JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
It's Wendy. Derek has gone all in with her and lost. I'm sure.
But why should we care about Wendy?
The pregnancy should affect MC in some way or it's meaningless. Wendy's pregnancy affects only Derek who is by far just a minor character. Great character but minor.
Just ask yourself whose pregnancy will affect MC no matter what path you're playing. Personally I think it's Heather. Pregnant Heather will leave B&R with Tommy, making room for Maya to live with Josy and for MC to take the VP.

BuriedInSnow

Aug 19, 2022
Accidentally by helping Sage while she's sick while on a Jill run I can say that the test still comes up so it's either Ash (from Ant or Derek), Arieth (from absolutely anybody), Heather (from Tommy) or it's a fake-out and it's Lynette in a diary entry
Someone mentioned a while ago it could be from FuckFace peeing on a test, apparently some types of testicular cancer shows up like that. Hence the hospital visit and the worried faces. I do think it was mentioned in the MJ path scene where Derek and FuckFace visits a store.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
But why should we care about Wendy?
Who says we should?
The pregnancy should affect MC in some way or it's meaningless.
It's only a picture as background where MC is pondering about life. Not his life. Life and how it flows.
Wendy's pregnancy affects only Derek who is by far just a minor character. Great character but minor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me this pregnancy test pic is only a minor thing in the whole plot. Like Jamie and his toxic feminist cunt Dany. It would be a funny side plot like many others in this novel. For DPC it's no need to do this but it makes the whole novel more interesting. It's good to bond with all chars. These are the little details why we all love this game. You don't notice those details while you're playing but you notice if you play a game which bothers you because you don't care about the chars. A good story needs background to any chars. Derek is his maggot brother and obviously his best friend at this moment of the novel. So it effects to you as player not to you as MC.
Just ask yourself whose pregnancy will affect MC no matter what path you're playing.
It doesn't matter to me. I would play a save where I creampie them all. Just for the lols. If I had the choice to impregnate my major LI in my saves I would do it if the story tease me to do this. But really interesting would be if MC, the male slut, had plant his seed into one of those side girls form the Pink Rose or one of the HOTs. Would be funny to see how Maya & Josy or Jill react to this.
Personally I think it's Heather. Pregnant Heather will leave B&R with Tommy, making room for Maya to live with Josy and for MC to take the VP.
That's possible and an interesting point. Maybe it's Jade and she dropped the bombed at the meeting with her husband, Sage, Maya & Josy. But I don't think so. We see this pic even if we don't fucked Jade and rejected her from the very beginning. But maybe she lies because MC was a pain in the ass for her little Tybalt and she could try to take revenge to Stephen. And to MC too because he rejected her. That could explain why Sage yelled to MC he should "fucking come out" of the bathroom.

I played a save where MC rejected all girls and didn't fucked. There was this pregnancy test pic too. That's why I'm sure it has nothing to do with MC. Derek and Wendy would be the funniest plot and it fits to DPC's humor.

Reactions: zarachi

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Who says we should?
It's only a picture as background where MC is pondering about life. Not his life. Life and how it flows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That could explain why Sage yelled to MC he should "fucking come out" of the bathroom.
Or maybe y'know... Sage just wanted to take a shit. MC's been in there for 30 mins. questioning his life choices.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Regarding the Fuck a teacher task
Is there a traitor or is the DIK cloud being hacked/monitored?
I mean if you tell Derek, Burke sees the video.
And I don't trust Nick, he's been getting conveniently spared from shit is what I think

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Envy*

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Regarding the Fuck a teacher task
Is there a traitor or is the DIK cloud being hacked/monitored?
I mean if you tell Derek, Burke sees the video.
And I don't trust Nick, he's been getting conveniently spared from shit is what I think
I'd say Rusty. There is probably a lot of reasons to doubt him but what sparked my suspicion was the second he gave us access to the laptop/vault. But for example Nick, who has been DIK since the start, is kept in the dark.
I really don't see why would Rusty do it other than trying to set up MC for Cathy's cluck and some possible future shit Rusty does.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It is interesting how cruel Quinn can be yet when you are on her path with no other sides or LIs she is willing to take on the idea of having a boyfriend. The language in the events is all there. Almost as if MC would be her only friend. With the EP7 MC visit to her room. She states they have all night to hang out. She has no friends. She has her business plan and that is it. Again, a potential redemption path would be pure story-writing gold. Peaches in The Expanse, did far worse and saw redemption.

qui.JPG

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Anyone else think the pregnancy question won't be dealt with in Chapter Nine?
Now that you mention it, there are a few "reveals" or hints throughout the game that have not yet been resolved, so it is entirely possible that the pregnancy one will be, too. There are times when the MC is in narrator mode, such as when he tells us that if he had known why Bella was crying that night (when he kissed her in the library), etc., and at the end of episode 8 he says something like "but I'm getting ahead of myself." Hard to say if the pregnancy is present or future as a result. If future, it could apply to any of our love interests...

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
the interlude was a totally waste of time
I'm going to go one step further and say that adding Zoey back into the mix so late in the game was a total waste of time. There are so many characters in this game that I've spent years getting to know. I have my favorites by this point. We all do. I'm not going to throw away relationships with characters that I've grown to really like over some tart that was a throwaway character in a flashback scene. I know the Interlude was supposed to flesh out Zoey but it just wasn't enough. I have zero interest in her and if telling her to go fuck herself is an option, it's the one I'm taking.

Aug 6, 2017
I'm going to go one step further and say that adding Zoey back into the mix so late in the game was a total waste of time. There are so many characters in this game that I've spent years getting to know. I have my favorites by this point. We all do. I'm not going to throw away relationships with characters that I've grown to really like over some tart that was a throwaway character in a flashback scene. I know the Interlude was supposed to flesh out Zoey but it just wasn't enough. I have zero interest in her and if telling her to go fuck herself is an option, it's the one I'm taking.
girl treated fuckface MC like shit.

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
girl treated fuckface MC like shit.
Yes, yes she did and if DPC does some dumb shit like making MC still pine after Zoey even though she was a complete bitch, I'm gonna be pissed. I know the only reason Zoey is there is to create drama in MC's new relationship. (Assuming you went down a relationship path) However, there are more than enough ways to do that without her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes