DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I've been thinking about one major plot slip if you're on Bella's path. If you have both Jill's and Bella's paths active at the same time, then it's looks like Bella doesn't care. She just asks "what is your relationship with Jill?" and "you should talk to her." And that's it. It seems that she does not care about her friend and that she will regard this as a betrayal. But throughout the story, we are shown how important Jill is to her, how she tries to protect her, but when Bella starts dating Tremolo, it seems to become unimportant.
It is not clear if the DPC did this on purpose to show that Bella is not so highly moral and is ready to take the guy away from her best friend, or just a plot flaw. In my opinion, it would be wise to make a block on Bella's path in which she rejects MC if he started dating Jill.

Yes, I know that we get this scene with any plot confluence:
View attachment 2056048

But the consequences if you've dated Jill before can be disastrous.
If that were to happen, then it should've happened by EP7 when Bella is starting to seriously think about dating MC and rejects him for messing with Cathy but doesn't even mention Jill.
Now I'm really curious how DPC'll handle it, I think 2 of those 10 saves DPC mentioned are for when MC dates Jill & Bella vs Bella only. But I'm also wondering if DPC will create unique instances for a DIK MC since Jill obviously falls for the CHICK one but rejects a DIK.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Bella, if romanced, constantly does not care about the possible relationship between mc and Jill (and in case it is going well she knows it).

There is no jump, Bella's behaviour towards Jill is terrible but constant
And this is very weird, because Bella rejects the MC if she find out about Cathy.
If that were to happen, then it should've happened by EP7 when Bella is starting to seriously think about dating MC and rejects him for messing with Cathy but doesn't even mention Jill.
Now I'm really curious how DPC'll handle it, I think 2 of those 10 saves DPC mentioned are for when MC dates Jill & Bella vs Bella only. But I'm also wondering if DPC will create unique instances for a DIK MC since Jill obviously falls for the CHICK one but rejects a DIK.
It won't, because the affinity can't be changed after the second season, we've reached a permanent point, when the MC personality is fully formed. That is, there will be no DIK path for Jill, he will remain who he was.
I think it’s a consequence of Bella being too attracted/ emotionally invested in the MC to turn him down even though she knows it’s a horrible thing to do to Jill. If you put yourself into her shoes it kinda makes sense.

If you began to fall in love with someone who was only just beginning to date your friend, you might also end up going for it. Not because you wanna hurt your friend, but because it’s incredibly hard to resist acting upon those emotions when they’re returned. It’s not unusual for romantic love to be the cause of death of friendships.
It's generally very strange that an adult woman at 36 falls in love with a student who is half her age and she doesn't give a damn that she will harm her friend. I always had a creepy feeling in Bella's way. I hope we will be given an explanation for her behavior in future episodes. For me, Bella is very interesting and I like her character, but looking at her actions, and especially if you look closely, then a mental diagnosis suggests itself.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
It won't, because the affinity can't be changed after the second season, we've reached a permanent point, when the MC personality is fully formed. That is, there will be no DIK path for Jill, he will remain who he was.
No idea what you meant with that tbh :ROFLMAO:
I never said anything about changing affinity, all I said is that I'm curious to see if DPC creates different interactions for Jill when a DIK MC dates Bella vs a CHICK MC.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Interesting. This is one of those types of puzzles that comes really easily to me. I find it hard to lose that game unless my mind start wandering and make an error and the RNG shits on me multiple rounds in a row. On the other hand i find the sliding puzzle to be almost completely impossible. Something about my brain just cant handle that shit.

When i was a child my grandmother had no toys at home and grandpa always watched news on the tv so that entertainment was out. So there was nothing to do EXCEPT one of those slide puzzles 7x7. Hate of that teal and yellow piece of shit plastic board grow through the years. I got hours and hour and hours of training to do it, i just couldnt figure it out. Same with a rubrics cube they had.

Thank heavens the ingame purchasable cheat for the slide shit is available in BaDik.
The sliding puzzle is close to impossible for me as well, but with the Triple Tile I think I just get stuck in my head or something. I've gotten into the 30s, so I know what I'm doing, but I lose whatever patience I have and just start making dumb mistakes.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For example, ruining a great, lovely character like Lily (pretty, intelligent, brave, determined) making her a whore (...)
Is this a joke post or something? Because Lily already fucks people for money, as part of her job. She already *is* a whore with nicer job title.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Guess who's back ?

View attachment 2056140
To save Dalli the trouble;

1663761661643.png

She's texting.

As for the MMF threesome talk. I don't see a huge issue with it (yes, i don't mind NTR in general, but hear me out)

If Sage for example said "I have a fantasy about fucking two guys at once." and MC has the choice to say either "Eugh gross" or "Who do you have in mind?" I don't really see a problem. If you aren't into that sort of thing then you can skip it and if you are you can enjoy it.

I don't think DPC will do it, since there are to many vanilla babies who would be upset by it, but i personally would love to DP Sage with one of my 'brothers'.

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Well, the message colors are yellow and blue, which means that the person she's texting isn't an iPhone user, which means they're on Android. And who's on Android? That's right, fucking everyone because they're broke.

Chapter Nine Quinn-led orgy with everyone confirmed.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
And this is very weird, because Bella rejects the MC if she find out about Cathy.

It's generally very strange that an adult woman at 36 falls in love with a student who is half her age and she doesn't give a damn that she will harm her friend. I always had a creepy feeling in Bella's way. I hope we will be given an explanation for her behavior in future episodes. For me, Bella is very interesting and I like her character, but looking at her actions, and especially if you look closely, then a mental diagnosis suggests itself.
The tense exchange that Jill and Bella have in Bella's bed before Jill goes out to join MC on the sofa in episode 5 makes me suspect there is some history between Jill and Bella that is the reason Bella is not overly concerned about betraying Jill. I mean, she is concerned, but not so much that she stops messing around with MC. All in all, I think the Bella path is the most likely to end in tears and regret, even without the Jill aspect. Not only for MC, but Bella, too.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
How close are we till an update ? Saw some sneak peak here and there, is mid october too optimistic ?
Probably. Mid-November seems likelier. DPC keeps trying to out-do himself each episode, so despite promising to scale back some after episode 8, episode 9 is going to be the biggest episode yet. While we are all very eager for the episode, I agree with DPC's approach that he should not hold back just to reach some arbitrary release date. At any rate ep. 9 promises to be huge and, given that there will be multiple threesomes and all kinds of other fun, I am willing to be patient. :whistle:

Reactions: sava75 and KaiserST

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Probably. Mid-November seems likelier. DPC keeps trying to out-do himself each episode, so despite promising to scale back some after episode 8, episode 9 is going to be the biggest episode yet. While we are all very eager for the episode, I agree with DPC's approach that he should not hold back just to reach some arbitrary release date. At any rate ep. 9 promises to be huge and, given that there will be multiple threesomes and all kinds of other fun, I am willing to be patient. :whistle:
Next time he gives complete numbers i'll make a final forecast. The main problem isn't really that he has gone bigger it's that he has slowed down on production.

Hopefully he'll buy a bunch of the 40 series cards for episode 10 and be able to get back to the episdoe 7 and 8 production levels.

Reactions: allanl9020142
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes