shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
:eek::LOL:
Seriously men . . .

Well the shit was . . . The example you give in dik choices are right because they are in dik but not the conclusion you arriving at.

Ok ok ok I will not make a assumption : What affinity your mc associated most of times ?

BTW..

Further more I was putting my point out on affinity and what they do to mc.
My mc is (in the words of OFT - sadly gone but not forgotten.... F... :cry:) a Monstrously Irrevocably Massive DIK. If you look at the below transcript from my game, you'll see just how irredeemably DIKish he is:
When you say she doesn't really talk about other guys, are you referring to this conversation with Sage?

Sage: "Speaking of Quinn..."
Sage: "She mentioned you."
mc: "Yeah, I'm sure that bitch can't get me outta her head."
Sage: "Yeah. Do you like her or something?"
mc: "I like her mouth around my cock."
Sage: "Interesting..."
mc: "Why?"
Sage: "I think she likes you."
mc: "There isn't a bitch in this building that doesn't want a piece of this."
Sage: "She didn't say it, but you pick up on the little things, you know?"
Sage: "She generally doesn't talk about guys that much, but, fuck me, she's been ranting a lot about you."
Sage: "I figured that you either got under her skin or that she likes you."
mc: "I don't know about under her skin, more like inside her skin..."
Sage: "It could be..."
Sage: "Although, no one really gets under her skin."
Sage: "But... Nah, forget it."
mc: "Tell me bitch, or I'll fuck you right her on the kitchen counter in front of your peeps."
Sage: "She seems to think that you're trying to ruin her fun. But the way she says it..."
Sage: "It's kind of like a cat chasing a mouse."
Sage: "Half of it is play and the other half is serious."
Sage: "What I'm trying to say is...chat her up if you're interested."
mc: "Yeah, you keep an eye on the DIK mansion roof, you'll know what I mean when it goes down."

Sage only says, "She generally doesn't talk about guys that much", that doesn't mean there haven't been other guys (I know, this is an AVN and the idea that a girl fucked someone else other than the MC can be grating on certain people...)

• Haha
Reactions: CoalPhelps
Sep 9, 2021
This is so cool . . .

So open minded, ready to have good conversation, not using overly smart machines of words to look down on someone or ready to be challenged on thaughts.

Hm m m m . . . :cautious:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
All this affinity talk just validates my (unpopular) opinion that this game is borderline unplayable without a cheat mod. The only time I tried making a playthrough without it I couldn't even get to the end of chapter 2 because I felt like the system just sets you on such a narrow path that I might as well be playing a pure visual novel.
There isn't really anything in this talk that'd support your (unpopular) opinion. People are arguing how to interpret available affinities, but no one claims they make the game borderline unplayable, or even that they have any serious impact on the experience.

Sep 9, 2021
My mc is (in the words of OFT - sadly gone but not forgotten.... F... :cry:) a Monstrously Irrevocably Massive DIK. If you look at the below transcript from my game, you'll see just how irredeemably DIKish her is:
My mc is (in the words of OFT - sadly gone but not forgotten.... F... :cry:) a Monstrously Irrevocably Massive DIK. If you look at the below transcript from my game, you'll see just how irredeemably DIKish her is:
THAT IS WHY I SAID USING COMMON SENCE ON DIK PATH IN MY FIRST COMMENT. :cautious:

Muhammad Ali was a greatest boxer but he didn't box on his family did he ?

Using Dik affinity time and place that was my point.

Extreme in every system could be really damaging and stupidity.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
THAT IS WHY I SAID USING COMMON SENCE ON DIK PATH IN MY FIRST COMMENT. :cautious:

Muhammad Ali was a greatest boxer but he didn't box on his family did he ?

Using Dik affinity time and place that was my point.

Extreme in every system could be really damaging and stupidity.
For sure, it's not like the mc has Tourettes or something, but he uses more colourful language at various times when he's a DIK compared to when he's a Chick. He's not an idiot, he's just rough around the edges.

To be honest, I swear all the time at the office and around friends, but never around my kid. But a more gentile person would likely not swear at all.

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
They didn't go after the MC. They go to Chad with Dawe. The MC is only dazed because cunt Dawe hit the MC as he was running away.

Not all athletes. Johnny who hit on Lily at HOT's party was so drunk he doesn't count. Chad defended the MC against Alex. Anthony was cool and John walked away with no resistance when the MC made it clear to Josy to be his girl.

Then we only have Dawe, Caleb and Darius. The MC uses his secret weapon Arieth. I don't want to use the word "Canon" but it's kind of "Canon" because you definitely have to get Caleb and Darius out of the house so Josy and Sage can get their drinks. It doesn't matter if the MC is DIK or CHICK. So Caleb and Darius are out. Dawe just sits by the pool by himself. Somehow I even feel sorry for him. But the MC, as a wolf in sheep's clothing, kicked out the jocks who were aggressive and a danger. The rest of the jocks were harmless.

But the purpose of a jock, in my opinion, is for him to gain honor and glory for his college. These jocks aren't very good at that. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the jocks disappear from EP9 onwards. Furthermore, it has nothing to do with moral superiority. My MC ignores the jocks because they are not important to him in the slightest. He also knows how to fight without fighting them, making him physically and mentally superior to most jocks. There's really only one person that poses a challenge to the MC. Caleb. And if my MC gets a chance to fight Caleb in a fair competition and not in a street fight, my MC will do it.

I know so you didn't write anything about canon.
At the gym, after picking option to stay and fight, 3 jocks were coming for MC, not Dawe or Chad. Rewatch the scene.

Chad only defends MC against Alex, if you tried to defend Chad. Otherwise he just doesn't want a fight, because HOT will kick them out.
Feeling sorry for Dawe? he's literally responsible for most of MC/DIK vs Alpha fights.
If not for him there would be less drama and fighting between frats. Less severe too.
Only after meeting Dawe MC decides to kick them out (or not) of HOT party.

Honor and glory for college? Alphas compete, DIKs don't. Jock's purpose to score points with girls and get into the fights. There's no other purpose for them.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
At the gym, after picking option to stay and fight, 3 jocks were coming for MC, not Dawe or Chad. Rewatch the scene.

Chad only defends MC against Alex, if you tried to defend Chad. Otherwise he just doesn't want a fight, because HOT will kick them out.
Feeling sorry for Dawe? he's literally responsible for most of MC/DIK vs Alpha fights.
If not for him there would be less drama and fighting between frats. Less severe too.
Only after meeting Dawe MC decides to kick them out (or not) of HOT party.

Honor and glory for college? Alphas compete, DIKs don't. Jock's purpose to score points with girls and get into the fights. There's no other purpose for them.
Yes, if the MC goes on the offensive, it's more than understandable that the three jocks will defend themselves. But the 3 jocks don't take an aggressive stance before the major choice.

I don't feel like writing about it anymore today. You do your thing and I'll do my thing. We both have different perspectives and that probably won't change. That's life.:D(y)

Reactions: ename144

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Yes, if the MC goes on the offensive, it's more than understandable that the three jocks will defend themselves. But the 3 jocks don't take an aggressive stance before the major choice.

I don't feel like writing about it anymore today. You do your thing and I'll do my thing. We both have different perspectives and that probably won't change. That's life.:D(y)
For sure.
I just want to say that MC doesn't go into offensive. He stays in place, jocks start running at him one after another and MC attacks.
Peace out.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
MC is a jerk to a degree no matter your choices. Always been, I couldn't find the post specifically where it was laid out so well when i tried to search, anyways he sits around with a bunch of idiot guys laughing and ridiculing a fat feminist that have been reduced down to a point on a scoreboard after being filmed, fucked and discarded!

Our beloved Chick/Neutral/Dik MC does this willingly, and associates with these people. Thats not a good person. If you actually sit down and think about whats going on things are not ok.

Our MC is flawed (awesome for characters) but dont fucking say that he isnt an asshole at times to someone who has not really done anything to him. Theres was some other things too but i dont remember, all i can recall are Dik options like the cafeteria worker and receptionist.

Dont ascribe all actions into Dik or Chick. It doesnt really work. Moral systems doesnt work. Dik choices are all on a spectrum from fun and confident to arrogant and asshole behavior. Chicks too but to a lesser degree.

Reactions: shazba

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That's the reason I like Josy. Nice girl but with a DIK vibe.
Slapping Steve, kicking Tommy's balls, drenching a jock with a cocktail, sex in the toilet, she lets him cum on her face and she loves it. Josy loves rough sex, she making a banana show and spreads her legs under the table. Naughty girl with fire who does DIK actions all the time. If not for her attachment to Maya, she would have accepted DIK MC.
At the same time, Josy is polite and friendly to those she thinks deserve it, which leans her towards Neutral Affinity.
Don't forget, Josy is also the one who pretty much seduces Maya after she learns from Derek that Maya fancies her. She's a little, slutty firecracker <3

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes