allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Americans of all ages celebrate Thanksgiving, yeah. Usually by going home to see their family, but 'friendsgiving' is also something that happens. Especially if in BaD John Boy is the one doing the cooking. Also with watching American football both on that day, and through the weekend, since that weekend there are a lot of rivalry college games.
I wouldn't be opposed to seeing that. I actually liked those moments in the game where it felt like they were the MC's second family.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Its funny at this point most think the update will come in November but what happens if tomorrow he gives us hope for a October release
Then we dance the happy jig, obviously. But it's going to take some serious good news to project an October release based on where we seem to be; even a steady pace of 30 animations/week might not be enough to finish playtesting by the 26th.

Hope for the best, but don't hold your breath.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I liked it when the game updates were at max 2 months apart.
He was at 75% done with the animations and 85-90% with the static renders. That's at least a month more to go with his pace + the 2 weeks beta testing that he's so anal about - early November prediction (possibly 4th November as that's a Friday).
"Hey guys, this week I reached a significant milestone - we have surpassed the 4500 render mark for episode 9. My computers have been working hard for the past week but I am still not happy with some scenes and thus will probably add another 500 renders. Also, I have added 10 more animations into the queue to support those renders. I am also working on a new minigame, because the one thing the patrons wanted were more minigames. I also have to playtest the game, because a lot of areas have missing code

Next week I will be able to give a clear estimate about the amount of work left for the update. Anyway, here are 3 random renders of girls staring into the camera. See you next week."

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

This week I worked on and completed a big and tricky scene and some smaller scenes.
I have started working on the remaining lewd scenes of the episode now, posing both static renders and animations for them.
Art for 8 scenes remains, and three of those scenes need writing. I might need a couple more scenes after playtesting the episode if I feel something is missing.
I playtested Isabella's branch this week. It took me over 3 hours to complete it, without mini-games and without being able to test everything, as the final free roam event is still a bit of a mess regarding the code.
I felt that some parts of this branch needed a bit more content, while other parts of it were perfect and unique.
And this is an example of how I will work after finishing the art for the remaining scenes. I will playtest and then polish and add any additional content I feel is needed.
I have to do this for five branches and all possible combinations of choices and consequences therein. Each branch is of similar length, meaning a single playtest of all branches will require at least 15 hours of playtime. I always do this many times, over and over.
While there is plenty of joint content, there is also plenty of unique scenes for each branch; this makes quality control a big task.
But I'm very much looking forward to playing the episode. There are many scenes I haven't even seen in-game yet, even though the art has been finished for months - it's crazy, even more so than usual.
I'm up to 4524 renders, and now that I started animating again, I will know how many more animations I need within a few more weeks.
I don't have an accurate estimation of the release date; everything will depend on the remaining animation render times and how smooth the last stretch of development goes.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

This week I worked on and completed a big and tricky scene and some smaller scenes.
I have started working on the remaining lewd scenes of the episode now, posing both static renders and animations for them.
Art for 8 scenes remains, and three of those scenes need writing. I might need a couple more scenes after playtesting the episode if I feel something is missing.
I playtested Isabella's branch this week. It took me over 3 hours to complete it, without mini-games and without being able to test everything, as the final free roam event is still a bit of a mess regarding the code.
I felt that some parts of this branch needed a bit more content, while other parts of it were perfect and unique.
And this is an example of how I will work after finishing the art for the remaining scenes. I will playtest and then polish and add any additional content I feel is needed.
I have to do this for five branches and all possible combinations of choices and consequences therein. Each branch is of similar length, meaning a single playtest of all branches will require at least 15 hours of playtime. I always do this many times, over and over.
While there is plenty of joint content, there is also plenty of unique scenes for each branch; this makes quality control a big task.
But I'm very much looking forward to playing the episode. There are many scenes I haven't even seen in-game yet, even though the art has been finished for months - it's crazy, even more so than usual.
I'm up to 4524 renders, and now that I started animating again, I will know how many more animations I need within a few more weeks.
I don't have an accurate estimation of the release date; everything will depend on the remaining animation render times and how smooth the last stretch of development goes.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Hah, January here we go

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Yeah those last two lines doesn't sound good. It even sounds like we might not even get a November release. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Dr. Javi and Redd23

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Welcome to 2023

• Sad
Reactions: Dr. Javi

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
OMldyij.gif

Taz423

Mar 27, 2021

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Q2 of 2023, here we goo

• Sad
Reactions: Dr. Javi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes