Lamset312

Mar 22, 2019
Ive just checked and the talk to Sage is when she is with Joey, Maya and Bella on the couch which then ends the free roam, so no idea what is going on in your game.
"Help Josy" task is supposed to activate after you've talked to Sage, and yet he doesn't have it, as if it already completed

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Ive just checked and the talk to Sage is when she is with Josy, Maya and Bella on the couch which then ends the free roam, so no idea what is going on in your game.
He said Bella is not yet at the party? So I don't remembe going into which room triggers her and Jill ouside, then the scene with Sage, Maya, Bella and Josy and after that you can interact with Sage on the couch. That is if has not ran into a bug.

Reactions: schinoize

woodyy

May 19, 2017
He said Bella is not yet at the party? So I don't remembe going into which room triggers her and Jill ouside, then the scene with Sage, Maya, Bella and Josy and after that you can interact with Sage on the couch. That is if has not runned into a bug.
Loaded a save, Help Josy does'nt trigger if i dont do the go to the theater first
Untitled.jpg

varage

Jun 26, 2019
If she wasn't chosen by MC she now knows she has to up her game to have a chance.....
But being with MC she's falling back into her shy/ not so secure persona...
Her sudden burst of power at the restaurant was good for her, but growth goes faster when challenged and the adrenaline from that certain event has already passed....

To be honest... my guess is there may be another point in the story to get together with Jill later.... But if you're with her now you get the insecure Jill that feels comparable safe so her growth isn't challenged that much....
That makes scence except for the Jill dumps you route where you complete her route completely with a dik affanity during the date. She turns you down and Bianca calls her retarded or something lol.

Reactions: Ilhares

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Man, the Quinn path got some amazing progress in this update. As we clearly saw at the HOT mansion party in ep. 7 (when MC is caught fucking Sage outside), Quinn was clearly jealous of him (if you are on her path, her expression is different and she doesn't smile). Quinn path in episodes 1-6 was mostly about the MC being a dik, fucking with Quinn and gradually gaining her trust. In ep. 7 we saw she is jealous of his relationship with Sage and she also starts hanging out with him in a non-sexual manner (hangout with smoking). Then episode 8 brought us the first obvious signs of a romance between them (scene on the bench, the "broccoli" thing). As a person who chose the "Others" option at the end in my canon playthrough, I really hoped DPC makes some progress with Quinn in the new update and doesn't just leave her as part of the sidechick pool.

And I wasn't disappointed. Besides from Quinn looking amazingly hot (best Halloween costume aside from Nick in my opinion) and their after-party sex scene being my favorite so far, the Quinn path got some essential developments:
* her "challenge" for the MC to not fuck anybody in order to get with her afterwards was clearly done to check how important she is to him and whether he is willing to abandon his fuckboy behavior just for her; I really liked that challenge as it enabled us to pursue Quinn as a sole target and not just a sexual adventure;
* Quinn's dialogue with Tommy on the roof regarding Vinny and her willingness to apologize to Tommy; even though it happens on every path, it's nevertheless important for her character development;
* she clearly cares about the MC which is shown, again, after the confrontation with Vinny, both during the talk with Tommy and her own talk with the MC on the couch when party ended;
* sex scene after the party displayed great dynamics where both Quinn and the MC struggled to be a dominating partner during the intercourse - it was much more than simple sexual pleasure, it was a test of how their relationship could work and whether the MC would be able to hold his own;
* Quinn's deteriorating relations with Riona are sad, but at the same time give the MC the potential to become her next partner in business, especially since he started to gain information about drug dealing on campus (from Tommy after the Vinny fight and by accidentally seeing a message on Quinn's phone) - if he confronts Quinn about it, maybe she will decide to tell him about selling drugs and make him her partner as she trusts him more and more;
* for the first time, Quinn made an exception in her "no sleepovers" rule which means that the MC became for her something more than a fuckbuddy;
* lastly, Quinn's proposition for the MC to go with her as protection (probably to Buddy) is really big in my opinion as it gives potential to invlolve the MC further with her.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
And obviously your not at the point where sage is on the porch? With camilla and riona?
He said Bella isnt at party yet, he needs to activate that so he can talk to Sage with Bella and Josy,Maya which then ends the free roam. Can't remember how Bella arriving activates now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes