robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
punching out Tybalt, putting a dick pic on his phone and knocking his teeth out are the best scenes in the game for me. also, when the little hellion berates him for interrupting the dungeons and gremlins game when you are on the Jill path. hilarious. damn i can't believe i can't remember her name.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
punching out Tybalt, putting a dick pic on his phone and knocking his teeth out are the best scenes in the game for me. also, when the little hellion berates him for interrupting the dungeons and gremlins game when you are on the Jill path. hilarious. damn i can't believe i can't remember her name.
That’d be Sally. :sneaky:

Reactions: ename144

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
of course, Sally, how could i forget, i haven't played BADIK for a while, need to do another playthrough soon. but so many other games to get through first.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Yeah... I agree... That's why it shouldn't be told in the first place. Is it an interactive visual novel where you incorporate/immerse in a main character or is it a soap opera with many characters? It's also against all canons of good scriptwriting to create a kind of narrative and, then, suddenly, change it with no good explanation...
Hmm, I agree that having the interlude DOES change the narrative. However, I can't agree that the story of the interlude should not have been told because we do not have enough information to know just how vital to the story Zoey is or will be going forward. I didn't particularly like playing the interlude because I simply can't relate to a female MC.

However, I believe there are four seasons planned. (Is that right, he's planning four seasons?) That means we are at the half-way point in the story. We've gone through the first two seasons at the end of which we the MC are forced to make a decision as to who we will pursue if anyone. End of Season Two, yes?

What kind of story would you imagine we're going to have if MC's relationship choice is written in absolute stone and the entire next two seasons are focused on Maya and her problems with tuition? In my opinion a pretty boring one.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Zoey's return adds to the mix.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Coming out with a different opinion - I enjoyed the interlude, but more as a standalone kind of thing. It was the first time in a long time that I feld DPC was actually making a more interesting release. His last couple had definitely lost a bit of something that he had in the first 3/4 releases, and the interlude was the first time I saw that spark again. If that means he can bring that back into the BaDiK story I am all for it.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The thing everyone forgets about the interlude is that DPC used it to test out the import saves system. If it didn't work he had plenty of time to work things out while starting the rendering for ep 9. I'd much prefer it as it is than ep 9 being released 2 months earlier but with an untested import system which could take months to fix.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Jill's weird because she has the best base model, best proportions etc, but DPC can never get her smile right and there's always something slightly off about the model.

View attachment 2122195
I have a theory about that (no, dalli_x hasn't hacked my account ;)), she rode MC that often and long that her legs got much more muscular (just like a bodybuilder). DPC will show us the evidence pictures in Ep9.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is incest planned for game
It's just not one of those games. No incest, no harems, no futa, no bestiality (goblins are more humanoid than beast), no pissing, no scat, no pegging (almost, but no), no monsters, no aliens, no raping people in their sleep (Jill didn't count).

The kinkiest sexual thing to go down in this game is anal.

It's kinda just like, normal...

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
This is a question i asked a couple of alike posters here, never got a satisfying answer.
Its easy... its a big thread, with big attention... and he is a troll... how do you feed a troll? with attention. Where do a troll get attention? At threads/games with the big attention. But well, i like the cure for that in this forum very much... ignore button is a blessing around here, really.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes