vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
That makes scence except for the Jill dumps you route where you complete her route completely with a dik affanity during the date. She turns you down and Bianca calls her retarded or something lol.
Yeah, that's possible too of course, but my guess is with the fixed affinity we have now, at one point we might still get together with somebody despite earlier mismatches on affinity... Of course that means either cheating or ending a relation first, but we see some of the DIK affinity girls slowly getting more open to a serious relation too.... Sage already had several points in the story where you could start her path and for her affinity had no meaning at all, Bella was still open to Huge Dik MC despite Chick affinity... And with Zoey back i can't imagine she is the only possibility when ending a set relation...

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
I can't understand Jade's over reaction and how we are getting slapped by her like a f*cking loser...
That's the best part tho

Seeing lots of dissapointment with how some choices lock scenes but isn't that whole selling point of VN with consequences? I can definitely see why is it annoying since you have to replay a lot just to see the rest, which I only fucked around with a bit in earlier chapters where there wasn't as much of the game there, but now it's like "it is what it is", now you know your choices matter somewhat. You still get to save scum or reverse in lower time frames in each episode if you want. Like with Lily and Nicole, I reversed to see Nicole's response and seeing that scooping her gives possible scene in future sucks, but I went for Lily at first and I'll stick with that. I thought getting caught by Bella sucks and that I'll regret having this path closed, but after ep 9 and ending up in "others" I no longer think that.

Also to add in to whole Vinny gun discussion - I always got a vibe Riona is there to be absolutely fucked up by the game. With Quinn treating her like shit and blaming for money problems, Quinn not being main LI and only available for DIK path and some people saying she asks MC if he can fight, I wonder if DIK path is one where you can save Quinn from being fucked up, while in any other route somehow Riona is the one that becomes a sacrifice goat and most prime candidate for death/something bad happening.

Jul 10, 2020
i'm kinda stuck in the haunted mansion , the gameplay is just awful in it
have two of the 3 keys the one from the freezer and the one from the green jar
cant find the last one at all
tried doing what the walkthrough says but it makes no sense what it says like something about a key in the middle of the screen from up arrow , the only up arrow is in the cage but theres no key there

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Jill needs character development, i don't like her being so clueless and naive either so i hope she will change in time and not stay so awkward as in the beginning the entire story.

I expect that to change in Isabela's path especially because she clearly got affected by MC choosing Isabela over her.
I agree.

Dev should tone it down with Jill and how clueless she seems at times when it comes to regular sex stuff. There are girls who don't have lot of experience in bed, that's true but it's the 21st century and there are sex ed books for sale everywhere and online. And Jill it's an A+ student.

I get that Dev's trying to make her stand out from the rest, but he could also make her unique by making her awkwardness stand out in a funny or smart way.

She's the sort of girl that makes for student council president and though some of them girls are pure hearted, they usually are self-confident leaders.

• Angry
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
i'm kinda stuck in the haunted mansion , the gameplay is just awful in it
have two of the 3 keys the one from the freezer and the one from the green jar
cant find the last one at all
tried doing what the walkthrough says but it makes no sense what it says like something about a key in the middle of the screen from up arrow , the only up arrow is in the cage but theres no key there
Let me find an image to help you

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes