camube

Jun 4, 2022
yeah,it is quite weird for me. If she really wanted to boost her status,she could've gone for Rusty for example,who is the leader of the diks and therefore higher in the hierarchy. Besides,she already has that,Diks begged her to join the Hots,everyone knows her and simps for her,she's got money and status,that's why she completely demolished Quinn whenever they had an argument,cause Lily doesn't need money or status or whatever else Quinn and the hots can give her. I was quite surprised in this episode since it seemed like Rio would be more opposed to dating,since Lily has a long term plan and plans to get a "normal" job after college and seems to be rather well organised in her efforts to settle down after some crazy adventures in college. My guess is that she either wants to date mc but she isn't ready to admit it or there is something about her we don't know yet.
an undercover cop? lol

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
an undercover cop? lol
She seems pretty young for that,but it's not impossible,she might also just play the long game and went for the mc bc they are both starting college while Rusty is finishing it and it does seem like mc is the next leader after Rusty and tommy are gone. But in that case I don't understand why not just have an open relationship while in college and go steady after. She either has some issues regarding commitment or bad previous experiences,or she is indeed somehow tied to quinn's case more than just buying weed.

babaner

Dec 30, 2018
I am incredibly dissapointed. No one can deny that DPC is a great artist and we all enjoy his work and for that we should thank him. However, this last episode makes me think that he’s hit a roadblock.

He has either become very lazy in his work, the amount of meaningful content in this does not fit 6 months of development time let alone 1 year as we have it now, especially with the funding that he is getting.

Or he has hit a developmental roadblock, this happens sometimes, Winds of winter being one of them, and this happens when you convolute the plot to such a point where you don’t know how to establish a narratively satisfying story. That could also explain why he spent half the budget on the meaningless halloween intro of extremely beautiful moving animation which pleases the eye but let’s down everything else.

My opinion is that he should start making an endpoint and finish up this story with grace and then establish a new project where he can start a new and therefore gain a straightforward line of work. We all love these characters but I feel like, the plot should come to a conclusion and therefore so we can end these characters with a good and satisfying ending.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I see people complain about mini games, and the episode being one big mini game.

Personal opinion: I don't mind it, I had fun.
The thing I don't like about them is doing them again for the replay value/other paths.
But knowing them by heart at this point, they are all done in a matter of minutes with the uses of "skip" option, so in the grand scheme of things, it's all good in my book.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
yeah,it is quite weird for me. If she really wanted to boost her status,she could've gone for Rusty for example,who is the leader of the diks and therefore higher in the hierarchy. Besides,she already has that,Diks begged her to join the Hots,everyone knows her and simps for her,she's got money and status,that's why she completely demolished Quinn whenever they had an argument,cause Lily doesn't need money or status or whatever else Quinn and the hots can give her. I was quite surprised in this episode since it seemed like Rio would be more opposed to dating,since Lily has a long term plan and plans to get a "normal" job after college and seems to be rather well organised in her efforts to settle down after some crazy adventures in college. My guess is that she either wants to date mc but she isn't ready to admit it or there is something about her we don't know yet.
I think she want a relationship with Mc but first she want to date him and see what type of person he is. I mean lily did said she want to have a normal job after college. I think she is just being careful, probably don't want to get emotionally attached to MC

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Apparently, Sage being at the top of BaDIK girls ranking wasn't DPC's intention, so he decided to ruin her by rewriting whole her personality:cry:
I feel like it's Game of Thrones Season 8 all over again...
Oh no, she's my favorite, what happens to her personality? (I can't play today and am to curious)

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Jesus fucking hell. Why is there no troubleshoot/get help thread for BaDIK?

I came here to read what is everyone's opinion about the new episode. But instead it's just 60+ pages of: "I can't find the key", "My game keeps crashing at the Tommy/Jacob scene", "Where's the keg/tap?".

I'd tell them to use the search function, but they clearly don't read anything so it would be futile.
HAHAHAHA after some hours i'll be one of them asking the same fucking question, nah i'll use the search function

Reactions: sava75

flanby

May 25, 2017
Anyone else think we’re looking at a potential solo Josy but not a solo Maya route?

Josy has a handful of scenes throughout the game that indicate solo route. There is the scene if you follow her back to her dorm after turning them down which has her show doubt about not being together, she says she has loving feelings for MC.

The night she has to stay after Patrick appears has her reiterate lingering feelings and most recentlyher asking if you wondered what might have been.

Maya doesn’t have the equivalent (off the top of my head). The game seems to be gearing up for a solo Josy route but not laying much groundwork for a solo Maya.
I think there is a Maya solo route, but if you are with both. You can take decisions for solo Maya (or solo Josy) and I think we'll see the consequences in the future.
BUT it's true that if you are out of the trouple you just can hit Josy with she being receptive. I tried it with Maya answering to Derek in the party of the episode 5 that I still had feelings for Maya and I tried get close to her but she didn't care.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
yeah,it is quite weird for me. If she really wanted to boost her status,she could've gone for Rusty for example
Rusty is a no go, he tolerates drugs but that's all, just doesn't fit her goals, it's not status she wants, it's influence.
Tommy might have influence but he's an unguided missile, Tommy does Tommy, he does what he wants and is quite egocentric.
MC can offer that influence and is willing to go that extra mile for friends.... A valuable ally and you can count on him.
Besides that MC has good standings with pretty much all HOT's and Dik's and possibly better then both Rusty and Tommy...
Having MC back you pretty much means having all HOT's and Dik's support....

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What's the difference for those two?
Playing as a DIK is totally different from playing as a Chick: it's like watching 2 different movies - an old one and its remake. And Sage is the only main LI you can win if you pursue a DIK path.

I see people complain about mini games, and the episode being one big mini game.

Personal opinion: I don't mind it, I had fun.
The thing I don't like about them is doing them again for the replay value/other paths.
But knowing them by heart at this point, they are all done in a matter of minutes with the uses of "skip" option, so in the grand scheme of things, it's all good in my book.
Complains come from people who are interested in playing only as a DIK or interested only in 1 or 2 main girl.

Rusty is a no go, he tolerates drugs but that's all, just doesn't fit her goals, it's not status she wants, it's influence.
Tommy might have influence but he's an unguided missile, Tommy does Tommy, he does what he wants and is quite egocentric.
MC can offer that influence and is willing to go that extra mile for friends.... A valuable ally and you can count on him.
Besides that MC has good standings with pretty much all HOT's and Dik's and possibly better then both Rusty and Tommy...
Having MC back you pretty much means having all HOT's and Dik's support....
To put it bluntly, Rusty is not BaDIK's MC. MC is BaDIK's MC :D. That's why she's after MC.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
Oh no, she's my favorite, what happens to her personality? (I can't play today and am to curious)
Do you remember lovely girlfriend moments with Sage in Episode 8?

Forget them.

She made a full 180 and now treats you like a fuck-buddy, wanting to fuck other people and acting like a slut in general.

A BIG MAYBE - this behavior was due to the party and drinking, but this is a big fall for Sage in all aspects.
I'll wait for Episode 10, but if this bs continues, I think I'll stop playing, since she's my favorite

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes