Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Don't forget, Josy is also the one who pretty much seduces Maya after she learns from Derek that Maya fancies her. She's a little, slutty firecracker <3
She's a firecracker but not a slut, She even told MC in the pool scene she hopes the other girls don't see them because she doesn't want to be called a slut, also is it really seducing she already likes you?:unsure::love:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She's a firecracker but not a slut, She even told MC in the pool scene she hopes the other girls don't see them because she doesn't want to be called a slut, also is it really seducing she already likes you?:unsure::love:
I didn't mean that as actual slut, but more of an endearment term acknowledging she likes and enjoys sex. As for seduction, definitely, in the "entices into sexual activity" sense. If it wasn't for Josy taking charge there, Maya would be just wistfully sighing while watching romance movies for years to come :whistle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I didn't mean that as actual slut, but more of an endearment term acknowledging she likes and enjoys sex. As for seduction, definitely, in the "entices into sexual activity" sense. If it wasn't for Josy taking charge there, Maya would be just wistfully sighing while watching romance movies for years to come :whistle:
and yelling about diarrhea shit :ROFLMAO:;)

• Haha
Reactions: shazba and ffive

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Don't forget, Josy is also the one who pretty much seduces Maya after she learns from Derek that Maya fancies her. She's a little, slutty firecracker <3
JoJo is more sexually open than slutty and more enterprising than the passive and shy Maya (not her fault). And this is more like a wild fire inside the soul, Josy is open to experiments.

Just look at that expression on her face, it characterizes her well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
ftfy.

Women who have grown the fuck up prefer a guy who's going to treat them well. That's why Lily gives it up for free to a chick mc and tells him that he's the type of guy she'd want to settle down with. Because she's dealt with assholes(DIKs) for a significant portion of her life and like most immature girls eventually mature enough to realize(after they've been with enough assholes) those aren't the type of guys you spend the rest of your life with.

Yes, when you are actually defending yourself or another human being.

Enough is enough is not a good reason. It takes a strength of character that only a real man has to walk away when you really want to beat the shit out of someone. This kind of excuse is what a petulant child uses.

And fighting Dawe was self defense.

Objection! Speculation.

Which, again, was self defense. Bringing up fights that I already indicated were ok is kind of stupid.

Not really. He doesn't keep coming after 1 hit. However, I disagree with DPC labelling it a DIK choice. A) He did attack you. B) He's really in need of a sharp lesson in humility and C) It's more of a bro fight anyways where no one's trying to significantly hurt each other but the line has been crossed and your friend needs to be taken down a peg.

No it can't be. That's the kind of fight a petulant child get's in to because they want to feel like a big man.

Except you've literally listed 2 fights that are initiated by the MC. Dawe initiated that fight but the jocks didn't. They just ran up after that fight was over. The MC attacks them if the player makes that choice. Dick move. Same with the Caleb fight. He doesn't take a swing at the MC unless the MC takes a swing at him first. Another dick move. In both cases they are defending themselves from you.

All of this depends on your life, experiences and habitat, but pretty much agree on on your view on most of the fights, it takes alot self control to back out on a fight where you are not the aggressor and you know you can win. When your drunk.
If not, its a problem for weak minded fools, aggression with poor self control that goes hand to hand with low IQ.

But with Caleb, i`m strongly with WastedEfforts.
If you fight with Caleb because of anger or your self esteem, your just a MassiVe Baby DIK, Dawe is a better BF for you than Derek.

If you take the challenge that Caleb throws out as a challenge (MC`s half of the size, even with no martial arts training guy as fit and big as Caleb would be challenge for bigger and better guys than MC) or/and a measure to drop down future threat level, are you really a DIK? Maybe a little, more neutral to me.

Fights fare, there`s really no threat of either one being beaten up to pulp, we have "referees" and smart guys who take your well being as real issue. I would never challenge Caleb on that point, but i`m not 19 and living 4ever anymore.
MC is.

Caleb fight can be MC being petulant child if you fight him because of it, but that fight leave`s alot of other options.

I btw fought him in my chick route, but could not throw a punch for Troy or Tybalt even in my DIK runs where i tried to be biggest DIK i can be. It was hard because i`m too much of DIK to pay for pussy, DIK route needs more possibilities on how to fuck whores for free with manipulation, coercion, favors and trade offs. Felt more chick than dik handing out MY money for for these lovely sluts. Whys there no LOAN or TRADE option with Riona in peep mansion?

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
i downloaded 8.3 now and i downlaoded interlude do i just paste it in to the other stuff or alone somewhwere?
Interlude (and the chapters that will be released after it) are treated as a separate game. So keep the folders separated, and when you start playing the Interlude you will be asked to import saves from 0.8.3

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
That was the most pointless debate ever, not one person changed their mind about anything and the lack of compromise and just repeating their own points again and again made everyone look like Dawe (unable to read or comprehend the other person's point).
That has been 10,000 pages of this thread and you just now notice??

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
MC is a jerk to a degree no matter your choices. Always been, I couldn't find the post specifically where it was laid out so well when i tried to search, anyways he sits around with a bunch of idiot guys laughing and ridiculing a fat feminist that have been reduced down to a point on a scoreboard after being filmed, fucked and discarded!

Our beloved Chick/Neutral/Dik MC does this willingly, and associates with these people. Thats not a good person. If you actually sit down and think about whats going on things are not ok.

Our MC is flawed (awesome for characters) but dont fucking say that he isnt an asshole at times to someone who has not really done anything to him. Theres was some other things too but i dont remember, all i can recall are Dik options like the cafeteria worker and receptionist.

Dont ascribe all actions into Dik or Chick. It doesnt really work. Moral systems doesnt work. Dik choices are all on a spectrum from fun and confident to arrogant and asshole behavior. Chicks too but to a lesser degree.
Feminists aren't human, bro. It doesn't count.

The only real cruel or jerk thing MC did in the game is pummeling Tybalt with tennis ball, eventually breaking his teeth.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The whole desire to look up a girls dress thing is something that must have skipped me by in life. I always found that to be very childish behaviour.

It’s a different thing to enjoy a girl deliberately flashing you (like a frisky girlfriend in class), but otherwise it just comes across creepy to me.
In my experience, the only people who behave in this manner are those who have never experienced the pleasure of being inside one first-hand (or other digit, if you will). A sip of wine is no longer titillating if you down bottles of it regularly.
(it's strange that a chick agreed to this at all).
It is truly, really, not strange whatsoever. I realize some people may not have encountered it, but it's quite normal when you get a woman riled up and horny. Location means almost nothing, it's entirely about wanting to be going at it with the person that got them hot like that in the first place.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
If you take the challenge that Caleb throws out as a challenge (MC`s half of the size, even with no martial arts training guy as fit and big as Caleb would be challenge for bigger and better guys than MC) or/and a measure to drop down future threat level, are you really a DIK? Maybe a little, more neutral to me.
Ha. Not in my experience. Toughest guy I ever knew came up to my nipples and he wasn't overly muscular. But he ate guys llike Caleb(and even bigger) for breakfast. And he didn't have any training. But he was the fastest motherfucker with the best reflexes I've ever seen in my life.

Reactions: CoalPhelps
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes