lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think Envy/Nicole is the prettiest MILF in the game. If not the prettiest woman in the game period. Would love for her to be a LI.
Fuck i ran out reactions (fucking stupid limit).
But here is to show you're not alone, brother: :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
And don't need call her Envy. That just for Pink Rose clients. For us, her lovers, she is just Nicole:love: just like she want

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'd say Rusty. There is probably a lot of reasons to doubt him but what sparked my suspicion was the second he gave us access to the laptop/vault. But for example Nick, who has been DIK since the start, is kept in the dark.
I really don't see why would Rusty do it other than trying to set up MC for Cathy's cluck and some possible future shit Rusty does.
That's a rather nonsensical frame job since the new safe combination was only created after the Cathy cluck; before that the laptop was left in the open and the MC and Derek were the only DIKs who didn't have the laptop password. If Rusty were trying to set up the MC, it would have to be for some future incident.

I think it's far more likely Rusty's stated reason is in fact true: the MC might need to use the laptop for official business.
Rusty_safe_combo_reason_1.jpg

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
That's a rather nonsensical frame job since the new safe combination was only created after the Cathy cluck; before that the laptop was left in the open and the MC and Derek were the only DIKs who didn't have the laptop password. If Rusty were trying to set up the MC, it would have to be for some future incident.

I think it's far more likely Rusty's stated reason is in fact true: the MC might need to use the laptop for official business.
View attachment 2080422
Yeah, good point. I was in a hurry and wrote fast :rolleyes:
I indeed meant that Rusty is going to do something else, possibly worse than just a cluck, and is going to frame MC for it. Then it would be easy to point a finger to MC and blame him for other stuff. But this is just a "theory", if even that.

No idea why would Rusty do it though. :KEK: I'm just surprised he is trusting MC so much and gives him that much responsibility.
Maybe he is just a good guy but I want drama :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: ename144

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Regarding the Fuck a teacher task
Is there a traitor or is the DIK cloud being hacked/monitored?
I mean if you tell Derek, Burke sees the video.
And I don't trust Nick, he's been getting conveniently spared from shit is what I think
I thought it was Vinny. They just have all these phones laying around that all have access to it. He probably still has the phone and is seeing everything without anyone knowing. It's usually something dumb like that where someone still has access to a network or cloud or wifi that shouldn't still have access to it. No clue how Vinny could be connected to Stephen but I feel like stranger twists have happened.
I mean they're not exactly the brightest bulbs if they were just partying on Rusty's Dad's dime without even thinking about what was going to happen after Rusty graduates.
I'm going to go one step further and say that adding Zoey back into the mix so late in the game was a total waste of time. There are so many characters in this game that I've spent years getting to know. I have my favorites by this point. We all do. I'm not going to throw away relationships with characters that I've grown to really like over some tart that was a throwaway character in a flashback scene. I know the Interlude was supposed to flesh out Zoey but it just wasn't enough. I have zero interest in her and if telling her to go fuck herself is an option, it's the one I'm taking.
Meh, I'm going to wait and see. So far I like the character but don't care about her as an LI. I literally just don't want half the episode dealing with that storyline and it to be more spread out over the episodes. It's been a year, let's just get back to it already. As for how she treated the MC ... I don't know. I don't remember. I don't really care enough about her to really pay attention that much.
Yeah, good point. I was in a hurry and wrote fast :rolleyes:
I indeed meant that Rusty is going to do something else, possibly worse than just a cluck, and is going to frame MC for it. Then it would be easy to point a finger to MC and blame him for other stuff. But this is just a "theory", if even that.

No idea why would Rusty do it though. :KEK: I'm just surprised he is trusting MC so much and gives him that much responsibility.
Maybe he is just a good guy but I want drama :HideThePain:
Nah no way. That would totally ruin his character that's been built up this whole time. That's something Tybalt would do. Plus all that shit about "family" and crap is one of the reasons I like this game. I know there are theories about one of the DIKs being the who leaked the pic and stuff but you're suggesting that Rusty would straight up just pull a "Tybalt". That'd be like DPC just completely throwing the idea of the DIKs out the window. It'd cause so much disarray in the storytelling. BADIK is supposed to be a soap opera with dramatic twists, not real life where you expect that shit to happen lol.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Hey quick question.
At the HOTs party in episode 7, is "3 out of 5" with Sage the best you can get? I feel like I remembered there being a "4 out of 5" but I'm probably just remembering wrong and confusing it with part of the scene being unlocked vs 100% of the scene being unlocked.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hey quick question.
At the HOTs party in episode 7, is "3 out of 5" with Sage the best you can get? I feel like I remembered there being a "4 out of 5" but I'm probably just remembering wrong and confusing it with part of the scene being unlocked vs 100% of the scene being unlocked.
Yes. The 4 of 5 comes in ep 8.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
The pregnancy will not be a red herring. I can think of three possibilities why there is the pregnancy test.

1. there is a girl pregnant (not from the MC)
2. there is a girl pregnant (from the MC)
3. the girls are preparing a Halloween prank. (To punish the MC or another DIK for fucking without a condom).
I think it is. Im almost entirely sure that DPC used that pregnancy render to trick us thinking that MC had made someone pregnant which would be HUGE, but since its not MC i dont think its a major thing thus a red herring. Fuckface will be on the side of that particular possible drama. Children is only big to the parents and often their respective families, noone else really matters after all.

Its from that angle I consider it a red herring. Ill gladly eat my words if MC is the dad. If he isnt its a red herring imo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
sad to say that the Android version doesn't work on the Samsung Tablet Galaxy Tab A8

and yes i followed all the instructions

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What is this red herring supposed to distract us from?

The mere existence of the pregnancy test does not distract from anything, because it rather implies. If DPC wanted to hide something, the pregnancy test would not be necessary.

And of course the MC can be the father. If the player wants it, the MC can come in several girls. If the player does not want it, someone else becomes the father. Or the girls make a Halloween prank.

Why? JB asks Jamie in EP4 that he doesn't use a condom with all the girls he fucks because he doesn't recognize the condom. Dani suspects she is pregnant. Where does that come from? When you don't use a condom. Furthermore, Dani herself addresses in the gender studies so that she prefers to buy hair dye instead of a pregnancy test. I can wellt imagine, so that the girls will play a whore MC so a prank, because he despite the admonition of his father's always fucks without a condom.

Freely after the slogan, who does not want to hear, must feel. And what is more convincing when the MC gets a fright from a pregnancy test.
if the pregnancy were about a secondary character, say Sally, it would basically be a distraction, a clue thrown in the middle to make us assume who knows what (I'm pretty sure most players had a little thrill of fear or excitement at seeing it the first time)

Reactions: BigBlueDude

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It is interesting how cruel Quinn can be yet when you are on her path with no other sides or LIs she is willing to take on the idea of having a boyfriend. The language in the events is all there. Almost as if MC would be her only friend. With the EP7 MC visit to her room. She states they have all night to hang out. She has no friends. She has her business plan and that is it. Again, a potential redemption path would be pure story-writing gold. Peaches in The Expanse, did far worse and saw redemption.

View attachment 2079333
I like Quinn but She's not the type of girl u introduce to ur family. She's the type of girl you hide from your family :whistle: Maya Josy, Jill (especially Jill) and Sage are all girls your family will probably get along with. Bella is awkward and depending on ur age ur mom will probably blow a gasket. "get away from my son you bitch!!, he's just a boy!! "

Jun 26, 2017
I like Quinn but She's not the type of girl u introduce to ur family. She's the type of girl you hide from your family :whistle: Maya Josy, Jill (especially Jill) and Sage are all girls your family will probably get along with. Bella is awkward and depending on ur age ur mom will probably blow a gasket. "get away from my son you bitch!!, he's just a boy!! "
Good thing Tremolo doesn't have a mother then

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
05A19FDB-1E58-4444-9AC5-7470CE61EFB4.jpeg

You're not seriously asking me to go all Dalli on you...

Well, I grabbed a second cup of coffee for this, so here goes my complete bullshit interpretation of the elephants:

The white elephant next to Jade is your classical reference to the gift that seems at first a rarity, a blessing, and should be accepted not only graciously but enthusiastically. Time inevitably proves the cost of such a gift far outweighs the initial elation and enjoyment, and the bearer foresees his own ruination if he cannot be liberated from it.

The large golden elephant in Burke's office symbolizes wealth and opulence. That it's facing the door means monetary assets are in a constant state of flux, and the flow must not be interrupted if the elephant (Burke's financial accounts) is to maintain its weight (it's net worth), compelling Stephen to solicit income from multiple sources.

Stephen's golden elephant is the patriarch of two others. The first is Tybalt's, which although is smaller than his father's, is larger than that of his sister, Sage, which is found in the HOT house. This most certainly displays their differential dependency upon their father: Tybalt relies heavily, perhaps solely, on the financial support of his father, while Sage, as much as she strives for independence, still must maintain that tie, even to a small degree.

Bella's cubist interpretation of an elephant demonstrates her fractured and reassembled personal life, and although it has been reforged into what appears to be a solid structure, it possesses sharp exterior edges and unknown cracks and faults beneath the surface, and she, just as her elephant, should be handled delicately.

Elena's elephant is far less formal than the other statues, and being a cartoonish caricature, it perfectly befits her playful personality. The pink heart outline shows she's not above the role of the pie-eyed (shitfaced, if you will) party goer. However, an elephant being an elephant no matter how cuddly-looking, she is still capable and reliable.

The larger of the two in Magnar's room references the mythical "memory of an elephant" and is representative of Magnar's voluminous mental capacity. The smaller, but no less significant, is a nod to his nob, the trunk in his trunks, which several of our F95 peers ("comrades" to you, comrade) have postulated he possesses in ampleness. Unlike other males of his age, the larger head is dominant over the smaller, and although they struggle from time to time as depicted in the scene, logic wins over the libido, which he explicitly demonstrates in his frustrations at the party:

C0A6808B-1D4E-478F-A470-1A56ACBE8B45.jpeg

Now, I hope you learned your lesson to never ask me to do that again.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I understand what you mean. But DPC misses one thing. Without a pregnancy test, the shock moment would be much more powerful. Although Sally probably wouldn't be at all appropriate to add a dramatic element.
You are wrong about that. An expected danger is much scarier, creates more anxiety than an unexpected one. All horror or thriller films are based on this

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I understand what you mean. But DPC misses one thing. Without a pregnancy test, the shock moment would be much more powerful. Although Sally probably wouldn't be at all appropriate to add a dramatic element.
The pregnancy test is a flashback most think it is MC mother but its Bella

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes