Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Zoey was introduced rather early on in the game, some people just weren't paying attention. MC tells Bella all about her and their history together. You're right that a lot of people don't care about her, but she was part of the story well before the Interlude.
"Not paying attention?" Steve was also introduced early on the in the game, whichi acknowledge but don't expect a full interlude dedicated to them. So this line of thinking makes no sense, no one forgot about Zoey when the interlude came out we just didn't care anymore

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
This scene and especially this render is one of the most beautiful in Episode 8... View attachment 2122485

Of course, after the scene in which MC talks heart to heart with Sage about her adoptive parents.
Yea, especially the timing for the music in that scene right when the MC drops that last sentence. I bet that moment hit a lot of people in the gut. Even that moment had my full attention.
I also have this weird theory jade use mc to get pregnant because her husband can't do it and sage find out :LOL:
I think ... it's Jade that infertile. Though I can't tell whether you're joking. I'm just glad there's someone that isn't still arguing about Zoey. LOLOLOL.

Reactions: Redd23

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So ... with ep 9 finally nearing the horizon, what do all of you want to see the most?
I'm talking about that one character or interaction you're really hoping to see.

ALSO (forgot I was going to ask this too), who do you think the flashback at the beginning of the episode will be for? I'm hoping it's Sage. Not really thinking about it logically. Just hoping it is.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah... I agree... That's why it shouldn't be told in the first place. Is it an interactive visual novel where you incorporate/immerse in a main character or is it a soap opera with many characters? It's also against all canons of good scriptwriting to create a kind of narrative and, then, suddenly, change it with no good explanation...
It's exception made for interlude which is explicitly a separate piece played during an interval of the story proper. It makes perfect sense in such context.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So ... with ep 9 finally nearing the horizon, what do all of you want to see the most?
I'm talking about that one character or interaction you're really hoping to see.

ALSO (forgot I was going to ask this too), who do you think the flashback at the beginning of the episode will be for? I'm hoping it's Sage. Not really thinking about it logically. Just hoping it is.
No points for guessing, but I want to see the MC finally attach a few strings with Maya and Josy. DPC ducked out without paying that bill in Episode 8; I intend to collect. If he feels like going above and beyond and gives us a proper threesome with the two as a peace offering, that would be very much appreciated. (I ain't holding my breath, but I'll take back at least a few of the things I said about Zoey if he delivers. ;))

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
It's exception made for interlude which is explicitly a separate piece played during an interval of the story proper. It makes perfect sense in such context.
I agree with the person you're responding to in that it interrupts the flow of the narrative and I don't care for it. I would prefer the dev just crack on with the story and get it wrapped up. But obviously it doesn't bother everybody.

Reactions: The Dick

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

I don't know about the flashback if it's part of the Interlude. I haven't played that.

I'd like to see the whole Jill thing get sorted if she has some sort of problem with the MC it needs to be resolved.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- though I may be wrong about that. Been a while since I've played.

Reactions: allanl9020142
Aug 26, 2019
Which li storyline do you think is the best? appearance shouldn't matter just the story

For me it's Zoey she already has a lot of history with the mc.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Which li storyline do you think is the best? appearance shouldn't matter just the story

For me it's Zoey she already has a lot of history with the mc.
Bella's history and the mystery room. Though I think there's a chance for a "white-knight event saving the college prostitutes" later on that I'd be interested in if it involves "saving" Quinn. That whole crew sorta digs their own grave, but I'm not a fan of the college leadership being involved and I'd like to take them down and open up new possibilities for Quinn and crew.

I'm not really that interested in Zoey, but to each their own.

Bringing Zoey back into the story is classic soap opera and I saw it coming a mile away, but still not interested. Get me invested in a character first, then I may be interested in them coming back into the story after an absence.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Guess I will go with my gut and play Maya and Josy path first whenever the update comes out but really don't see a wrong answer any path will be good

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'll probably play my "watch the world burn" Sage route to see if there's any fallout from fucking Jade and punching Tybalt, knocking his teeth out and putting a dickpic in his presentation.
Same, but that also happens to be my blind playthrough that I always like to continue 1st. After that my dating Jill pick Bella save. If you can't tell I like drama :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes