felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We will see, of course. Elena's flirting (if that's the right word for it) seems to have escalated and JB clearly enjoys showing her off. He also said they had a threesome with Arieth. I suspect they have had other threesomes, too.

I don't get the NTR freakout, as it strikes me as incel mentality, but to each his own. It's just that Elena is clearly JB's girl. Seeing her naked and flirting with her doesn't change that. If she and JB invite us to join them for a threesome, we can choose to do it or not. I have no interest in crossing swords with JB, let alone seeing his O face, but Elena is cute and I feel like they would appreciate the MC's involvement. Exhibitionism and public sex are clearly kinks they share. Time will tell how far that goes.
the point in my opinion is that Elena cannot be MC's "girlfriend," she simply cannot. and that is why I would be really surprised if this MMF comes to fruition, much more than because of the presence of another male in the scene.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
the point in my opinion is that Elena cannot be MC's "girlfriend," she simply cannot. and that is why I would be really surprised if this MMF comes to fruition, much more than because of the presence of another male in the scene.
Exactly! Because she cannot be MC's girlfriend, it should not matter to the NTR-sensitive if there's an MMF threesome. I mean, most girls on the "others" path will not be our girlfriend. Only Lily and maybe Nicole/Envy are looking at the MC as a possible partner.

Last edited:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I get that this is a romance game but there is no reason not to add a SCAT path for people who want it. Everyone would like to see Sage poop on the MC or Zoey scat with Josy. :Kappa:
Why not. For people who are into it why not? If its an optional path. Really i would really like if there was NTR and Bestiality path but you not be forced to play it. The game would still be the same for you based on what dialogue you picked.

That's the problem with NTR fans. Why are you speaking for everyone? I'm not from the anti-NTR brigade, but why are you generalizing your fetishes to everyone? This statement is absurd. You might as well write:
"Everyone wants to see how the MC fucks a flock of hedgehogs. It would be nice if the DPC made an animation of such a scene"
The meaning will be about the same. This will be absurd.
As for the MFM threesome, why not? Already talking about possible options MC+Elena+JB or MC+Heather+Tommy. For others, I don’t see a plot opportunity yet.
Almost everyone one im sorry but the point still stands. Adding MMF threesome to the game would just improve it. Really people who dont want NTR/MMF in the game have no really good arguments why.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Why not. For people who are into it why not? If its an optional path. Really i would really like if there was NTR and Bestiality path but you not be forced to play it. The game would still be the same for you based on what dialogue you picked.

Almost everyone one im sorry but the point still stands. Adding MMF threesome to the game would just improve it. Really people who dont want NTR/MMF in the game have no really good arguments why.
Sure there are arguments.
DPC would likely lose patreons/money, so he won't do any ntr, no idea if he himself even likes that sort of content.

If he would introduce ntr/sharing (or whatever else kink) in the game a couple of scenes would never be enough for the fans of that genre, they wouldn't be statisfied until every main and side girl can be shared with everyone...
It would be an large addition of work and time, just for that genre, which i would guess, majority of the current playerbase has no interest in.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Exactly! Because she cannot be MC's girlfriend, it should not matter to the NTR-sensitive if there's an MMF threesome. I mean, most girls on the "others" path will not be our girlfriend. Only Lily and maybe Nicole/Envy are looking at the MC as a possible partner.
Don't look for logic where there is no logic :ROFLMAO:

all it takes is for a female character to appear and they are born, even out of boredom, devoted fans of this secondary character, and in the end what they want is a path all to themselves

for how many side girls are there people who would like a real path? if Elena has sex with MC she will also enter the desires and every time she does what she is, which is JB's girlfriend, her fans will complain about it

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
hey fuckface, do you like getting cheated on?
a) what the fuck?
b) yes please

spiderman-j-jonah-jameson.gif

also, how do you feel about fucking a cow?

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
As for the MFM threesome, why not? Already talking about possible options MC+Elena+JB or MC+Heather+Tommy. For others, I don’t see a plot opportunity yet.
I don't think there will be a MC/Tommy/Heather threesome (other than a MC/JB/Elena) cause Tommy would not allow someone to bang Heather. A MMF threesome including him would mostly happen with any other girl to keep him the only one to bang Heather.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I don't think there will be a MC/Tommy/Heather threesome (other than a MC/JB/Elena) cause Tommy would not allow someone to bang Heather. A MMF threesome including him would mostly happen with any other girl to keep him the only one to bang Heather.
DPC wouldn't have bothered upgrading Heather's face unless he planned on doing something with it. Probably MC x Heather cheating though rather than a threesome

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Guess who's back ?

View attachment 2056140
That's seriously underestimating Dalli_x

I eagerly expect speculation on who is the person she's texting with, as well as the content of messages.
Quinn's facial expression looks relatively concentrated, she is thinking. It seems to be a more serious text message.:unsure:

- She's organizing the Alphas' distraction for Halloween.
- She chats with Vinny because he learned from Tommy that Quinn is now taking care of the Pink Rose Girls
- Zoey sent Quinn a message that she's back from San Diego.
- Sage found out about the restaurant and confronts Quinn about it

Those were 4 quick ideas from me. I hope I didn't disappoint you.:eek:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Quinn's facial expression looks relatively concentrated, she is thinking. It seems to be a more serious text message.:unsure:

- She chats with Vinny because he learned from Tommy that Quinn is now taking care of the Pink Rose Girls

Where's the post that Quinn is Lana's daughter and Jill's niece and her real name is Quinn Royce? :unsure: :Kappa:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Note

I'll upload an update for SanchoMod Interlude sometime this evening. Fully updated to Core v6, added the toggled ChoiceGuide (this sucked due to the code used in those fucking text balloons), fully revamped tweak/gallery/cheat code, etc. I'm doing this now since it has the older music in it currently so you know the dev must release an update to mitigate the lost licenses... so maybe I can get ahead of it a bit.

Will keep folks updated. Regards.

Jul 22, 2022

She definitely looks dolled up. Maybe it’s her trying to formulate a “ do you wanna go out on a proper date with me, since I really like you” in Quinn speech to the MC on her path.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes