allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I was thinking... it would be so cool if "in the moment of decision" during the breakfast at DIK's the MC could choose... Becky! Not because she's my favorite or something (I like her just as a member of The Others, and not even as part of my top list), but just because it would be such a fucked up twist... The MC chasing tail all the time/playing pikuseru boifurendo (depending on the path), and then, lo and behold, dazzling the crowd and setting them all agape, he states: "Guys! I wanna be with Becky!" Elena spills her coffee; the guys incredulously laugh; Heather yells -- "Why not me!?"; Tommy looks at her -- "What!? Do you wanna bang Tremolo!?"; Johnboy retorts -- "What's the problem? I wanna see Tremolo bangs Elena!"; all hell breaks loose and the MC sneaks out to confess his love and ask Becky for her hand.

Cut to the scene of the marriage and the story concludes -- Becky already pregnant, though they're yet to consummate their union, because she saved MC's sperm in her mouth and impregnated herself --, possibly the only path we'll see concluded, since, for the others, making all the calculations, considering we took about two and a half years to get to the midterms of the first semester, and college is normally eight semesters (16 midterms), it will take 36 years and a half (deducting one year that has already passed). Or, if some theories are right and we only have two more seasons ahead, i.e., eight episodes (what doesn't make sense to me unless the story ends in the first semester), by the pace of development, it will happen in eight years (four in the best possible scenario, if DPC retakes his previous rhythm). So, DPC, please, give us the Becky ending at Season 2 finale so, at least, we'll have a conclusion.
Well, I mean Sage is a senior so I kind of doubt the story will continue after one LI leaves. It'll probably cover 1 year or two semesters (at most). Gotta have that spring break episode. :sneaky:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, I mean Sage is a senior so I kind of doubt the story will continue after one LI leaves. It'll probably cover 1 year or two semesters (at most). Gotta have that spring break episode. :sneaky:
Jill is also a senior, although perhaps behind in her exams. Impossible the game goes beyond the school year

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Jill is also a senior, although perhaps behind in her exams. Impossible the game goes beyond the school year
Jill's a senior? I thought she was a junior like Rusty and Tommy. I swear there's a conversation between Josy and Jill where Jill states she's in her 3rd year.
What year are all the other HOTs btw? Is that ever clarified?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Sadly, I must agree. Sometimes the best canvas is a blank one, full of potential, rather than being tagged by a graffiti artist.

Camila seems fine, but Zoey's chest piece is a real detriment to her natural beauty.
Its better then all the one Sandy has, Zoey still hot but not sure if I would want to look at that while sucking her tits

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Jill's a senior? I thought she was a junior like Rusty and Tommy. I swear there's a conversation between Josy and Jill where Jill states she's in her 3rd year.
What year are all the other HOTs btw? Is that ever clarified?
Quinn (and probably Rio given she's clearly the second in command in the prostitution/drugs business) are juniors I believe (hard to believe Quinn is Sage's handpicked successor if she's only been there for a year. Sarah and Mel are established in the college and the business so they are probably second years as they don't appear to be the same level as Rio in the business. Elena and Heather are unknown, but Heather has to be at least a junior as she appears in the flashback of the forming of the DIK frat.

Reactions: allanl9020142

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You're correct. Jill definitely tells Josy in the library that she's in her third year.
Technically it's during the Financial Crisis class, but otherwise you are correct:
Jill_third_year.jpg

As far as the HOTs, my guess is: Quinn, Heather and (probably) Elena are juniors; Riona, Sarah and Mel are sophomores; and Arieth has been there for at least 4 years, but may not qualify as a senior.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
"we are just days away from update" i was exited until i started reading the last pages... didnt know interlude dmg was this high xD anyway, so ...early 2023?

Loniiox

Oct 24, 2022
Hey folks,
my reward special renders seem to be broken. When trying to open them, the game gives me a crash report in with the python code could not be executed. This just happens with the special renders, the scenes work fine. Is there a fix for that?

Sep 9, 2021
"we are just days away from update" i was exited until i started reading the last pages... didnt know interlude dmg was this high xD anyway, so ...early 2023?
There is no dmg ( Regarding interlude ) yet there are some fan boys that can't get over a successful experiential Female Lead branch off of BID( In the end story combines ), They are very small minority but very loud one and in group. Just like feminist, leftist or environmentalist.

The best part about reading comments here that how many way they try different approaches to push their pow. I will advice to to make your own pow.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thats all the evidence I need, I'm on board, but who is the paid actor from the start of the game? :unsure:

View attachment 2127981
The car salesman is also the father of Maya or Josy ... I think it's a DPC failure in chapter 8.
But to see this character you have to lose in the quest to repair the mansion, for Rusty to sell his car and pay for the damage

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes