nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
jokes aside, would be ridiculous if we can say it's the same guy just based on the clothes he wears in a scene where he appears the first time and then just happens to wear them again, weeks later, the second time he appears.
had we been introduced to the guy, actually seen his face before and then seen him (and his face) later on wearing the same clothes... ok, sure
iirc a hooded guy goes after mona when she leaves B&R too but it's a bit ridiculous if it turns out to be the same guy always wearing the same clothes. I mean, hed be risking getting recognized in class, based just on that, don't even have to see his face

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
For me is just Acting Lesson's MC in the last chapters. DPC just re-use the guy to help fill the classroom

Reactions: nyrek

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Another marvelous show of observation skill by yours truly... I'll say this outright. Josy is a thief! She lied to MC during the romantic pond scene.

Here she asks MC for a date before he leaves for B&R. Please pay close attention to the aisle she's looking after. It's the liquor aisle...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And would you look at that? She says that she "swiped it from dad's cabinet".

It doesn't need any other explanation... Thanks for reading my blog. Peace!

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Another marvelous show of observation skill by yours truly... I'll say this outright. Josy is a thief! She lied to MC during the romantic pond scene.

Here she asks MC for a date before he leaves for B&R. Please pay close attention to the aisle she's looking after. It's the liquor aisle...

The bottles are different, dalli_x

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Everything in the interlude could have just been a quick 2 minute flashback or under 10 sentences in a conversation and it wouldn't really change much. Zoey and MC were together, Zoey's Grandmother died and left her money, Zoey left to become a surfer and MC stayed behind to finish school, Zoey met some people and worked in a tattoo place, Zoey ran out of money and didn't like surfing so she decided to return home to the MC.

Start of episode flashback. Zoey and MC talking with Zoey deciding to leave and MC staying behind.

Scene with MC telling Derek his ex is back. Flashback of Zoey and MC hanging out and Zoey finding out her Grandmother died. Zoey finds out her Grandmother left her money to become a surfer and Zoey discusses leaving with the MC.

Scene of Zoey and MC. Flashback where Zoey tells the MC about some of the people she met, she didn't like surfing, she ran out of money and missed the MC.

All I need to know about Zoey is that she had a relationship with the MC and a small amount of background about her character. Josy, Maya, Jill and Sage didn't get a whole episode about their life without the MC and I didn't need it for Zoey. Just like every character I don't need a whole episode dedicated to a part of their life I just need some bits of their background while growing a relationship with them in the game.
See, at this point I don't think it's a matter of what could've been more efficient.
I have this weird foreboding sense that the Interlude won't save us any time on the exposition. WE saw how everything went down. The MC didn't. I'm wondering how that conversation is going to go down. I think it's going to be one of those natural breaks in an episode where the MC has a nice sit down with a character with all the sentimental music playing and in the back of your mind you're wondering how much more content there is for the episode because it feels like things are starting to wrap.
How DPC handles that scene will really determine for me if the Interlude saved any time at all. I think the Interlude was more just to get us invested in the character which I mean ... worked for some but not for others.

Reactions: georsak

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

But ... isn't she a thief either way? Technically speaking.

NewbieH4x

Jul 11, 2020
DPC just decided to go for one update by year; and honestly who can blame him? He surely makes the same amount of money whether the update is 3/6/12/... months so why rush it? Looking at the past report, season 3 will likely start next year which is good to know.
I feel like it'll be this month or near about Halloween just because there's also a Halloween party coming in the game as well.
But let's see...

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Is there any chance that Lily become main girl in episode 9?
I like Lily more than any fmc
There is no FMC, so I assume you mean the main LIs. And sure, there's a chance. I have greater odds of bedding Ivanka Trump on national television, but there's a chance.
DPC just decided to go for one update by year; and honestly who can blame him? He surely makes the same amount of money whether the update is 3/6/12/... months so why rush it? Looking at the past report, season 3 will likely start next year which is good to know.
If you look at his patreon history, I don't believe this is true(I'll let real numbers/math wizards do the hard work there today). More frequent releases, for him, would equate to more regular patrons supporting him, rather than his numbers continually dropping off. More patrons staying involved equals more money.

Though with him in the 11-13k range of patrons, even if you assumed they were all $1 tier, means he's making mad money hand-over-fist here. If I had one year of that kind of money I would be in a much, much better place. Probably a friendly EU country with sensible policies.
I have only one theory about it. Josy looks better in the jacket than Quinn. :cool:
Well, duh, but that's because Quinn looks better wearing MC's DIK jacket and nothing else.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I have only one theory about it. Josy looks better in the jacket than Quinn. :cool:
The leather jacket suits Quinn better. I prefer Josy in a sports top:
20220828173514_1.jpg

In a DIK jacket. This is pure gold:
20220913003722_1.jpg

And in this dress:
20220913210656_1.jpg

I don't know, doesn't look like a really big difference.

View attachment 2078136

Josy really need to eat a goddamn hamburger at least once :KEK:
Quinn is taller than Josy and slightly more heavily built. If Josy is 150, Quinn is about 165. Hey, remember, a lot of people like short girls. :cool: So let's do without fast food:LOL:

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes