Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Jesus H. Christ I get different tastes and all but these tierlists are making me ill. It's like people are intentionally farming facepalms.

Also, Jill, Zoey and Bella are 3 of the most unbearable, insufferable and unattractive characters I've seen in a VN, EVER! To see them being favored by more than 2 ou 3 people is absolutely astounding to me. But to each his own. Just needed to get this off my chest after reading the last few pages.
It's either these tierlists or Interlude whining for the 10000th time. Take your pick.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Jesus H. Christ I get different tastes and all but these tierlists are making me ill. It's like people are intentionally farming facepalms.

Also, Jill, Zoey and Bella are 3 of the most unbearable, insufferable and unattractive characters I've seen in a VN, EVER! To see them being favored by more than 2 ou 3 people is absolutely astounding to me. But to each his own. Just needed to get this off my chest after reading the last few pages.
BeingADIK_ljkLb6DyOT.jpg

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
i'm sorry, but i think this game has become an ultimate milk machine for the dev. There is no way that an update in the game should take more than a year. This will probably go on for at least 3-4 years from now before the game ends. I don't even have any saves because i switched computers and didn't keep any of the old shit. And even if i had, who remembers the story after all this time? And because of all the minigames and free roams it is a pain in the .ss to replay.
Do you blame him? He probably won't have to work for the rest of his life, he become filthy rich with this great game. He worked hard to reach this success. Meanwhile you get the game for free, and some people on Patreon and Stream are financing all this. It's their problem, if any. You can wait and play when it's completed, I do that for many games. Playing once every few months can really ruin the enjoyment of a game, I understand you, but for some uncompleted games I don't mind, if they are fun to discuss or to guess what the future episodes could contain.

Reactions: shazba

Vantzex

Dec 28, 2019
My persistent file is deleted by itself. All rewards and gallery disappear. I am not using any mods. i need help.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
My persistent file is deleted by itself. All rewards and gallery disappear. I am not using any mods. i need help.
See page 1 of this thread, under extra's : gallery unlocker and savefiles should solve most of your problems, and yeah, there's persistent files there too :)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

What else can we do? People are bored. All theories have been discussed, there are no new memes, there will most likely not be new previews (well, maybe one). There is about a month left before Episode 9 and we need to somehow kill this time. :ROFLMAO:

For example, we can drink every time Jill mentions DESTINY.

20221113144636_1.jpg

Landro2340

Jul 13, 2022
What else can we do? People are bored. All theories have been discussed, there are no new memes, there will most likely not be new previews (well, maybe one). There is about a month left before Episode 9 and we need to somehow kill this time. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2180477
Nah, she doesn't say it enough better take a shot everytime Derek says ass man, then you have a game.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2180477
How about every time Jill smiles or every time Sage says dude

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When Jill smiles, you need to drink. Drink a lot!

View attachment 2180542
Is this really a girl from a vanilla romance soap opera, or a Stephen King character? :KEK:
Now DPC surprises us and with a couple more months of work (on top of the 4 years already passed) manages to make Jillybean smile in a decent way.

That would make the wait worthwhileo_Oo_O

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The plus side by drink 23 she starts looking better even if you haven't passed out yet :ROFLMAO:
I'm afraid to passed out in her presence, you never know what happens next.
522636-siyanie-the-shining.jpg
Now DPC surprises us and with a couple more months of work (on top of the 4 years already passed) manages to make Jillybean smile in a decent way.

That would make the wait worthwhileo_Oo_O
And take away such a source of memes and kek's from us? How dare he is. He hurting our humor.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I agree my dear friend, they are, they are. That's why I made the DEFINITIVE TIERLIST to end all discussions, that nobody can disagree upon, because I am directly connected to the divinities of the Olympus and inspired by them.

my-image (1).png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes