felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Following the MC's decision at the end of episode 8, we can expect this to change the structure and content of the following episodes.

For example the Halloween party, if we place it before the choice of episode 8, we would have had the MC who fucks half of the HOT, and some LI. Logically it will not happen like that anymore. At a minimum, we won't have any more sex with the ex-LIs, and certainly also less (non-sexual) scenes with them (this will also apply to the rest of the episode).

For the side girls, we do not know what is planned. If the MC gives up fucking everything that moves, it'll be a lot less lewd scenes. You have to "compensate" with the scenes of the chosen LI.

This could explain the extra development time. If we add to that, Zoey who is coming, routes that will be more exclusive, you have to get used to having episodes that take 8 or 9 months to come out.
I am not convinced

let's assume that surely the choice of the eighth chapter will close some roads, but surely not all, even with the LIs, that can in no way be the ultimate choice, and without temptations what boredom would the game be at that point?

and then let's face it serenely, really in your runs, in most of them, did you pursue multiple relationships? are you that masochistic? even without DPC doing that in most of the runs THE CHOICE had already been made, and in those runs we were faced with a choice with only one option, I would say a pretty easy one. in all those runs what happened in chapter 8 simply won't change anything.

will the new chapter have so much exclusive content? may be, we'll see. the scenes in the gallery are more than usual, but not so much more to think of who knows what change.

one change there might be is to have some common scenes but remade with the participation of the chosen LI (and maybe some secondary girls as well), for example MC dancing at the party with one or the other, but I don't expect so much more than that

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
And now the reality: we will most likely get two scenes per MG, which equals 10 scenes for all the main girls. The rest 8 - "Others". I hope at last there will be no scenes with Madame. People who only have one save with your LI: I really feel sorry for you. :HideThePain: :KEK:
Why?
They are gonna have months of time to play the other paths and unlock all the scenes before episode 10 appear in the horizon.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

The ass implants in this game are my only major gripe. It seems like most characters were lovingly crafted from inspiration while browsing the r/Botchedsurgeries subreddit.

Besides that the game is quite awesome.
Look at the girls working on their asses for twerking. Zoey ass looks normal compared to them. :ROFLMAO:

Why?
They are gonna have months of time to play the other paths and unlock all the scenes before episode 10 appear in the horizon.
Yes, this game has huge replay value and deserves a few runs.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I am not convinced

let's assume that surely the choice of the eighth chapter will close some roads, but surely not all, even with the LIs, that can in no way be the ultimate choice, and without temptations what boredom would the game be at that point?

and then let's face it serenely, really in your runs, in most of them, did you pursue multiple relationships? are you that masochistic? even without DPC doing that in most of the runs THE CHOICE had already been made, and in those runs we were faced with a choice with only one option, I would say a pretty easy one. in all those runs what happened in chapter 8 simply won't change anything.

will the new chapter have so much exclusive content? may be, we'll see. the scenes in the gallery are more than usual, but not so much more to think of who knows what change.

one change there might be is to have some common scenes but remade with the participation of the chosen LI (and maybe some secondary girls as well), for example MC dancing at the party with one or the other, but I don't expect so much more than that
Yes I have a run by LI, or at least a run where chasing two LI is not incompatible (until episode 8).

So you're right, in terms of content, we're already used to having several runs, so to spread the content over several runs, which won't change with episode 9.

In fact, I'm not saying that the choice of LI is definitive at the end of episode 8, but that by choosing one, we have definitively put an end to any chance of a relationship with the others. Either because the run is dedicated to an LI, so we didn't take the relationship points during the eight chapters with the others. Either because we actively rejected the girl during episode 8.

I also think that to simplify the job, DPC is not going to provide several second chances with the LI, not at this stage of the game. If the MC is not with an LI at this moment of the game, it's too late .

(There is the separate case of Maya and Josy, in case the MC is not with them and if they break up, I think the MC will have a chance with one of them.)

Then, there are plenty of things (and Zoey) that will jeopardize the relationship between the MC and the LI chosen in episode 8.

For the sides girls (maybe not right away from episode 9), after a while it will become complicated for the MC to have a serious relationship with an LI and to continue banging all the girls in the university.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I also think that to simplify the job, DPC is not going to provide several second chances with the LI, not at this stage of the game. If the MC is not with an LI at this moment of the game, it's too late .
for now DPC has allowed us only once to open, with Sage, and close, with Jill, a relationship with a direct choice.

now, however, he is the one who has forced us to close relationships, so reopening them must be less extraordinary, and if there is to be this possibility the sooner the better. it cannot be too late, we are halfway through the game, and in the next chapter there is a real possibility that some of the choices made in the eighth will already turn out to be dead ends (Sage with Jade, or Bella with Jill, or the trouple depending on the scores with the two girls)

Reactions: SomboSteel
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes