alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
What does MC say to Quinn in ep9 if he was in a relationship with her but chose Bella iso others? I saw that if he chose Sage, he tells actually tells Quinn that but I assume he keeps Bella's name a secret?
Edit: I used Universal Renpy mod and saw that MC only tells Quinn a name on Sage's path.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hi Banana Jill.
Do you know what happens if from the second walkthrough you skip the interlude? The game uses the same stats created by ourselves the first time or generate a DIK/CHICK Zoey randomly?
I'm not Banana Jill but I'll answer for you: You make one choice if you choose to skip the interlude after first playthrough. If you choose to throw the phone it makes Zoey a DIK, if you choose to talk to Emma it makes Zoey a CHICK.
How can I unlock scene with Jade?
Just simply be on the Jade route (choose to go with Jade rather than Maya and Josy in ep 4(?) and then stay on the others route at the end of ep 8).
What does MC say to Quinn in ep9 if he was in a relationship with her but chose Bella iso others? I saw that if he chose Sage, he tells actually tells Quinn that but I assume he keeps Bella's name a secret?
Not actually got that route yet but I assume it's similar to the Rio conversation when Fuckface chooses to explain the situation to her, mentions he's in a relationship but doesn't name the girl.

Reactions: PickerLewd

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I tend to agree the split does seem early. That said I think to get in to the character relationship stories, as opposed to the main arc, you couldn't drag things out for many more episodes. The main bit I’m annoyed by is that the others route, which would have made sense as the man whore route, is making you split as well
I think to force commitment on all paths in ep8 was bad, the relationships weren't on the same level.

For Jill it makes sense at that point.
M/J maybe.
For Sage it's too soon, she is just out of her former relationship, they didn't even have a date yet.
Same for Bella, they should have some time to explore their relationship, see if it even works...ah, and that one little elephant about her husband should obviously be adressed before any commitment.

As for the Others, i hope the current end of ep9 isn't locking you out of any path just yet...

Reactions: hawk784563

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I tend to agree the split does seem early. That said I think to get in to the character relationship stories, as opposed to the main arc, you couldn't drag things out for many more episodes. The main bit I’m annoyed by is that the others route, which would have made sense as the man whore route, is making you split as well
Depends, only if you are going the Quinn route maybe atm.
For me the OTHERS route is more of the same from 1-8, where you get to explore options and maybe get original LI's in a different way later on. Same goes for picking a relationship, you can still be a DIK and cheat the LI.
The game doesn't lock you per se with being a man whore. Only real hard lock so far is Jill/Quinn.
And for the moment, just the main girls are locked, which makes sense due to being in a relationship with one of them.

Imo, the split happening at around chapter 10 makes sense to me, since the game will focus on fallouts of said romances(can a threesome be maintained, breaking them up, Bella's Ex, Josy's dad, MC's background and Jills). With getting a relationship out of the way now, the game gets to focus more on the main plot. Which I honestly prefer over 5 more chapters of dating.

I'm ok with things as they are, and would prefer things to move forward and not stay the same. 2 Seasons of dating is enough for me tbh.

This is of course, my personal preference/opinion. Too each is own of course :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Depends, only if you are going the Quinn route maybe atm.
For me the OTHERS route is more of the same from 1-8, where you get to explore options and maybe get original LI's in a different way later on. Same goes for picking a relationship, you can still be a DIK and cheat the LI.
The game doesn't lock you per se with being a man whore. Only real hard lock so far is Jill/Quinn.
And for the moment, just the main girls are locked, which makes sense due to being in a relationship with one of them.

Imo, the split happening at around chapter 10 makes sense to me, since the game will focus on fallouts of said romances(can a threesome be maintained, breaking them up, Bella's Ex, Josy's dad, MC's background and Jills). With getting a relationship out of the way now, the game gets to focus more on the main plot. Which I honestly prefer over 5 more chapters of dating.

I'm ok with things as they are, and would prefer things to move forward and not stay the same. 2 Seasons of dating is enough for me tbh.

This is of course, my personal preference/opinion. Too each is own of course :D
Quinn, Hard lock? where? You can have fun at cum-petition, have sex with heather and camila and still "convince her" to go to her room at the end of the party. I see no lock in there.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm not Banana Jill but I'll answer for you: You make one choice if you choose to skip the interlude after first playthrough. If you choose to throw the phone it makes Zoey a DIK, if you choose to talk to Emma it makes Zoey a CHICK.
Good! Because in my game Zoey is CHICK, that's a quick way to change her personality. Anyway I have to replay the interlude because I found it impossible to open the vault o_O and have to read the answer here, was too used to find the green numbers inside the free roams that the book of the interlude made me go mad, I would never have figured it out with those clues knowing nothing about poetry/verse :FacePalm:.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Not quite, the exact explanation can be seen if you click next quote by Meushi...

I'm a hack rather than a coder, but I think the mechanics of what's going on is:

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So if I fuck Sage off in Chapter 3 I think, will I not get the 3some with her and Quinn when planning the Halloween party and therefore I can't get the park bench scene or any of the other things you can do with Quinn?

culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
hello gentleman, could someone tell me if you have an option like "no commitment" in the episode 8 ? i've done sage, jill, M&j for now and i wish to know if there more than bella after that ? is there even more choice than that ?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Poll: what will come out first?
a) episode 10
b) source 2
wild card) half life 3
Source 2 came out already, 5 games use it.
But my answer is Episode 10 in about 10 months.
Alyx retconned Half Life Episode 2, so who knows, maybe in 2041.

Quinn, Hard lock? where? You can have fun at cum-petition, have sex with heather and camila and still "convince her" to go to her room at the end of the party. I see no lock in there.
If you go Jill route, early on you are hard locked out of Quinn content/possible future LI.
I believe Jill/Quinn is the earliest lock in the game.

Reactions: DanMotta

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Finally caught up to episode 9 but I was underwhelmed by it I actually had to go back and load my save that I was playing because I thought I had skipped part of the episode until I discovered that the whole episode was just the Halloween party, I usually don't like to complain about stuff but I wonder how the hell did this episode take almost a whole year to make?

The story progression was non existent this episode as well man I'm frustrated now we gonna have to wait another 8 to 9 months for the story to continue.
I don't think work on the story is ever what takes DPC much development time. In this episode, as with others, what's consumed most of the development time is his interest in adding more and longer animations, mini-games, and similar elements. If he focused only on the story, he could probably do two or maybe even three episodes a year, but DPC clearly enjoys working on those other elements. Hard to say what most players really want (DPC doesn't do polls on that sort of thing), but no doubt future episodes will continue to feature that kind of content. A massive free roam episode is probably not going to recur, but we shall see.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
If you go Jill route, early on you are hard locked out of Quinn content/possible future LI.
I believe Jill/Quinn is the earliest lock in the game.
the only lock you mean then is if you are not on DIK route when you invite her to your room after she got punched. I thought it was something recent on ep 9.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I don't think work on the story is ever what takes DPC much development time. In this episode, as with others, what's consumed most of the development time is his interest in adding more and longer animations, mini-games, and similar elements. If he focused only on the story, he could probably do two or maybe even three episodes a year, but DPC clearly enjoys working on those other elements. Hard to say what most players really want (DPC doesn't do polls on that sort of thing), but no doubt future episodes will continue to feature that kind of content. A massive free roam episode is probably not going to recur, but we shall see.
The 3d characters per screen were pushed to the limit with EP9. He's been using those 2D sprites before but he really likes pushing himself further. He's passed the point where he cares what naysayers think. He's enjoying himself and earning solid cash.

Not that I agree with some of his choices, but I'm down for the ride and will most likely enjoy this game till it's end, more so if he pulls an AL on us.

BaDIK has one purpose, to entertain me. And it's doing that job well.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i love the game alot, but i hate alot of the things DPC puts in story-wise. but it's his story to tell so i live with it. would have loved to see the others path bring in more girls for MC to bang, especially like Tara, Christie and Zoey the most as added fuck friends. anyway, i suppose we have a long wait for next update, good thing there are alot of other games i have yet to play, plus i still have to do my Jill and Bella routes.

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
i love the game alot, but i hate alot of the things DPC puts in story-wise. but it's his story to tell so i live with it. would have loved to see the others path bring in more girls for MC to bang, especially like Tara, Christie and Zoey the most as added fuck friends. anyway, i suppose we have a long wait for next update, good thing there are alot of other games i have yet to play, plus i still have to do my Jill and Bella routes.
Hope you like potassium :KEK:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Oh, no, full agreement on that point. Miranda is definitely her mother. I'm just debating on the Madame angle now. Is it Vivian, or did he really waste effort on an old hag for no good reason?
I think the Madam thing was a giant troll move of DPC towards the players who never chose to go to the retirement home ever (Massive DIK walkthroughs) :4Head:.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes