Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
you're trying too hard
and I'm telling you that as a maya stan
Josy by herself is a fine character as the girl next door with no issues, but in the throuple she literally has no storyline of her own. She is sandbagged by Maya’s issues - tuition, Patrick etc. and gives me the feeling of a side character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
you just don't get it because you like them a bit psycho. these two are too timid for your tastes and understanding. :Kappa:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Josy by herself is a fine character as the girl next door with no issues, but in the throuple she literally has no storyline of her own. She is sandbagged by Maya’s issues - tuition, Patrick etc. and gives me the feeling of a side character.
And that is exactly what you see wrong. For the throuple, Maya's problem is also the problem of Josy and the MC.

Reactions: dav3knight

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
And that is exactly what you see wrong. For the throuple, Maya's problem is also the problem of Josy and the MC.
just ignore him, he has no idea what's going on
if it's not redhead or crazy, he ain't paying attention

It’s weird, it went from Becky to Josy to Maya. :Kappa:
agreed, we should go back to orcs, goblins and hobgoblins

so, that recital... is it worth not skipping with tab? :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: ffive and dalli_x

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
just ignore him, he has no idea what's going on
if it's not redhead or crazy, he ain't paying attention

agreed, we should go back to orcs, goblins and hobgoblins

so, that recital... is it worth not skipping with tab? :Kappa:
The shitty picnic should be skipped… Always. :Kappa:

Jul 22, 2022
You really haven't explored the internet. That's not even close to the worst thing I've seen, and I wasn't even hunting around for the weird shit.
No reason to, I'm good. I don't consider myself that squamish. I've read Crossed, sat through heavy segments of ymh live etc. But bestiality, non-con, and fictional depictions of minors, or characters with underdeveloped bodies unsettles me. That picture sorta ticked off all three of those.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I disagree. everyone has to see this beauty at least once

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit:I played myself. how the fuck am I supposed to fall asleep now :cry:
Imagine - all our memes, rofles and trolling of Jill are due to one small mistake when DPC created a model of her face.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes