shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Every time I look at Melanie she reminds me of the Cleopatra model from Civilization VI
View attachment 2041158
It's such a hard choice between guilty puppy eyed Mel and smiling Jill :HideThePain:

(you hate her that much, huh :ROFLMAO:) or just about any Cleopatra we've seen on media, it's her bangs and eye shadow that enabled the association, right :Kappa:
This is where it's at:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
So after Ep9 comes out, what will be the next Interlude focus? :coffee:

--Madame

--Neil

--Jill's mom.

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
This is where it's at:
I just want Jill to stop smiling, is it too much to ask?

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bianca DIK route where you help her get even with her boyfriend.:devilish::Kappa:
DPC hates DIK players, or at least his wife hates them, but in the end it is the same thing.

always and only negative surprises, and now with the blocked affinity also the risk of having to make potentially very dangerous choices (like coping at exams)

but yes, Bianca is definitely a gift DPC wants to give to DIKs on others, to whom a thousand secondary girls evidently cannot suffice...

I would rely on it

Jul 22, 2022
DPC hates DIK players, or at least his wife hates them, but in the end it is the same thing.

always and only negative surprises, and now with the blocked affinity also the risk of having to make potentially very dangerous choices (like coping at exams)

but yes, Bianca is definitely a gift DPC wants to give to DIKs on others, to whom a thousand secondary girls evidently cannot suffice...

I would rely on it
Why would he hate players for doing DIK runs? It’s in the name of the game, is filled with erotic content, and great LIs. You get to slam beer, eat pussy, wear a dildo, punch dudes, crack dumb jokes and possibly get to be with either Sage, Quinn or (Copium/ INSHALLAH) Nicole. The DIK life is good :cool:.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why would he hate players for doing DIK runs? It’s in the name of the game, is filled with erotic content, and great LIs. You get to slam beer, eat pussy, wear a dildo, punch dudes, crack dumb jokes and possibly get to be with either Sage, Quinn or (Copium/ INSHALLAH) Nicole. The DIK life is good :cool:.
For me it's the wife's fault but it's just a solid hypothesis....

Quinn and Jade are two bombs ready to explode and happen to be the 'benefits' for DIK players

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
For me it's the wife's fault but it's just a solid hypothesis....

Quinn and Jade are two bombs ready to explode and happen to be the 'benefits' for DIK players
Quinn and Jade are only bombs if the MC (player) can't decide. Pursue only Quinn or only Jade and the bombs are defused.

Of course, if you want an LI, you should keep your hands off Quinn or Jade, which in time will lead you down the CHICK path.

But the choice is up to the player. You just can't have both in the end.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn and Jade are only bombs if the MC (player) can't decide. Pursue only Quinn or only Jade and the bombs are defused.

Of course, if you want an LI, you should keep your hands off Quinn or Jade, which in time will lead you down the CHICK path.

But the choice is up to the player. You just can't have both in the end.
Why do you think a route loyal only to Quinn or Jade is surely destined for happiness?

Quinn assuming it has an ending will definitely not be a walk in the park.

Jade, which I highly doubt has an ending, has all the difficulties of Bella plus the fact that her husband is present and potentially the real villain of the story

Jan 7, 2022
All this Becky angst…
Where the fuck did this pig fucking analogy come from?! :eek:

:ROFLMAO:
I mean It'd be great if we could treat Becky like a fuck pig. :devilish: We accrue all these DIK points and all we can do is be a petty jerk to people or spank Sage once like five episodes ago. I want some real hardcore, degrading shit, and Becky is the perfect girl for it. But DPC doesn't really make anything that hardcore so we'll be forever disappointed. If he was gonna do it he would have done it with the Madame and she wouldn't have been so disappointing then.

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I mean It'd be great if we could treat Becky like a fuck pig. :devilish: We accrue all these DIK points and all we can do is be a petty jerk to people or spank Sage once like five episodes ago. I want some real hardcore, degrading shit, and Becky is the perfect girl for it.
DIK points aren't Depravity points, they're more like Jerk points.

• Angry
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes