felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The incest with Jill idea comes from the picture of Lynette in front of the Royce house, much more likely that Fuckface is a Burgmeister as there won't be any sex with Rusty (unless there's a devil's threesome with Micha).
Actually, the legend starts much earlier, since we know that Jill had an older sister who died years before. Hence the syllogism: Lynette died and was from a rich family, Jill's sister died and was from a rich family, so Lynette is Jill's sister

When we discover Lynette's photo in front of Jill's house we have actually already seen Lana, Jill's real sister, in the flashback so there is nothing more to theorise about

Reactions: Ilhares and Meushi

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Actually, the legend starts much earlier, since we know that Jill had an older sister who died years before. Hence the syllogism: Lynette died and was from a rich family, Jill's sister died and was from a rich family, so Lynette is Jill's sister

When we discover Lynette's photo in front of Jill's house we have actually already seen Lana, Jill's real sister, in the flashback so there is nothing more to theorise about
Jill's older sister who died in a fire:

screenshot0001.png

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
No points for guessing, but I want to see the MC finally attach a few strings with Maya and Josy. DPC ducked out without paying that bill in Episode 8; I intend to collect. If he feels like going above and beyond and gives us a proper threesome with the two as a peace offering, that would be very much appreciated. (I ain't holding my breath, but I'll take back at least a few of the things I said about Zoey if he delivers. ;))
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ffive and ename144

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I'll probably play my "watch the world burn" Sage route to see if there's any fallout from fucking Jade and punching Tybalt, knocking his teeth out and putting a dickpic in his presentation.
Ah yes, that's my "Really bad decisions Ultra-DIK" route where I make every single mistake imaginable.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Mc reacts with surprise to the revelation of her full name

DPC clearly plays with this aspect

then just wait and find out who Madame and Nora are related to.... (and Melanie)
Yea if Melanie is Troy's sister then all the pieces connect so easily. Like a Rubik's cube that is one turn from being solved.

Also yea, I want to see Jill actually you know ... actually participate in social activities that don't involve soul-crushing dinner parties or yoga with Bella. Like goddamn, you've got all the time in the world to live that yuppie life. If you're on the MC path then it'd be great if she went to the Halloween party. Bella not going is understandable because of the age gap and it'd be bad if more people found out MC's tapping that teacher ass.
I actually somewhat liked that dinner scene with Jill's friends because it's different. That's what I like about the game having different LI and DIK/Chick routes. But if Jill doesn't go(and brings Bianca), it's basically saying "your friends don't matter to me, we're going to only hang out with my friends or do what I'm comfortable with". If she went (and brought Bianca), then it'd show some actual progress in terms of a relationship. But ... you're probably right. She won't go. Bianca might still show up.

Just a Memer

Oct 18, 2020
I guess I'm not active enough in the community, didn't mean to sound like I found out a secret, was just curious as it's always fun to find stuff from my own small country
first time hearing someone saying Sweden is a small country. Never expected it to come from a Swedish guy too

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I can't wait for more Nicole content. DPC really outshined her in episode 8. Hopefully, it's not another threesome with Sandy....Also, she wears glasses now. :geek:
As much as I love Sandy (actually it's that li'l spider on her face that I love), the next threesome with Nicole better be with Lilly, since we had to choose between Lily & Nicole last time. :cry:

Why choose? I mean, why fucking choose? :sneaky:

The problem with the Interlude was that it should never have been disconnected from chapter nine.
I dunno, I mean that's kinda what an Interlude does, disconnect from the story so far. Otherwise it'd just be called, "The Episode". :p

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
DPC
View attachment 2124697

We the people, hungry for normal sex after all the prison rape :/
View attachment 2124698
He made it just to make us feel normal again.

At least for a while...
:HideThePain:
That movie is too good to be real. Just, honestly, a masterpiece.

And to be on topic, the poster I'd want covering my tunnel is Sage. Though Isabella might be a better stand in for Rita Hayworth!

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
The incest with Jill idea comes from the picture of Lynette in front of the Royce house, much more likely that Fuckface is a Burgmeister as there won't be any sex with Rusty (unless there's a devil's threesome with Micha).
i know that the picture is the reason for these incest fantasies, but it doesnt make any sense... there is not a single clue on this picture that shows that Jill and MC might be related... in fact there is only one thing shown on the picture... that Lynette was friends with the royces... what isnt very suprising, cause she came out of a rich family, and rich familys know each other in this small world of course...

MAYBE, and that is freaking BIG maybe... MC might be related to the burgmeisters... but well... who cares? Would it make any difference at all? ... and why should the MC care all of sudden for the burgmeisters... except Rusty of course... and the relationship between MC and Rusty wouldnt change one bit if it came out that lynette was a burgmeister... she wasnt married to neil,

But let me tell you, WHY didnt Neil said anything about the fact when he sends his son to the very college Burgmeister and Royce that his Mother was indeed a burgmeister (or royce for that matter) too? Cause she is not. If lynette would have been a Burgmeister or Royce... Neil would have mentioned it like this "Burgmeister and Royce? Funny, your mother had the same name" And dont say something like "oh well it might slipped his mind" yeah sure...

And last... the MC received a fucking inheritance letter from his GRANDFATHER with a 5000$ check from his Grandfather too... do you REALLY think there was not the name on it? And if there would stand the name royce or burgmeister... MC would have just ignored it without any comment? Yeah sure...

It wasnt mentioned what surname Lynette had so far, cause it doesnt have any meaning so far for us and the MC regarding the story at this point... She was Friends with Royce, the picture was made in front of their house... thats about it... but even that is not sure, cause the picture was taken about 20 years ago. anybody could have lived in the house at the time.

There is not much we know... but if you pay attention enough, there is one thing for sure, Jill and MC are not related in any way.

There might be a tiny tiny very small chance that Lynette was maybe a Burgmeister... but even when... it wouldnt matter. And if it would turn out that she was a burgmeister, this would be a huge error by DPC that it wasnt mentioned so far. cause Neil had to know, and with the inhertance there MUST have been her surname on it somewhere too and so the Mc should know it too, even if Neil didnt mentioned it... and of course they had to mentioned it already if this was the case.

Of course the picture will have a bigger meaning later on... and will change the life of the MC. But we dont know how... we just can exclude some options. And one we can exclude for sure, that he is related to Jill, its just not possible. Storywise, and of course... DPC will never make any incest in this game.

*edit* i forgot one thing... the picture only seems to have a meaning storywise if you are on Jills path. Which makes sense cause it was taken in front of the house...

If you ask me... i think Jill knows who Lynette was through her mother or something like that... (Jills Mother and Lynette were friends for example) Maybe if Jill will see the picture she recognize her cause she saw her on a picture before with her Mother/Father or somebody she know thorugh her family. Or maybe Lynette was her babysitter once? Could be... Jill is 2-3 years older than MC. Something like that maybe...

But really... NO incest... in no way at all... never ever possible.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The thing everyone forgets about the interlude is that DPC used it to test out the import saves system. If it didn't work he had plenty of time to work things out while starting the rendering for ep 9. I'd much prefer it as it is than ep 9 being released 2 months earlier but with an untested import system which could take months to fix.
I've heard that claim before, but I'm skeptical. The Interlude proves the import file format works, but that's the easiest thing to test in beta. What the Interlude can't do is verify all the picayune variables have been imported correctly because the Interlude barely uses a handful of those variables. Those are the ones that would be extremely difficult to beta test and thus the ones most likely to cause problems when Episode 9 calls on them. So I suspect we're still largely untested in a practical sense.

Yeah i think that was one of the big reasons to release the interlude as a "standalone" episode.

But other than that... iam pretty sure, DPC just loves Zoey and write content for her, and wanted to do so a long time now. He even said it himself that it was a welcoming break from the being a DIK story itself and that he enjoyed making the interlude very much and writing for Zoey.

For making the importsystem and testing it, he could have done a very short Episode too... even without MC or any choices... only with side-characters.

for example.. i dont know, a review from the teachers about the midterms and some ridiculous answers just to have a little fun with it.

Like... ah did Dawe really wrote in his mid-term test: "i dont know what 1+1 is, i have a phone for that" He didnt have to write the whole interlude about Zoeys time in San Diego... it could be handled very well in Episode 9 just like the background story the MC tells Bella in the cafeteria... would have been more than enough. But he didnt, cause Zoey is his favorite i think. Well, no ti dont think so... iam sure of it.
I don't know if Zoey is DPC's favorite, but I agree he was extremely eager to tell the story of the Interlude; supposedly he'd thought of the idea a while ago and decided to incorporate it into BaDIK when he started work on this game.

Sadly, I think the Interlude is a case of a writer being unwilling to kill his darlings. Zoey's story is a solid idea, but it's the wrong fit for where it was used. First, because it's just not relevant to the MC's story. All we really need to know is that Zoey has reconsidered dumping the MC; we could pick up additional details as the MC interacts with Zoey during Season 3.

Second, because DPC can't actually resolve Zoey's arc in the Interlude. He wants Zoey to do the same 'slowly falling for the MC routine' as the other LIs, so he deliberately kept her introspection to a minimum in the Interlude; hence her talk of 'home blindness' rather than the MC in particular. But as a result Zoey's side story ends more or less where it began. She wanders off to San Diego, hangs out with people for a while, then goes home when she can't afford to keep wandering. She doesn't seem to take the lesson of Bret and Emma's double-blind friendzoning to heart.

The only thing that actually changed about Zoey in the Interlude is whether she extended an industrial-strength olive branch to Emma, and that decision is entirely independent of everything else that happened to Zoey. We pick whatever we want at the prompt, regardless of how Zoey acted or what she experienced before then. It is less artificial than querying the player at the start of Episode 9 if the MC's ex should be forgiving, but only just. And it certainly took longer to implement. :(

That's why I think DPC should have been willing to kill his baby. Either hold off and make it a standalone story once BaDIK is done (where he'd have plenty of time do Zoey's arc justice), or strip it down to the crucial components and feed it to us in a flashback for Episode 9. Cramming the concept into the Interlude did neither story any favors.

come on--let's stop trying to give a justification of realism to a ruse that only has plot motivations.

what are the chances of not knowing the last name of your best friend and the girl you shared a room with for a week, both your classmates? yet what a surprise!!!!(because DPC knows only one way to deliver news, that of surprising surprise.)

and also Sage...ok they attend different classes, but she is the head of a sorority daughter of two professors!!! if you are not a nerd who is locked in the library throwing dice with your nerdy friends it is statistically impossible that news of whose daughter she is won't reach your ears. the HOTs know for sure, so the DIKs and Jocks both know. the only ones who don't know are maybe the nerds and MC....

just Jill is a demonstration of how impossible it is to hide who we are when it is news of any importance. She doesn't want him to know, yet it only takes one mutual friendship for the secret to be revealed, because no one thinks your last name could ever be a secret
I'm going to have to agree with shazba on this one, actually. I'll criticize the MC's willful blindness plenty, but in this case it makes sense. He's never met Sage in a formal setting, he shares no classes with her where he might see or hear her surname in passing, and we know Sage dislikes flaunting her family so it's logical she'd be reticent about mentioning her surname casually. I'll give the MC a pass on being surprised who her parents are (if not his reaction to the news).

Where I can't give a pass is on Sage's end. Being reluctant to discuss her family is logical in a casual setting. It's substantially less logical when she's all but begging the MC to help plead Maya's case. In that situation a little heads up is warranted. Especially if the MC is dating Sage and not Maya/Josy.

"Thanks so much for coming with us, Fuckface. Just, uh, one thing. Remember when you dragged me out of the preps mansion right before you guys turned on the sprinklers? Well, I'll make sure my brother won't be home during the meeting, but do *not* mention anything about that party to my dad!"

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Where I can't give a pass is on Sage's end. Being reluctant to discuss her family is logical in a casual setting. It's substantially less logical when she's all but begging the MC to help plead Maya's case. In that situation a little heads up is warranted. Especially if the MC is dating Sage and not Maya/Josy.
Yea, DPC's got some 'splaining to do. Especially all the others things he's got to somehow fit in ep 9. No wonder he took so long with this one. :LOL:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't know if Zoey is DPC's favorite, but I agree he was extremely eager to tell the story of the Interlude; supposedly he'd thought of the idea a while ago and decided to incorporate it into BaDIK when he started work on this game.

Sadly, I think the Interlude is a case of a writer being unwilling to kill his darlings. Zoey's story is a solid idea, but it's the wrong fit for where it was used. First, because it's just not relevant to the MC's story. All we really need to know is that Zoey has reconsidered dumping the MC; we could pick up additional details as the MC interacts with Zoey during Season 3.

Second, because DPC can't actually resolve Zoey's arc in the Interlude. He wants Zoey to do the same 'slowly falling for the MC routine' as the other LIs, so he deliberately kept her introspection to a minimum in the Interlude; hence her talk of 'home blindness' rather than the MC in particular. But as a result Zoey's side story ends more or less where it began. She wanders off to San Diego, hangs out with people for a while, then goes home when she can't afford to keep wandering. She doesn't seem to take the lesson of Bret and Emma's double-blind friendzoning to heart.

The only thing that actually changed about Zoey in the Interlude is whether she extended an industrial-strength olive branch to Emma, and that decision is entirely independent of everything else that happened to Zoey. We pick whatever we want at the prompt, regardless of how Zoey acted or what she experienced before then. It is less artificial than querying the player at the start of Episode 9 if the MC's ex should be forgiving, but only just. And it certainly took longer to implement. :(

That's why I think DPC should have been willing to kill his baby. Either hold off and make it a standalone story once BaDIK is done (where he'd have plenty of time do Zoey's arc justice), or strip it down to the crucial components and feed it to us in a flashback for Episode 9. Cramming the concept into the Interlude did neither story any favors.
I think the biggest oversight DPC made on his Interlude, if indeed its purpose was to endear Zoey to us (which seems pretty obvious), would have been to play up her meeting and supposedly-not-falling for the mc.

Many here like certain girls in the game because of the way they interact with the mc. Watching Zoey interact with an entire new cast does nothing for a lot of people.

People fell for Bianca purely because she was seemingly lusting after Fuckface during the piano recital. That one scene has cemented her into the hearts of players all over the globe (personally I don't see the infatuation).

Even Sally's disdain and Karen's fear of the mc has caused more than a few nutsacks to tighten.

Although we already knew the mc & Zoey's meeting backstory, there was no meat to it. If we witnessed their first interaction specifically and delved into their first encounters, enjoyed a few slightly-no-so-innocent escapades (showcasing Zoey's badass side), and then first hand witnessed their loss of virginity together (right after they turned 18 of course), she surely would have made a much bigger positive impact.

The Interlude could then have ended with her losing her grandma and heading off to get tattooed and not fuck any other dudes in San Diego.

And then (in episode 9), for reasons that don't matter shit, she could have returned.

That way, potentially more people who were indifferent at first would have ended the Interlude wanting her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes