that doesn't make her the most beautiful girl in the game.

In my opinion, the most beautiful character is Bella, but I don't like her huge ass, which makes her look like a black woman from the ghetto, but in terms of face she is obviously the most beautiful (I think Bella is Pink's favorite character).
Correct about Jill goose chin, but regarding Bella, it is not her ass too big, is that her waist is too small. That is what really throws off her proportions. Well, that and her tiny shoulders and her enormous cranium. I don't know how she supports this heavy, boulder-like sphere atop such weak neck and shoulders. :unsure:

I will say she has the most natural looking lips in this game. Most of the MILFs (and students for that matter) have oversized botox lips, but Bella's look like a normal human.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
After two playthroughs, I realized the dialogue won't change much so I just skip all the Wendy dialogue. I'm confident I already know all the information I need moving forward to the next episodes anyway.

Agreed.

I've only seen these problems from Josy in episodes 1 and 2. Like in the very early stages of development where DPC isn't as good as he is today. Does she still have the same problems as Jill in the later episodes?

She's fine I think. I guess I just brushed it off, 'cause I just assumed DPC made her like that to appease or satisfy those who like curves. If that is the case, he did a good job. Saw many people say they love Thiccsabella.
Unfortunately, the smile when the MC meets her at the final date still looks ... iffy

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Nice. I had the fear after ep 8 that DPC could make the halloween costumes more "scary"/creepy than flat, stupidly and conventional good old sexy. But it seems it's going to be good old sexy.
1 Best
2 Worst
3 It's me or it has some Jynx vibes?
4 It's me or it has some Harley Quinn vibes?

4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes