Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Almost everyone one im sorry but the point still stands. Adding MMF threesome to the game would just improve it. Really people who dont want NTR/MMF in the game have no really good arguments why.
I have nothing against threesomes, but most people don't want to watch their girlfriend/crash get fucked by someone else. Such is the reality.

I don't think there will be a MC/Tommy/Heather threesome (other than a MC/JB/Elena) cause Tommy would not allow someone to bang Heather. A MMF threesome including him would mostly happen with any other girl to keep him the only one to bang Heather.
Tanya as an option

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Your MC+JB+Elena is interesting to me. I love to see it honestly, to see how people react to it. Elena have never shown interest (i dont count the booze/raaaawr) thats just crazy party shit. Shes been nothing but cordial with Tremolo and expressed deep love to JB the entire time. MC cannot do suggestive stuff to her or try to sway her or show interest (raaawr might possibly be the first). There shouldnt be an emotional attachment there but what do I know? Have people gone more nuts in the last few years? I personally like that there are canonical young women that are not conquests but actual friends to MC in the story. Makes it more immersive and better story. However Elena+JB seems like a couple that maybe would entertain a third wheel so it wouldn't feel too out of place if it was an option though, and Elena is really hot after all.

I suspect people would not take well to it though. Some of you guys deeply underestimate the weakness in the anti NTR people. DPC would probably have to start treat Elena and JB differently too to not rile people up that NOW want Elena for themselves. As Darkdevil said, Bella have never really been show to express love to her actual husband at the time. Imagined couple status can be cheated/betrayed on. NTR does not care about the physical status of people being together or not. All thats required is the emotional connection people (the players) have with the MC to be betrayed/cheated/taken/take-your-pick, by the character(s) being with another male(s). Thats literally ALL it takes for something to be NTR. Thats all it takes in hentai, theres NTR hentai where the virgin beta looks from afar and dreams of being in a relationship with the class beauty, while shes getting hatefucked by the bully and (soon) his goons.

Damn, I really want this episode out now. Oh Lily, why did you have to be in a vampire outfit. My weak point. Depending on how that scene pans out she will rise a spot or two on my personal hotness list.
I have to agree with you that Elena is hot. There is something about her. But Elena has already shown interest in the MC, just not as obvious. It's the little things.

For example, during the HOT party of EP7. Right at the beginning, Elena tells Jacob and the MC to be good and not to fight. Jacob immediately says he's not fighting and Elena replies that she didn't mean Jacob. All that comes from the MC is a "hey." Then Elena grins at the MC. This is very subtle teasing. Elena teases the MC in the same way when he is exploring the mansion and she is naked in bed with JB. What loves each other, teases each other. In this scene, Elena demonstratively bows very low to the MC. Elena is interested in the MC and JB will know that. JB already mentions in EP5 that he and Elena actually tell each other everything. Yes, I know, so Elena didn't tell JB about the preps party. That's why I wrote "actually."

In EP2, we learn from Jacob that Elena is a nymphomaniac. I assume so Elena and JB can distinguish between love and sex. Also, Elena is the dominant person in the relationship, not JB.

The only problem for a MMF with Elena will be if the LI's would tolerate it or if it will only be possible in the Others Girls Branch. However, I can well imagine that there will be swingers parties in later EP's that Elena and JB will definitely attend.

-Jill will not tolerate such parties.
-Isabella and Sage might be there. Isabella because she already mentioned MMF in her spin-off from EP4, and Sage is certainly open to such things.
-Josy is a bit of a nympho. She got really horny when she saw the first three-way sex of Maya and the MC. So I think Josy would also have no problem swinging if the love between the MC and Maya is safe.
- Maya is a shaky candidate. She is just discovering her desire for sex. In EP5's Hangout, Maya says that all three should try each other out before committing, and in EP6, Josy says of Maya that she used to be more adventurous. In EP4, the MC questioningly mentions that Maya is more malleable than Derek imagines. However, the same is true for her. Maya must be sure of Josy's and the MC's love.

Reactions: znar25

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
-Jill will not tolerate such parties.
-Isabella and Sage might be there. Isabella because she already mentioned MMF in her spin-off from EP4, and Sage is certainly open to such things.
-Josy is a bit of a nympho. She got really horny when she saw the first three-way sex of Maya and the MC. So I think Josy would also have no problem swinging if the love between the MC and Maya is safe.
- Maya is a shaky candidate. She is just discovering her desire for sex. In EP5's Hangout, Maya says that all three should try each other out before committing, and in EP6, Josy says of Maya that she used to be more adventurous. In EP4, the MC questioningly mentions that Maya is more malleable than Derek imagines. However, the same is true for her. Maya must be sure of Josy's and the MC's love.
Whoa, now. WHOA, I say, boy! Where's the real dalli_x? I have to ask, because almost all of what you've said here sounds plausible, and that just doesn't fit with your theorycrafting style. You're almost always wildly off the wall with crazy shit.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Whoa, now. WHOA, I say, boy! Where's the real dalli_x? I have to ask, because almost all of what you've said here sounds plausible, and that just doesn't fit with your theorycrafting style. You're almost always wildly off the wall with crazy shit.
dalli_X are you okay? Are you being held hostage? Blink twice if you need help.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Guess who's back ?

View attachment 2056140
Dare I go on a five paragraph rant about what the expression might convey... nah I'm partially face blind anyway :KEK: DPC sets the absolute standard in his use of facial expressions to build character and set scenes, and Quinn is probably tied with Bella for his best work in that regard imho. As for the scene itself, to me Quinn's eyes look glassy and her lip is slightly quirked (though this could be because of the cigarette) which gives her a kind of bittersweet expression. I'll be interested to see if this is a preview of a scene we get if we're on her path or if it happens regardless, since she's still a key figure in the main story. So it's difficult to guess if the person she's texting there is the MC or someone else she cares about, maybe related to her final scene of the last episode and her reason for selling drugs.

Anyway, I've missed my queen and the preview pic is hinting at some nice development, I am hype fellow Quinnstars :KappaPride:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think there will be a MC/Tommy/Heather threesome (other than a MC/JB/Elena) cause Tommy would not allow someone to bang Heather. A MMF threesome including him would mostly happen with any other girl to keep him the only one to bang Heather.
Oh. If Tommy's smart, he'll let the MC fuck Heather every time he's back on the plus. The MC won the sperm petition and if something goes wrong, the kid will at least resemble Tommy.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Mods have deleted a post of mine because "fetish shaming". What is calling "vanilla babies" to people that don´t want to see more cocks that the strictly necessaries?

And what Sage would be actually saying there is "your are not man enough for me, so I need two, even if you are not bi and are not going to enjoy a threesome with another guy". I don´t think most of the players, "vanilla babies for you", would like that. I would not like even that question, for sure. In that case, I would like a third option "To forget about Sage and call Bella/Jill/Quinn/Lily/Riona..."
Calling a group 'vanilla babies' isn't kink shaming. They don't have a kink. At best it's 'lack of kink shaming'. But that's semantics anyway. The reason I use the term is because if a creator includes completly consensual group sex, in which all parties agree to participate, involving an extra guy, people get mad and shout about NTR and cuckolding. Despite the fact that it isn't really either and certianly wouldnt count as NTR. The frustation for people who enjoy things like MMF threesomes is that creators are affraid to do content like that because of the reaction by a certain vocal part of the fan base.

Secondly there are two ways to play the game. One involves self insertion (I am the MC) and the other involes outside observation (i'm reading a story). If you are self inserting as the MC and your love interest tells you about a fantasy, that you can either engage in or avoid it isn't NTR. You, as the MC, have a choice to avoid the scenario so it doesn't happen or you choose to participate. It still isn't NTR if you go ahead with it as no one is cheating any more than in a threesome with a woman. If you are an outside observor choose whichever option makes for a more interesting story.

You understand that Quinn, Riona, Lily, (as well as Camilla, Sarah, Melanie, & Nicole) are all literal whores right? (god bless 'em) You're saying you would rather have the option to leave a girl who has a threesome fantasy and go date girls who suck and fuck random cock through glory holes on the reg? Bella is married, and obviously has very complicated feelings about her ex. Jill is a goblin (jokes I like Jill... her model can be ugly though)

A person having a fantasy (any fantasy) does not mean they are saying thier partner can't satisfy them. They are simply saying they find an idea, a thought, to be a turn on. It could be public sex, being dominated, not wearing underwear in public, fucking on thier brothers bed, banging a student, any number of things can be a fantasy. Now if you DP'd a LI once and they wanted to do it again and again because they can't get off without it anymore that's a different matter (still not NTR if it's consensual).

Anyway, you really, really, really don't need to worry about it. There is zero chance of DPC involving one of the core love interests in a MMF threesome. Which really rather makes this entire conversation redundant and a waste of both of our time.;)

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Thats a biggggg if
I think, based solely on what we've seen in-game, it's reasonable to argue that Tommy is most definitely Not Smart. Occasionally quick-witted, and cocky, and impulsive, but not very smart.

I think his life with smooth out a little when he relents and confesses his feelings for Josy. Once he lets go of that pain he can grow as a human being who is learning to handle his emotions.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think, based solely on what we've seen in-game, it's reasonable to argue that Tommy is most definitely Not Smart. Occasionally quick-witted, and cocky, and impulsive, but not very smart.
Yeah, i'd say Josy has pretty valid reasons to suspect Tommy only got through high school thanks to cheating.

Nomad171

Oct 29, 2019
I saw a bunch of people saying that Dr.Pinkcake should add this or that kink and whatnot and this remind me a little bit of Foot of the Mountains, where the dev tried to add everything that people wanted and the game went to shit. I mean, this game is more story driven with focus on romance (and that's one of the reasons why this thread have 10124 pages at the moment and a lot of patreons) and if some kinks wouldn't fit in the game, then so be it. This way the sex scenes won't feel forced. At the end of the day the dev should stay true to his original idea because that's how the game will make more sense to the player.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
As someone catching up, let me take your minds off the mundanity of conflict by reminding you of . Cost me my drink, too.

Reactions: KaiserST

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018

I think his life with smooth out a little when he relents and confesses his feelings for Josy. Once he lets go of that pain he can grow as a human being who is learning to handle his emotions.
Tommy is definitely not very "academically" intelligent, let alone emotionally intelligent. But his street-smartness cannot be denied, though this advantage is often offset by the fact that he can't control his emotions and impulses for shit.

Reactions: rocopc and dalli_x

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Tommy is definitely not very "academically" intelligent, let alone emotionally intelligent. But his street-smartness cannot be denied, though this advantage is often offset by the fact that he can't control his emotions and impulses for shit.
His street smarts can't be that good either if the only other person he can go to is Vinnie.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
You are right. Originally DPC did want the game to be voiced. However, it further complicated game development to the point that he decided to drop it after, IIRC, the first episode. I, for one, don't miss it. Voice acting for this kind of content is the kind of thing that has to be done superbly or should not be done at all, in my opinion. Anything less than top-of-the-line professional voice actors just ruin the experience, at least for me.
Oh no, I agree with you completely. I'm glad he scrapped it. I just never knew whether he decided to scrap it or because the voice actors backed out. I was just wondering if anyone still had that version just for the sake of seeing it again.
It's just that I had randomly remembered there being voice overs at one point and was wondering whatever happened to it.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The sliding puzzle is close to impossible for me as well, but with the Triple Tile I think I just get stuck in my head or something. I've gotten into the 30s, so I know what I'm doing, but I lose whatever patience I have and just start making dumb mistakes.
Oh just get the first row lined up then the rest is more manageable. I had trouble with it at first too. Something about it not being physically in my hands is what threw me off.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yes he lost some time with those things and Covid. This episode is likely to take him 6 to 12 weeks longers that episode 8. Which was already 7 weeks longer than episode 7 and 6 weeks longer than episode 6. I'm not giving to much extra time allowance to mini games and stuff since he has added new content like this fairly regularly over the years.

That said, you're right animations are a tricky thing to judge, but 'still renders' are a good indication. The last confirmed update was for week 27 with 3569 completed. The same week for epsiode 8 he had 4130 and episode 7 had released with 3723 4 weeks earlier.

As i've talked about in the past his production averages are way down. 16 fewer stills a week and 5.8 fewer animtions. Over 27 weeks of production (last confrimed numbers) he is 432 'stills' down on episode 8 and 157 animations. Yes animations are hard to judge, but even if some are much longer than normal i still think this is a bit behind.
So to summarize, the longer-than-expected development time can be attributed to:
  • the music needing to be removed from the game
  • covid
  • itch.io thing
  • the animations/renders taking longer to render which is still being debated about whether that made a difference (personally, I think it's up in the air since we haven't really seen improved numbers since the "longest animation yet")
I'm just trying to get the facts straight because I just have a feeling that episodes being released once a year isn't going to be the future trend and think it had more to do with unexpected circumstances.
There's one last thing but I can't remember it too well and I'm not sure if it's just something he always did during development or whether it affected things at all. Something about getting Steam and other platforms ready for Season 3 which I always thought he did in post-production after it'd been released on Patreon. Not releasing the GAME but taking care of whatever needs to be done so it CAN be released on Steam, etc. as well. I thought he would usually do both of those things (getting things ready for Steam, etc and then releasing the game on those platforms) after the release on Patreon.
I know I'm not making much sense. I'm just not familiar with how that goes and can only vaguely remember what one of his weekly updates said about it a couple of months ago.

Last edited:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
So to summarize, the longer-than-expected development time can be attributed to:
  • the music needing to be removed from the game
  • covid
  • itch.io thing
  • the animations/renders taking longer to render which is still being debated about whether that made a difference (personally, I think it's up in the air since we haven't really seen improved numbers since the "longest animation yet")
I'm just trying to get the facts straight because I just have a feeling that episodes being released once a year isn't going to be the future trend and think it had more to do with unexpected circumstances.
There's one last thing but I can't remember it too well and I'm not sure if it's just something he always did during development or whether it affected things at all. Something about getting Steam and other platforms ready for Season 3 which I always thought he did in post-production after it'd been released on Patreon. Not releasing the GAME but taking care of whatever needs to be done so it CAN be released on Steam, etc. as well. I thought he would usually do both of those things (getting things ready for Steam, etc and then releasing the game on those platforms) after the release on Patreon.
I know I'm not making much sense. I'm just not familiar with how that goes and can only vaguely remember what one of his weekly updates said about it a couple of months ago.
im of the belief that the "one release per calendar year" is going to be the norm. my reasoning for that belief is that he has made every episode bigger than the one that came before. if he continues to do all the work solo, there wont be any time for him to save anywhere in the production process. his creative ambitions can only be stopped by the workload bottleneck that he creates for himself.

also he makes more money the longer this game takes to finish, this is common knowledge to all of us and DPC himself. he has no reason to speed this gravy train along any faster, and he produces work of a high enough quality that he wont seriously be considered to be milking it from his patrons.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes