Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Its funny at this point most think the update will come in November but what happens if tomorrow he gives us hope for a October release
He was at 75% done with the animations and 85-90% with the static renders. That's at least a month more to go with his pace + the 2 weeks beta testing that he's so anal about - early November prediction (possibly 4th November as that's a Friday).

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
He was at 75% done with the animations and 85-90% with the static renders. That's at least a month more to go with his pace + the 2 weeks beta testing that he's so anal about - early November prediction (possibly 4th November as that's a Friday).
which would mean he's got about two or three to make that happen, good thing I got to get my saves in order

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
And this is the new incredible preview

View attachment 2071742
Oooh, I know what this means. But wait!
every leaf hides secrets

do you happen to have a theory about this?
Of course. It means we're going to have a lewd scene with the feminists. Look at all that untamed bush!
Who can you actually enter a relationship with so far?
It depends on how you personally define 'relationship'. The 5 main LIs are Josy & Maya (currently only available as a pair), Sage, Bella, and Goblin (Jill). Those are the only ones you can currently commit the MC to long-term.

There is also the 'Others' path, which lets you have a lot of sex with some very interesting (and some not-so-interesting) characters. Among the more prominent who I would consider opening up decent ending options for would be Nicole, Camila +/- Riona (Rio's good on her own also, I just like them as a pairing), and no doubt some will prefer Lily, though she's clearly only interested in you for your social status and climbing the ranks herself. You know.. just like an undercover cop would do. Still, you do get to bury MC's cock down her throat exceptionally well, so.. it's not a path without rewards.

And, as ever, the Queen Bitch herself, Quinn. And this is all before MC's ex-girlfriend Zoey is back on the scene. I am personally holding out hope that there's an ending option for Sally or KRJ if the MC hasn't been too major a dickhead along the way, but avoids the major girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes