AliceXxDawn

Oct 17, 2021
Man wtf. I feel like a chunk of my game is gone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is the game broken or is it supposed to end that way? It feels very awkward.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021

if you're in a throuple with maya & josy, you don't meet jade. instead she leaves and is angry at you for you for snubbing her

you indeed do forget to egg the preps but by the end of the night you do it (after the prep party)

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
[...]

- Tommy is building a memory wall. That's nice of him. But he's using pictures from hell week. He can only get them through the laptop and he has access to them. But in doing so, he breaks the rule that Rusty made. The MC was not asked if he could post a picture of him. The HOT's, the DIK's, Pink Rose Girls and LI's will recognize the MC on it because they have all seen his dick before. This removes the anonymity of the MC.

[...]
Memory wall? How did I miss that all the time?! Where can I find that?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

Meeting with Jade only occurs if you got rejected by Maya and Josy (or you reject them yourself).
If you didn't meet Jade Derek will fuck the teacher. You will never forget it, prepare

They indeed forgot to egg the preps but it's ok.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Is there a link anywhere for 0.8.2 so for those that need to redownload the game but dont want to lose the music with 0.8.3?
I agree, the download links for version 0.8.2 should not have been removed. Just keep them because version 0.8.3 is actually a worse version. N7

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
View attachment 2081388

You're not seriously asking me to go all Dalli on you...

Well, I grabbed a second cup of coffee for this, so here goes my complete bullshit interpretation of the elephants:

The white elephant next to Jade is your classical reference to the gift that seems at first a rarity, a blessing, and should be accepted not only graciously but enthusiastically. Time inevitably proves the cost of such a gift far outweighs the initial elation and enjoyment, and the bearer foresees his own ruination if he cannot be liberated from it.

The large golden elephant in Burke's office symbolizes wealth and opulence. That it's facing the door means monetary assets are in a constant state of flux, and the flow must not be interrupted if the elephant (Burke's financial accounts) is to maintain its weight (it's net worth), compelling Stephen to solicit income from multiple sources.

Stephen's golden elephant is the patriarch of two others. The first is Tybalt's, which although is smaller than his father's, is larger than that of his sister, Sage, which is found in the HOT house. This most certainly displays their differential dependency upon their father: Tybalt relies heavily, perhaps solely, on the financial support of his father, while Sage, as much as she strives for independence, still must maintain that tie, even to a small degree.

Bella's cubist interpretation of an elephant demonstrates her fractured and reassembled personal life, and although it has been reforged into what appears to be a solid structure, it possesses sharp exterior edges and unknown cracks and faults beneath the surface, and she, just as her elephant, should be handled delicately.

Elena's elephant is far less formal than the other statues, and being a cartoonish caricature, it perfectly befits her playful personality. The pink heart outline shows she's not above the role of the pie-eyed (shitfaced, if you will) party goer. However, an elephant being an elephant no matter how cuddly-looking, she is still capable and reliable.

The larger of the two in Magnar's room references the mythical "memory of an elephant" and is representative of Magnar's voluminous mental capacity. The smaller, but no less significant, is a nod to his nob, the trunk in his trunks, which several of our F95 peers ("comrades" to you, comrade) have postulated he possesses in ampleness. Unlike other males of his age, the larger head is dominant over the smaller, and although they struggle from time to time as depicted in the scene, logic wins over the libido, which he explicitly demonstrates in his frustrations at the party:

View attachment 2081397

Now, I hope you learned your lesson to never ask me to do that again.
I enjoyed your Ted Talk

Reactions: znar25

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Guys Hello I play this game since 1st seeson and it's my first time to post.
My opinion about the preg-test is Tanya or Tatania the striper that is always with Tommy may be pregnat from Tommy imagine that
That would certainly get Heather pretty worked up, I imagine. Could set the stage for the MC to make further moves on her if on the "Others" route.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Ran through the game again and I have been nice as possible to Tybalt, said hi to Stephen, and didn't engage with Jade.
But why is the dialogue at the end of EP 8 still going "Oh fuck I know this place".
To add to that, why is Sage still yelling by the end of interlude, must be a pretty big shit she's holding in.

And why is "Brian the Librarian" named "Brandi"?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Ran through the game again and I have been nice as possible to Tybalt, said hi to Stephen, and didn't engage with Jade.
But why is the dialogue at the end of EP 8 still going "Oh fuck I know this place".
To add to that, why is Sage still yelling by the end of interlude, must be a pretty big shit she's holding in.

And why is "Brian the Librarian" named "Brandi"?
First of all - MC isn't saying he recognizes the Burke's place (well, he's saying it only if he was there before).
He's saying something about being nauseous (I don't remember exact words).
His "fuck" rant means he realized that both Tybalt and Sage are Burke (even being nice to Tybalt you still wreck him a bit, it's in the script).
Sage's yelling is just a red herring and probably means nothing more than her need to take a shit in the bathroom MC occupied.

• Haha
Reactions: CoalPhelps

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
and would be a good way to fill in Bella's story
Sure, it fits but personally ive discounted it, its too early and would be a vibe killer in this party Halloween episode.

If, IF the pregnancy test is about Bellas unexplored past i would consider it major too and not a red herring, if that is why her husband is no longer in the picture due to dead kid/miscarried child or whatever. That or MCs child with any LI, those are the only two things i would consider major since its in regard to MC or a LI. Hell it could be played entirely straight, imagine if Jill have a false positive pregnancy scare i would still not rate it as major. To me any non Li in the game getting pregnant is of secondary concern. Subplot if you will.

Anyhow, I didnt consider it due to it being such a heavy topic and wouldnt fit with the party vibe of a Halloween episode so I discounted it early on. It would fit much better if it came later in the Season IF that is whats in Bellas past. Anyhow, the render was there as a red herring to scare/shock players or make them nervous as felicemastronzo said. I assume its a random girl pregnant by a random character or a flashback.

Sep 2, 2020
Sure, it fits but personally ive discounted it, its too early and would be a vibe killer in this party Halloween episode.

If, IF the pregnancy test is about Bellas unexplored past i would consider it major too and not a red herring, if that is why her husband is no longer in the picture due to dead kid/miscarried child or whatever. That or MCs child with any LI, those are the only two things i would consider major since its in regard to MC or a LI. Hell it could be played entirely straight, imagine if Jill have a false positive pregnancy scare i would still not rate it as major. To me any non Li in the game getting pregnant is of secondary concern. Subplot if you will.

Anyhow, I didnt consider it due to it being such a heavy topic and wouldnt fit with the party vibe of a Halloween episode so I discounted it early on. It would fit much better if it came later in the Season IF that is whats in Bellas past. Anyhow, the render was there as a red herring to scare/shock players or make them nervous as felicemastronzo said. I assume its a random girl pregnant by a random character or a flashback.
Me personally, I wouldn't get pregnant.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
First of all - MC isn't saying he recognizes the Burke's place (well, he's saying it only if he was there before).
He's saying something about being nauseous (I don't remember exact words).
His "fuck" rant means he realized that both Tybalt and Sage are Burke (even being nice to Tybalt you still wreck him a bit, it's in the script).
Sage's yelling is just a red herring and probably means nothing more than her need to take a shit in the bathroom MC occupied.
DPC's end-of-chapter cliffhangers normally resolve into almost nothing in the next chapter, so I too believe that Sage simply wants to leave her parents' house quickly after the meeting ended in nothing

if Sage finds out about the relationship between Mc and her mother it will definitely not be at that meeting

I would not dismiss the Lynette hypothesis, the diary came at the time of the meeting with Neil, given the timing it is not long before conception

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
View attachment 2081388

You're not seriously asking me to go all Dalli on you...

Well, I grabbed a second cup of coffee for this, so here goes my complete bullshit interpretation of the elephants:

The white elephant next to Jade is your classical reference to the gift that seems at first a rarity, a blessing, and should be accepted not only graciously but enthusiastically. Time inevitably proves the cost of such a gift far outweighs the initial elation and enjoyment, and the bearer foresees his own ruination if he cannot be liberated from it.

The large golden elephant in Burke's office symbolizes wealth and opulence. That it's facing the door means monetary assets are in a constant state of flux, and the flow must not be interrupted if the elephant (Burke's financial accounts) is to maintain its weight (it's net worth), compelling Stephen to solicit income from multiple sources.

Stephen's golden elephant is the patriarch of two others. The first is Tybalt's, which although is smaller than his father's, is larger than that of his sister, Sage, which is found in the HOT house. This most certainly displays their differential dependency upon their father: Tybalt relies heavily, perhaps solely, on the financial support of his father, while Sage, as much as she strives for independence, still must maintain that tie, even to a small degree.

Bella's cubist interpretation of an elephant demonstrates her fractured and reassembled personal life, and although it has been reforged into what appears to be a solid structure, it possesses sharp exterior edges and unknown cracks and faults beneath the surface, and she, just as her elephant, should be handled delicately.

Elena's elephant is far less formal than the other statues, and being a cartoonish caricature, it perfectly befits her playful personality. The pink heart outline shows she's not above the role of the pie-eyed (shitfaced, if you will) party goer. However, an elephant being an elephant no matter how cuddly-looking, she is still capable and reliable.

The larger of the two in Magnar's room references the mythical "memory of an elephant" and is representative of Magnar's voluminous mental capacity. The smaller, but no less significant, is a nod to his nob, the trunk in his trunks, which several of our F95 peers ("comrades" to you, comrade) have postulated he possesses in ampleness. Unlike other males of his age, the larger head is dominant over the smaller, and although they struggle from time to time as depicted in the scene, logic wins over the libido, which he explicitly demonstrates in his frustrations at the party:

View attachment 2081397

Now, I hope you learned your lesson to never ask me to do that again.
Please, no talking about Elephants, this is to much reminding me of my weight. :cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes