Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Even Sally's disdain and Karen's fear of the mc has caused more than a few nutsacks to tighten.
Well, I look at it like this: If she doesn't look at me with at least a little bit of disgust, she doesn't really know me. Or worse, she shares my depravity. That's not bad, but I'd like to think any potential mate will have a balancing effect.

I like Sally's somewhat scornful disdain of the MC, it reminds me of a few people I've known in the past, and it was absolutely worth the effort.

But I like Zoey, too.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
play again and maybe read the lines DPC made during the development. They are worth reading.

No incest, never will be any incest, DPC will never do incest, he doesnt like it, and steam, patreon, gog and other plattforms dont tollerate ANY kind of incest too... So no no never any incest in a DPC game. For sure. Maybe DPC should add this line to the Dr Pinkcake intro instead of the pink cake so these questions and rumors end once an for all?

And Jill is NOT related to the MC in any way... maybe in the future when they get married... but fucking your wife is not incest as far as i know...

And sorry if iam a bit harsh here, but these incest "drops" are really annoying in this thread and sorry to say that... pretty stupid too.

*edit* the closest thing to incest we will ever see is the hug between Maya and Derek...
WDYM I JUST SAW MC MOM WITH BIANCA OUTSIDE JILL HOUSE FROM THAT FLASHBACK BOOK

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
My bet is that MC is a Burgemeister (I think I got that right) and he simply isn't aware of it. I can see it being an integral part on Maya's route as he would be in a good position to secure her a scholarship.

On the flipside, as much pussy as my DIK MC is getting, I don't envy his life-drama one bit, lmao.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
My bet is that MC is a Burgemeister (I think I got that right) and he simply isn't aware of it. I can see it being an integral part on Maya's route as he would be in a good position to secure her a scholarship.

On the flipside, as much pussy as my DIK MC is getting, I don't envy his life-drama one bit, lmao.
Yeah and Neil just forgot that Lynette was a Burgmeister and MC just happend to miss the name Burgmeister at the inheritance latter about his Mother... yep... thats very likely. *sarcasm*

If it turns out that MC is a burgmeister, DPC just messed up big time here cause there is no way in hell Neil or the Mc didnt notice that before and didnt mentioned it so far... Wouldnt be the first time DPC messed something up i admit. But no... he is not THAT clumsy.

I think we just dont even know the family of Lynette so far. Its not Burgmeister, its not Royce and not Burke... cause, MC would have known that already.

Well just one guy dont get out of my head... "Man Bun" out of episode 5 if you remember... a long time many gussed he was Sages father, turned out he is not important... SO FAR. Looking at him, he has some assets similar to lynette... especially the hair i think, and attitude too i guess... (wild guy, funny) Maybe Man Bun is related to Lynette (brother maybe?) and could play a role later on.

So iam pretty sure its just a family we and the MC dont really know about so far. And Neil didnt care about cause it doesnt really matter (he wasnt married to Lynette anyways)... If it would have been Burgmeister, Royce or even Burke... there is no way in hell MC wouldnt have mentioned it, at least after getting the inheritance (here we go again) where the name HAS TO BE on the check and latter... no excuse here. The only reason Mc and Neil didnt mentioned the surname of Lynette so far (and Neil of course knows the name, dont get ridiculous, her father was even his boss for a time being) is that it doesnt matter for know... cause we dont know anything about the family except Lynette so far.

and dont forget... we are only at the half of the game so far... There is so much time left, there will be so many new characters during that time... there is no way we already saw "all the players" DPC want to show us... in fact... he is creating nearly every episode new side-characters... some we notice very much, some not that much. I bet we will be introduced so come new characters along the way that will have a connection to the MC more likely than Burke, burgmeister and Royce.

Last edited:

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Yeah, I'm betting Lynette isn't related to anyone directly. But her father may have meant to have her get married to a Royce or a Burgermeister until her eloping with Neil sunk that plan. We don't know if Lynette has any siblings, but the Grandfather may have engineered things and they ended up getting married off to them instead as a fall back. Me thinks that if the MC does hook up with Jill, and the Grandfather finds out, he will probably pop up out the woodwork to encourage it all and meddle like crazy.

Also, when the MC show's Jill Lynettes diary and that photo expect a light to go off and a lot of revelations and tears.

Edit: and I'd laugh if the person who took that photo of Lynette and her friends turns out to be Bella...

Reactions: allanl9020142

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Could you just tell me when the new up date arrive ?

8 month now....
Short answer no, nobody knows.

Longer answer, if things go smoothly, December. (Absolute outside chance of late November)

Yes, that does suck. No there isn’t anything anyone other than DPC can do about it.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yeah, I'm betting Lynette isn't related to anyone directly. But her father may have meant to have her get married to a Royce or a Burgermeister until her eloping with Neil sunk that plan. We don't know if Lynette has any siblings, but the Grandfather may have engineered things and they ended up getting married off to them instead as a fall back. Me thinks that if the MC does hook up with Jill, and the Grandfather finds out, he will probably pop up out the woodwork to encourage it all and meddle like crazy.

Also, when the MC show's Jill Lynettes diary and that photo expect a light to go off and a lot of revelations and tears.

Edit: and I'd laugh if the person who took that photo of Lynette and her friends turns out to be Bella...
Damn, that'd be kind of interesting to see. I love that kind of blue blood melodrama shit. Lol.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Coming out with a different opinion - I enjoyed the interlude, but more as a standalone kind of thing. It was the first time in a long time that I feld DPC was actually making a more interesting release. His last couple had definitely lost a bit of something that he had in the first 3/4 releases, and the interlude was the first time I saw that spark again. If that means he can bring that back into the BaDiK story I am all for it.
I'd only enjoy the interlude if it has a direct control over non player controlled Zoe in the rest of chapter three being that you can make her a chick/neutral/dik Depending on your actions during the interlude. Otherwise, worthless and doesn't add anything to the story going forward. (Besides the obvious break for DPC as for mentioned.)

ihak

May 16, 2018
first time hearing someone saying Sweden is a small country. Never expected it to come from a Swedish guy too
Dude, we have a population of 10million people, that's the population of cities like Seoul and London. Maybe no small in terms of influence but very small in terms of population

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
Dude, we have a population of 10million people, that's the population of cities like Seoul and London. Maybe no small in terms of influence but very small in terms of population
Well of that 10 million at least 2 million have double or triple identity so it is only 8 million actually

Reactions: ihak
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes