flamingtiki

Mar 8, 2022
I'm not sure what it the main cause of the slow updates, i doubt it's processing power. With the amount of Patreon subs he has, he can easily get a monster PC with two 4090's, I'm sure he would also prefer things rendered faster for his thought process.

DPC is very talented, based on his two games, writing, music and art direction is top tier.

Maybe the slowness is coming from the vast amount of ingenuity and new mechanisms, i would guess that at this point, probably 95% of players world prefer he drops most things the are supplemental, such as: special renders, rewards, PACK, and especially the new elaborate mechanisms like mansion fixing, jobs, and now evidently party planning. I WISH he would do that.

But, like i said i think he is extremely talented and probably has his own process he won't deviate from.
I agree, it wasnt bad by any means hes a very talented man but this was not his best. I just think he will learn from this and adapt from it

Reactions: Crepusculum

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
How odd. I tried to use something to unlock the gallery and now the game won't open.
I've deleted it all and reinstalled the game, but still the game doesn't open.
The log says this "
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.10s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.07s
Loading error handling took 0.12s
Loading script took 1.49s
"

Could anyone give me some tips?

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
What’s up with Sage I specifically in episode 8 said no to threesomes and it even says at the end of 8 saying something like you didn’t have a threesome with Sage and Quinn and now at the end of 9 she wants threesomes???
Apparently, Sage being at the top of BaDIK girls ranking wasn't DPC's intention, so he decided to ruin her by rewriting whole her personality:cry:
I feel like it's Game of Thrones Season 8 all over again...

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
after that freaking haunted mansion thing lagging like shit for me and now starting the fourth freeroam... Im done :cautious: really dissappointing update with not much content

Mario1401

Oct 10, 2018
It's finally here! Running on a mac but I can't open it. Tried following the instructions and nothing. Why can't this work like any other renpy game? Any help guys?

Thanks

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I agree, it wasnt bad by any means hes a very talented man but this was not his best. I just think he will learn from this and adapt from it
I wish for that to, but i don't think he interacts much with the community so it's pretty impossible to know that he is thinking.

Had he posted saying "i get it, this is what's taking time, i can remove this, i don't want to remove this"

Again, i think this game is amazing, probably my favorite on this site, but there is a lot of fat that needs to be cut so development can become significantly faster.

Last edited:

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
Guess i cqn skip this update ... game keeps
Damn the update keeps closing when Tommy and Jacob talk about the party an Jacob says "it's one scary fucking mansion"
Having the same issue, no idea why it happens but it happens with all saved paths.
Did try the unmodded saves from s1&s2 and imported them, ran throught the prelude ... to using the unmodded saves skipping prelude going direct towars eps 09.

Guess i can skip this update ... game keeps quiting on the same spot every try. o_O

oppai-sensei

Apr 14, 2019
3rd key is nowhere to be found in the cage I've got the keys from the freezer and the slime but the one in the cage is nowhere to be found.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
So...

* Sage flirts with Maya
* if you play your drinking game right Sage makes out with Josy
* when asked who she thinks is the sexiest HOT, Maya names Sage
* when asked about potential candidate for a foursome, Josy names Sage

my MC who (had to) let Sage go to stay with the throuple: :whistle::coffee:
In the drinking game with Maya and Josy, there's also the question about how many sexual partners the protagonist has had. Anyone know how that scene is affected if he's had his share of fun earlier in the game? Does he tell them if he's slept with Sage or any of the others? My Josy and Maya playthrough is just a straightforward, no drama chick path with no other partners, but that scene made me think it would have been more interesting down the road if he's slept around as much as he can as a neutral.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Jesus fucking hell. Why is there no troubleshoot/get help thread for BaDIK?

I came here to read what is everyone's opinion about the new episode. But instead it's just 60+ pages of: "I can't find the key", "My game keeps crashing at the Tommy/Jacob scene", "Where's the keg/tap?".

I'd tell them to use the search function, but they clearly don't read anything so it would be futile.
That's why I waited for a week, the fanmade walkthrough updated and bugfixed 0.8.2 version when episode 8 came out.

BUT 13 MONTHS ARE 13 MONTHS, therefore I downloaded it, unzipped it and played it 5 minutes after it was leaked here.

My humble advice is: some mod might want to post a few advices on the haunted house in the OP.

Reactions: Mort and Mtmtmt007

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
so... what does Lily want? a crime partner or something?
yeah,it is quite weird for me. If she really wanted to boost her status,she could've gone for Rusty for example,who is the leader of the diks and therefore higher in the hierarchy. Besides,she already has that,Diks begged her to join the Hots,everyone knows her and simps for her,she's got money and status,that's why she completely demolished Quinn whenever they had an argument,cause Lily doesn't need money or status or whatever else Quinn and the hots can give her. I was quite surprised in this episode since it seemed like Rio would be more opposed to dating,since Lily has a long term plan and plans to get a "normal" job after college and seems to be rather well organised in her efforts to settle down after some crazy adventures in college. My guess is that she either wants to date mc but she isn't ready to admit it or there is something about her we don't know yet.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes