Pervy_Sage17

Apr 23, 2021
can someone please send download links in parts being split. Because , gofile at a stretch fails miserably plus 2mb/s aint doing no good. if good quality compression or google drive mirrors found please send me those as well .. waiting kindly. :) cheers

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
can someone please send download links in parts being split. Because , gofile at a stretch fails miserably plus 2mb/s aint doing no good. if good quality compression or google drive mirrors found please send me those as well .. waiting kindly. :) cheers
You're probably best off using the torrent link in the OP, or the Mega version using their download app, so it can resume in case of a stall or similar failure.

Reactions: Ilhares

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Regarding surnames, I don't think I've ever asked a girl her last name until it was necessary. In school, college (uni for me) or at work, you might catch someone's surname from a role call or obviously from email or a business card, but worst case, some girls I didn't find out their surnames until I met their parents. It's not like we live in an incestuous world where we've got to be on the lookout in case we fuck a long lost sister or something.

So in this game, I'd expect the mc to have already seen (but not given a shit about) the surnames of students in his class, and that's about it.

I don't buy it that just because we don't know his mom's surname, he doesn't either. But regarding Sage, they don't share classes, so there's no reason to know her surname.

You just don't go running around asking hot girls for their business cards. :p

And the only time I started seriously typing women's full names into my phone was when I got married.

"Candice Smith (florist)"

Looks a lot less suspicious on your phone than:

"Candy"

Mrs Shazba: "Hey Fuckface, who's this 'Candy' on your phone? :mad:"​
Shazba: "Umm, err, would you believe she's the new mechanic? :whistle:"​
Mrs Shazba: "Oh, ok."​

Shazba: ":sneaky:"​

Yeah, he lives in Sweden.
come on--let's stop trying to give a justification of realism to a ruse that only has plot motivations.

what are the chances of not knowing the last name of your best friend and the girl you shared a room with for a week, both your classmates? yet what a surprise!!!!(because DPC knows only one way to deliver news, that of surprising surprise.)

and also Sage...ok they attend different classes, but she is the head of a sorority daughter of two professors!!! if you are not a nerd who is locked in the library throwing dice with your nerdy friends it is statistically impossible that news of whose daughter she is won't reach your ears. the HOTs know for sure, so the DIKs and Jocks both know. the only ones who don't know are maybe the nerds and MC....

just Jill is a demonstration of how impossible it is to hide who we are when it is news of any importance. She doesn't want him to know, yet it only takes one mutual friendship for the secret to be revealed, because no one thinks your last name could ever be a secret

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
come on--let's stop trying to give a justification of realism to a ruse that only has plot motivations.

what are the chances of not knowing the last name of your best friend and the girl you shared a room with for a week, both your classmates? yet what a surprise!!!!(because DPC knows only one way to deliver news, that of surprising surprise.)

and also Sage...ok they attend different classes, but she is the head of a sorority daughter of two professors!!! if you are not a nerd who is locked in the library throwing dice with your nerdy friends it is statistically impossible that news of whose daughter she is won't reach your ears. the HOTs know for sure, so the DIKs and Jocks both know. the only ones who don't know are maybe the nerds and MC....

just Jill is a demonstration of how impossible it is to hide who we are when it is news of any importance. She doesn't want him to know, yet it only takes one mutual friendship for the secret to be revealed, because no one thinks your last name could ever be a secret
Who says the mc didn't know Maya or Derek's surname? Just because we don't, doesn't mean he doesn't. We do find out Maya's surname in episode 8 and it's completely irrelevant.

Do we the reader now need to know Josy's surname as well? No, it's pointless.

The mc found out Rusty and Jill's surnames over time and he was surprised, but it wasn't some huge reveal. Only Sage's has been revealed in some significant plot twist.

That's it.

It's the fucking readers who keep making a massive deal about family lineage etc that have turned this into some pile of nonsense.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Who says the mc didn't know Maya or Derek's surname? Just because we don't, doesn't mean he doesn't. We do find out Maya's surname in episode 8 and it's completely irrelevant.

The mc found out Rusty and Jill's surnames over time and he was surprised, but it wasn't some huge reveal. Only Sage's has been revealed in some significant plot twist.

That's it.

It's the fucking readers who keep making a massive deal about family lineage etc that have turned this into some pile of nonsense.
Mc reacts with surprise to the revelation of her full name

DPC clearly plays with this aspect

then just wait and find out who Madame and Nora are related to.... (and Melanie)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

That's it.

Right now Josy last name doesn't really mean anything, could it in future sure, all what really matters is that she become Mrs MC

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the 5 things I would be most happy to have in the ninth chapter (in order of how little I believe in it):

1) Maya even seemingly solving the loan problem (a prerequisite at the beginning of the "solo routes").
2) MC hinting to Bella about her husband or the other way around.
3) Sage realizing that she cannot trust Quinn (there is a limit to blindness)
4) Zoey apologizing to MC for cutting ties and giving up their friendship
5) Jill doing something as a student other than studying in the library.
bonus) - because if it doesn't happen yet, it's not worth having started playing BADIK - the real trouple threesome, no turn-taking quickies, no acting out for Quinn, three who love each other and are happy to fuck each other

the 5 things that are likely to happen in the ninth chapter instead:

1) Maya reexplaining the details of her student loan.
2) MC apologizing to Zoey for trusting Emma's post, and that she could actually steal a friend's boyfriend (a girl yet, but a boyfriend... heck and where are we even?!?!? NTR NTR)
3) Jill not attending the Halloween party, with MC understanding her choice
4) Sage forgiving Quinn for some mishap at the Halloween party that wasn't supposed to happen, but Quinn is known to have a strange sense of humor
5) one between Melanie/Nora and Madame or the cafeteria girl who suddenly reveals whose relative she is.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
the 5 things I would be most happy to have in the ninth chapter (in order of how little I believe in it):

1) Maya even seemingly solving the loan problem (a prerequisite at the beginning of the "solo routes").
2) MC hinting to Bella about her husband or the other way around.
3) Sage realizing that she cannot trust Quinn (there is a limit to blindness)
4) Zoey apologizing to MC for cutting ties and giving up their friendship
5) Jill doing something as a student other than studying in the library.
bonus) - because if it doesn't happen yet, it's not worth having started playing BADIK - the real trouple threesome, no turn-taking quickies, no acting out for Quinn, three who love each other and are happy to fuck each other

the 5 things that are likely to happen in the ninth chapter instead:

1) Maya reexplaining the details of her student loan.
2) MC apologizing to Zoey for trusting Emma's post, and that she could actually steal a friend's boyfriend (a girl yet, but a boyfriend... heck and where are we even?!?!? NTR NTR)
3) Jill not attending the Halloween party, with MC understanding her choice
4) Sage forgiving Quinn for some mishap at the Halloween party that wasn't supposed to happen, but Quinn is known to have a strange sense of humor
5) one between Melanie/Nora and Madame or the cafeteria girl who suddenly reveals whose relative she is.
1)Meh, Maya loan problem will be solved depending on Mc previous choices or Mc will find a way to get out of the house if he is a dik.
2) Mc either argues with Zoey (Dik) or become more distant to her as Zoey try to win him over(chick) probably
3) Jill attending Halloween party if she is on Jill route/Sage inviting Bella and Bella goes there with Jill. Private Bella and Jill Halloween (Ps-Sexy Halloween with Jill's friend Bianca)
4) Sage and Quinn will probably happens later episodes where sage learn Quinn deal with drugs and what she made Maya do.
Season 3 will probably include more new stories and characters tho and Mc didn't even completed his first semester lmfao. I wonder if sage going to replaced by another Mc after she graduated

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
It's just not one of those games. No incest, no harems, no futa, no bestiality (goblins are more humanoid than beast), no pissing, no scat, no pegging (almost, but no), no monsters, no aliens, no raping people in their sleep (Jill didn't count).

The kinkiest sexual thing to go down in this game is anal.

It's kinda just like, normal...

DPC
DPC.JPG

We the people, hungry for normal sex after all the prison rape :/
people.JPG
He made it just to make us feel normal again.

At least for a while...
:HideThePain:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I guess I'm not active enough in the community, didn't mean to sound like I found out a secret, was just curious as it's always fun to find stuff from my own small country
Ah dont fret, didnt take it as anything other than being curious... without asking you cant find out anything right? :) something the Mc in this game still has to learn :D

Reactions: ihak

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yes, I just found out Jill is Mc cousin
play again and maybe read the lines DPC made during the development. They are worth reading.

No incest, never will be any incest, DPC will never do incest, he doesnt like it, and steam, patreon, gog and other plattforms dont tollerate ANY kind of incest too... So no no never any incest in a DPC game. For sure. Maybe DPC should add this line to the Dr Pinkcake intro instead of the pink cake so these questions and rumors end once an for all?

And Jill is NOT related to the MC in any way... maybe in the future when they get married... but fucking your wife is not incest as far as i know...

And sorry if iam a bit harsh here, but these incest "drops" are really annoying in this thread and sorry to say that... pretty stupid too.

*edit* the closest thing to incest we will ever see is the hug between Maya and Derek...

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
You should play Bright Past. I had an extreme prejudice against female MCs until I played that game. Of course I don't immerse in her, but I like to pervert the little chick.
A game as a female protagonist where she ends badly that's not new... 98% of games are like that. Rape, drugs, prostitution, blackmail of all kinds. In short, if you are a woman, never look for the "TAG" female protagonist.
But in this game it is only a small story apart. In chapter 3 Zoey will return to her role as NPC :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BigBlueDude

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The incest with Jill idea comes from the picture of Lynette in front of the Royce house, much more likely that Fuckface is a Burgmeister as there won't be any sex with Rusty (unless there's a devil's threesome with Micha).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes