znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I've said this a few times in the past: the next step is MC finding out who his real biological family is, and getting a nice slab of inheritance money/being recognized by them and thus being revealed to also be drastically more well off than Tybalt - so he'll be more physically capable, he (potentially) has the girl (and if not, Tybs still doesn't get Jill, so that's a win), and he'll now be rich. Pretty much everything Tybs thought he had going for him will be overshadowed by MC's success and higher social standing.

I won't be satisfied with Tybalt's fall until the MC has to drag him back to the frat house after he finds him drunk and passed out in a gutter.
I mean, MC might stumble on it. I guess.
1. He can't connect a photo.
2. He refuses to ask anyone their full name or, oh, I don't know, maybe, "Sage, I am really starting to have feels about you, tell me about your family...." :ROFLMAO:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Even with crabs, there is a lotion for that. :love:

Besides, I’d go after her without even thinking about it. :Kappa:
"If you want it, there's always a way."
I would go through the suffering of crabs if Arieth looked like that.

I think now is the right time for the prayer, mate. :Kappa:
I don't know, LD. The mods demons are circling these areas like vultures. Do you think it's safe to pray in this place? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
  • Maya & Josy path is incompatible with Jade, Cathy and Quinn.
  • If you pick Sage over Jill in EP6, it will cost you Jill in the next two episodes.
  • If you have a date with Jill in EP6, you'll miss scenes with Envy, Sandy & Nora. Quinn will also reject you in EP8.
  • If you go for Cathy in EP5, it will cost you Bella in EP7.
Good list.

There's also the crossroads: the paths for the 5 LIs (Bella, Jill, Sage, and Maya & Josy) become incompatible at the end of Episode 8 and the MC is forced to pick one - or reject all the LIs and pick Others to keep playing the field. In the latter case, being on Jill's and Maya/Josy's paths will prevent you from picking Others . (Though Jill's path has lots of ways to fail and you'll only be locked out of Others if you successfully avoid all the pitfalls.)

May 3, 2022
The guide is up-to-date for Interlude – Riding the Waves

My walkthrough focuses on the player’s choices and features links and references to better understand their longterm consequences in the story.

As the game has entered its third season with an ever expanding universe, I’m keen to make it more instructive; phone apps are now introduced and a list of characters has been appended.

This guide exists first because Being a DIK is fun and because the official is sometimes confusing and omits some useful data. Whether you want the utmost with the love interests, or you are playing the game for the first time, you will find the answers to your questions. Thanks for adding a Like if you value it. Enjoy the game and good reading to you!

Read it and download it from and Google Drive

Choices & Outcomes | Rewards & Pack Quests | Art & Wallpapers | Vault codes & ΔIK house | Timeline & Flowcharts​
Your flowchart for Quinn is incorrect on pg208. If Quinn refuses help eps6 when it gets to eps8 'Are you Sage's sex friend?' yes -> 'Accept the threesome' yes -> 'DIK or Neutral Affinity' yes -> 'Threesome with Sage' fails bc Quinn shuts MC down. Quinn refuses your help due to MJ will not allow this chain to progress. Perhaps if you follow it w/o MJ it would work if you didnt have rooftop sex w/her? Not sure there.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Personally I prefer this one more:

View attachment 1979722

:love:
Eh.. I dunno, man. I'll agree that both versions of the renders are better than stock Arieth, but neither of them are good enough to make me say 'yes', though Dumitas' short-hair work on her is closer to the mark. You know I know how to appreciate a proper redhead, but Arieth's just not that physically appealing, and being dumber than dogshit does not raise the appeal in any way.
2. He refuses to ask anyone their full name or, oh, I don't know, maybe, "Sage, I am really starting to have feels about you, tell me about your family...." :ROFLMAO:
With the exception of having (twice) met the older brothers of a couple that I've been involved with, I have never really known much of anything about the families of the girls/women I've been involved with since my youth. Maybe it's a (semi-)American viewpoint, I don't know, but I just didn't care.

I'm not fucking her mother, her father, or her brothers. They are, ultimately, entirely irrelevant to me. People like to say "You're not just marrying the girl, you're marrying the family", but no. No I'm not. I am selecting an individual to get involved with, and if they are too strongly tied to their family that the family's opinion matters more than our own then they are simply not worth being involved with. (the same holds true of religious people who are more tied to their church/faith than their potential mate).

In BaDIK, obviously, that would be different with Jill, because banging Amelia is the top thing that makes the idea of dating Jill palatable, but IRL I would never date a girl just because I'd rather bang her mother. I'd go for the mother directly. It's not worth the drama and dickhead behavior otherwise.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I'm not fucking her mother, her father, or her brothers. They are, ultimately, entirely irrelevant to me. People like to say "You're not just marrying the girl, you're marrying the family", but no. No I'm not. I am selecting an individual to get involved with, and if they are too strongly tied to their family that the family's opinion matters more than our own then they are simply not worth being involved with. (the same holds true of religious people who are more tied to their church/faith than their potential mate).
When dating or even initially after marriage, that may seem true, but as a guy who's been married to the same woman since 1996, I can say that no matter how much you think that the only people who matter in a marriage are the two spouses, their families, friends, and cultures always influence them in important, unavoidable ways. Maybe if you marry an orphan or something you can avoid that, but otherwise I just don't see how.

Having said this, let's be clear: our MC has only been dating any of these women for 4 to 6 weeks. And during this time there has been a lot going on, particularly all the activities around Hell Week. It's probably not realistic that the MC doesn't even know Sage's (or Jill's or Bella's etc.) last name, but otherwise I don't think it's strange at all that the MC hasn't spent much or even any time talking with his LIs about their families.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes