Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
i'm kinda stuck in the haunted mansion , the gameplay is just awful in it
have two of the 3 keys the one from the freezer and the one from the green jar
cant find the last one at all
tried doing what the walkthrough says but it makes no sense what it says like something about a key in the middle of the screen from up arrow , the only up arrow is in the cage but theres no key there
It's so simple I have no idea how you people fumble it this hard.

MaddeN009

Dec 4, 2022
tried doing what the walkthrough says but it makes no sense what it says like something about a key in the middle of the screen from up arrow , the only up arrow is in the cage but theres no key there
cell with a skeleton, arrow up, almost in the center of the screen key. Move your mouse and you'll see.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
first read the note on the door for the clues, next click that medieval thing till it opens for a code to the freezer (first key)
Next the green jar (second key) then inside the cage bit up from the middle, left side of screen, should be the third key on an iron bar... can't make it more clear, you'll need to fumble around a bit but it's there...

Reactions: Hanomarkhan

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
well... we didn't like the Cameo from Elena from Intertwined ... We all removed our support from this game...about 1K euro revenue and we , can remove more

Let's hope that Nyx will not respond with a gangbang on bella...whoring her or something but this idiot. Like this dev who needs to understand that Elena is out of his reach or ... whatever... and let's hope that 1K lost revenue will make this lad, dev, whatever get some thinking ...and stop .. what he does

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
well... we didn't like the Cameo from Elena from Intertwined ... We all removed our support from this game...about 1K euro revenue and we , can remove more

Let's hope that Nyx will not respond with a gangbang on bella...whoring her or something but this idiot. Like this dev who needs to understand that Elena is out of his reach or ... whatever... and let's hope that 1K lost revenue will make this lad, dev, whatever get some thinking ...and stop .. what he does
What?

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
I do like freeroams first time tho, some people don't but to me finding books and quest packs and shit is fun, if sometimes frustrating with quest packs. Gives me a chance to just listen to music and absorb all the details, and short pause from all the talking. I see some people absolutely hate them and they not very pleased with ep9.

I'll do you better ;) a link!
Thanks man!

Reactions: vogelbeest

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
That's what I thought, but I didn't want to write it because it would be too dark. I can also imagine so it could have something to do with Major Choice. On DIK the MC is shot, on Neutral someone else.
Someone's getting a bullet one way or the other. Hoping is not a LI but knowing what happened on this guy's previous game. /shrug

Reactions: dalli_x

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Wouldn’t it have made more sense if the MC could have been the one giving Zoey the tour of the DIK mansion while explaining the events of the interlude through that process?

Some of the episode felt a bit unfinished after replaying it here and there but maybe he decided to save some stuff for ep 10 (heres hoping it wont take 9+ months) regardless I still think it’s a solid first episode of the season with alot of setup for good moments in future episodes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes