Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Sage just wanted to take a shit. MC's been in there for 30 mins. questioning his life choices.
I would questioned it if it not seems so obvious. I think you're right.
And I don't trust Nick, he's been getting conveniently spared from shit is what I think
Me neither. Nick or Tommy, but I think too it's Nick. He's shady and looks like Dawe's brother.

Last edited:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I'm going to go one step further and say that adding Zoey back into the mix so late in the game was a total waste of time.
Zoey's reappearance in the game certainly upsets the equilibrium or at least distracts us from what we'd hoped would be smooth sailing with our chosen LI at the end of episode 8. However, we're not really "late in the game at all," assuming that DPC still has at least two full seasons left of BaDIK to tell. We are halfway through at most, which is exactly when one would expect a new conflict to emerge in any good story. Assuming DPC knows where this story is going (and there is every indication that he does) this is a very deliberate introduction of a new (old) character in order to generate new conflicts and choices. Time will tell whether this is successful or not, but I doubt that her presence is simply "padding" for the game or some other form of superfluous content.

From a game design standpoint, too, Zoey's reintroduction makes sense, as every MC (regardless of his DIK or CHICK choices, etc.) was Zoey's boyfriend and lost his virginity to her (even for players doing a celibate run, their MCs are not virgins), so DPC won't have to deal with so many variables.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
No status update since sept 2?
No, there have been status updates every Friday. The most recent indicates that DPC probably has several more weeks of development ahead, though we are approaching the finish line. My personal guess would be a release date in late November or early December, but who knows? Even DPC claims not to know exactly how much more time he needs.

DajjalSaint

Mar 16, 2018
I start this game a week ago and get all scene from all girl 2 days ago
Damn this dr. Pinkcake really make other game feel not enjoyable to play anymore
Hope ep 9 come asap.. and tremolo can choose lily as his girl (seeing preview for ep 9, i still see some hope for lily)

Btw LI stand for love interest right?

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
View attachment 2077152
It has been awhile. Any new guesses on where the story might go with Sally?

As I've said before, I will be sorely disappointed if she doesn't act as the DnG Dungeon Master at some point. I hoped it would happen for Episode 8, but that's come and gone. And I'll be surprised if DPC took the time for DnG content in the middle of the Halloween episode.

I love the MC's interactions with Sally during the DnG sessions, and I'm pretty sure it would be damned funny to see her fuck with Fuckface as Dungeon Master. Episode 10, maybe?

Is madam rose anyone we know or is she just a stripper
We don't know yet, but she certainly will be
Madame Rose is actually Lynette. We'll find that out in the diary later. This is insider information, trust me. :Kappa:
I've been saying for quite some time that it's Bianca's mother, and given some of the foolishness that DPC has put forward, this only stands up against superficial reason.
Many possibilities have been proposed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lynette is dead, we know it isn't her.

godkingxerxes would beg to differ.

Mostly dead.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Now that you mention it, there are a few "reveals" or hints throughout the game that have not yet been resolved, so it is entirely possible that the pregnancy one will be, too. There are times when the MC is in narrator mode, such as when he tells us that if he had known why Bella was crying that night (when he kissed her in the library), etc., and at the end of episode 8 he says something like "but I'm getting ahead of myself." Hard to say if the pregnancy is present or future as a result. If future, it could apply to any of our love interests...
I believe that all the "mysteries" conjured up (the pregnancy, Cathe's fate etc) at the end of the last chapter will have development, but none will be solved in the next chapter

DPC doesn't really like to wrap up the plots

chesra.pola24

Sep 25, 2022
I'm going to go one step further and say that adding Zoey back into the mix so late in the game was a total waste of time. There are so many characters in this game that I've spent years getting to know. I have my favorites by this point. We all do. I'm not going to throw away relationships with characters that I've grown to really like over some tart that was a throwaway character in a flashback scene. I know the Interlude was supposed to flesh out Zoey but it just wasn't enough. I have zero interest in her and if telling her to go fuck herself is an option, it's the one I'm taking.
Come on, man. Other than the steamy scenes, the events that lead up to them and the dramas are the reasons we love this VN so much. More drama = More Sex = More fun. So why not let Zoey be the part or reason of those dramas.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Regarding the positive pregnant test. Theres a small annoying feeling i have that it could be due to Quinn/mystery girl messing up somehow, intentionally or not (saving money or stressed or high). Wasnt she selling the Jocks birthcontrol pills instead of what they thought they got? Part of why Dawe is having dick issues. She could be scamming the Jocks with selling sugar pills to save even more money and any one of the non LI mystery girls didnt know and swiped some? Or she mixed up what she was selling to whom somehow, she high on her own supply after all. Shes selling to the chick in the library too and that wasnt her usual pot, that was prescription stuff and people knows shes got prescription stuff.

Its a very low probability thing as I cannot really imagine a woman not knowing what she is taking or buying (Arieth notwithstanding) I could only really think its male bad writing of women if this is the case. "What the difference between pills amiright?!" So yeah, very low probability.

One small annoying idea among many that I cannot shake despite how dumb it feels, just because DPC is male. Whoever is pregnant i dont think its a major thing at all. Im 99% sure its a red herring for the players to create discussion and fan theories.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
the interlude was a totally waste of time
I expect this is one of those situations where this was planned from the very beginning as a major turn in the plot. The problem is (especially with long form art) you can't stick to your plan if it contradicts your narrative. We've gone through too much story and have too many plot lines going as it is. If DPC wants a Zoe story, she would have been an amazing catalyst for Being A Dik 2, maybe set where Sage has left school so you're trying to remain faithful, despite loneliness and opportunities passing you by.

Here comes an old flame who you have a deep connection with. Do you stay the course and be rewarded in the end (maybe?) or is you bond with this girl too strong?

Either way, i'm on board, but I do feel she was a narrative misfire. Maybe I'll be proven wrong in the end, can't wait to find out.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You can be as sure as you want about that. But Wendy answers Derek in EP6 anyway so she can have her period while Derek begs her not to be pregnant.
She's a feminist activist, dude. They act anytime like on period. I'm not sure and haven't looked ingame but has Wendy not told she knews you can't become pregnant if it's your third sex? That's the best mindset to get alimony.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
It is interesting how cruel Quinn can be yet when you are on her path with no other sides or LIs she is willing to take on the idea of having a boyfriend. The language in the events is all there. Almost as if MC would be her only friend. With the EP7 MC visit to her room. She states they have all night to hang out. She has no friends. She has her business plan and that is it. Again, a potential redemption path would be pure story-writing gold. Peaches in The Expanse, did far worse and saw redemption.

View attachment 2079333
All Clarissa did was kill a couple hundred people, start a conspiracy and nearly cause the extinction of the human race.

Quinn messed with Maya when Maya was actually fun and cool. The former is understandable, the latter unforgivable.

God forgives. I do not.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
All Clarissa did was kill a couple hundred people, start a conspiracy and nearly cause the extinction of the human race.

Quinn messed with Maya when Maya was actually fun and cool. The former is understandable, the latter unforgivable.

God forgives. I do not.
And if anything happen to Riona. May God have mercy for her soul. Because i'll not.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes