hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
She has two responses depending on whether you were serious about dating her.

If you were not on her route she's upset but largely forgives both of you but still hurt at the lying. She calls Bella out for being so judgmental during their friendship despite doing something largely immoral. MC has a brief scene where he apologises to Jill but she's understanding, the talk about not being right for each other and Jill's somewhat friendly admitting she had doubts about MC.

If you were on her route she's fairly heart broken, calls Bella out like above but asks that Bella not talk to her for a while, she isn't half as forgiving and whether they're friends in the future is up in the air. Jill also has a scene where MC apologises. You can kiss her in this scene and make it clear you were into them both but chose Bella. MC cries in this scene over hurting Jill. In this route she frequently mentions falling for the MC.

In both "routes" Bella indicates she'd break up with the MC if Jill asked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
New music player rocks. Friday Prophets problem fixed by itself - I'm just put on main theme "Melodic in fusion - time goes by". It's in Steam Season 2 trailer and fit game perfectly.
I'll do you one better as I fixed it solid in the pending SanchoMod update. See post here for pic example. You can have all of it back, as original in Season 1 & 2. Just an FYI.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Does ep9 include the interlude ? If not, does a compressed version exist of the interlude ? It’s sitting near 5 damn GB….

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I am not sure what the fuss is... I imported my saved games and there were zero errors and I had no problems with the playthru. I thought it was a pretty cool update.

I mean, it's not the best one every, but it was good. The Bella Route was really good! And the Quinn scene on the Others route was well worth the price of admission.

Reactions: KaiserST and flanby
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes