vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Whoever hid that camera is just incompetent. How could you not know it blinks so brightly in the dark? I bet even its package said so :LOL:
It also makes me question Derek's eyesight, how long as he had that bar for his room and he's only just spotted it? It's not like there's any windows so it's bright daylight every time he wakes up. Maybe it was running out of battery and that's why the red light came up.
But he wakes up in the dark too, he has no windows, so any time his light is off that red light should have been viewable, did he sleep with the light on every night until the party, and if so why did he turn the light off after the party?
Normally a fire detector works on batteries, however i doubt batteries are an option when there's a camera in there....
Possibly it's connected to the electricity network and it got an error due to main power switch off at the party....
Only explanation that's somewhat valid since running out of batteries that exact moment seems highly unlikely.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
A malfunction seems plausible. Anyway instead of answering questions, the dev just adds more. Not cool!
It's actually the beginning of the end of one of the questions, we already knew there was a hidden cam there because one of the Arieth pics sent to Dawe (when Chad attacked Fuckface) clearly came from a camera on the ceiling of that room (it was the pic of either Jacob fucking Arieth or Arieth, Jacob, Derek threesome depending on your route).

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Whoever hid that camera is just incompetent. How could you not know it blinks so brightly in the dark? I bet even its package said so :LOL:
Maybe it's blinking due to full SD card? Loss of signal/power(power outage)?
Whatever happened, it was first visible after the power went out during the party, so for once, I don't believe Derek ain't a total blind idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: James H Boner

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I know there are pirates of all kinds on this site, modders and editors :Kappa:.
Pls, could someone hack (don't know how to say it) the modeling of the blue eyed girl and see who she is without the mask? or the mask is part of her head and she doesn't have a face? :rolleyes:.
It CAN NOT be another 8 months without any mystery solved! :illuminati:.

Edit: They are not 3D models, I'm an idiot! I didn't say anything :FacePalm:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VOYEUR

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
It's actually the beginning of the end of one of the questions, we already knew there was a hidden cam there because one of the Arieth pics sent to Dawe (when Chad attacked Fuckface) clearly came from a camera on the ceiling of that room (it was the pic of either Jacob fucking Arieth or Arieth, Jacob, Derek threesome depending on your route).
I had forgotten about that. Reminded me of an issue I had. Some of the "blackmail" photos are clearly selfies and others like Arieth/Jacob/Derek are clearly spy camera shit

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Holy crap, well that's something ill never get.
I used to play tetris, this minigame seemed very easy to me, the only one I had a bad time with was the basketball minigame, brought back nightmares of the Final Fantasy 7 basketball mini-game I played as a kid.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Maybe you should change your username temporary to Tired-Out Hacker (learned it myself for doing unnecessary things coding while being tired)? ;)
Now that you mention it, it was pretty late. LOL... I was once coding a game (not a VN, but something in C) and I just couldn't figure out a problem for the life of me that night, went to sleep and woke up the next day with the answer before I even got out of bed. I learned that coding is better done in the mornings after lots of rest! heheh

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I know there are pirates of all kinds on this site, modders and editors :Kappa:.
Pls, could someone hack (don't know how to say it) the modeling of the blue eyed girl and see who she is without the mask? or the mask is part of her head and she doesn't have a face? :rolleyes:.
It CAN NOT be another 8 months without any mystery solved! :illuminati:.

Edit: They are not 3D models, I'm an idiot! I didn't say anything :FacePalm:.
It took some effort, but okay....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
I tend to agree the split does seem early. That said I think to get in to the character relationship stories, as opposed to the main arc, you couldn't drag things out for many more episodes. The main bit I’m annoyed by is that the others route, which would have made sense as the man whore route, is making you split as well
Yeah its just stupid how it get to that decision early in the game having some how the pressure of not knowimg which girl to choose added with the problems mc had maked the game good and gave it the right amount of drama it needs but now with the desicion of choosing a girl now the game feels boring and without emotions. Now the story feels secondary. These update was free roam simulator: halloween edition and every versión from now on will be like that.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Pretty sure mystery girl is wearing contacts to make her eyes that blue (no character has had eyes that blue so far and I don't think it'll be a totally new character), my bet is Cathy.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Pretty sure mystery girl is wearing contacts to make her eyes that blue (no character has had eyes that blue so far and I don't think it'll be a totally new character), my bet is Cathy.
Why bother with contacts, when you wear a full face mask ? No one will recognize you by the color of your eyes. (well, players aside)
Also wouldn't the MC recognize Cathy's voice, at least thinking something along the lines of, ''she sounds familiar''.

Reactions: hawk784563

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Her costume seems more like trivia to vampire the masquerade bloodlines character, for me personally.
What a fucking wonderful game, very bad combat but very well written.
Poll: what will come out first?
a) episode 10
b) source 2
wild card) half life 3
Episode 10 :ROFLMAO: .
It also makes me question Derek's eyesight, how long as he had that bar for his room and he's only just spotted it? It's not like there's any windows so it's bright daylight every time he wakes up. Maybe it was running out of battery and that's why the red light came up.
My theory is that the camera was set up on the night of the Halloween party, perhaps during the blackout.
DPC tends not to like answering questions, so I wouldn't hold my breath anyway (even not considering the 10-month wait)
He's going to do his annual QA in January, but those questions about the story of the game are big no-no :LUL:.

Reactions: dav3knight

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just completed my Sage ep 9 playthrough. damn..so many girls for threesomes. and Sage is into it. loved her walk of shame comments.
and..yeah i got those Tybalt scenes too..and those last 3 would have been a perfect addition...

Apr 4, 2020
I need help fixing my game. At the halloween party I have 1 objective. To help josy. I have the option of throwing out the guy or beating him. Whatever I choose the game then cuts to jill meeting bella outside the house. Bella already arrived through the window earlier. But it plays out this jill/bella scene, then cuts to the proper one where bella is talking to sage etc. and they find out it is bella. Then it loops right back to the jill/bella scene again. I can't progress. I think it may be due to mods having been used or something. Any ideas for a fix?

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I think to force commitment on all paths in ep8 was bad, the relationships weren't on the same level.

For Jill it makes sense at that point.
M/J maybe.
For Sage it's too soon, she is just out of her former relationship, they didn't even have a date yet.
Same for Bella, they should have some time to explore their relationship, see if it even works...ah, and that one little elephant about her husband should obviously be adressed before any commitment.

As for the Others, i hope the current end of ep9 isn't locking you out of any path just yet...
I think the logic with Bella is that they have been dancing around it for a couple of months and she isn't the type to accept someone she's serious with being out there fucking other people.

The main problem is the suggestion that you need to choose either Nicole or Lily and that Quinn want's you to keep it in your pants to be with her. (Even though she doesn't hold you to that). That only leaves

Depends, only if you are going the Quinn route maybe atm.
For me the OTHERS route is more of the same from 1-8, where you get to explore options and maybe get original LI's in a different way later on. Same goes for picking a relationship, you can still be a DIK and cheat the LI.
The game doesn't lock you per se with being a man whore. Only real hard lock so far is Jill/Quinn.
And for the moment, just the main girls are locked, which makes sense due to being in a relationship with one of them.

Imo, the split happening at around chapter 10 makes sense to me, since the game will focus on fallouts of said romances(can a threesome be maintained, breaking them up, Bella's Ex, Josy's dad, MC's background and Jills). With getting a relationship out of the way now, the game gets to focus more on the main plot. Which I honestly prefer over 5 more chapters of dating.

I'm ok with things as they are, and would prefer things to move forward and not stay the same. 2 Seasons of dating is enough for me tbh.

This is of course, my personal preference/opinion. Too each is own of course :D
I think Chapter 10 would be the absolute latest you could make the split given that you need to have the good times, inevitable fight, breakup and reconciliation by episode 16. (Presuming that is when the game wraps up, if he makes a series 5 then the timeline changes and this feel like an even earlier path split)

I think Envy and Lily have a choice in this episode, though you might not be locked out of fucking around having taken it. There is also a soft lock on Quinn, which doesn’t matter as such, since you can still get her lewd scene, but she is pushing for MC to be exclusive. Rio doesn’t feel like she deserves a relationship and Cammy doesn’t want one because of the hooking so might take a while before they can be locked in. I think the only truly fuck around path is Sarah and Mel who really just seem to want to bone, and there are no developing feelings,

Yeah its just stupid how it get to that decision early in the game having some how the pressure of not knowimg which girl to choose added with the problems mc had maked the game good and gave it the right amount of drama it needs but now with the desicion of choosing a girl now the game feels boring and without emotions. Now the story feels secondary. These update was free roam simulator: halloween edition and every versión from now on will be like that.
I would be surprised if every episode follows this format going forward. It won’t really make sense for Bella, or Jill (especially on her path) to turn up to lots of crazy DIK parties. We got the tease the next episode will take place at Christmas, however given the game is set in the US we should almost certainly have a thanksgiving event, and that also means 6-8 weeks of time have to pass between the end of the Halloween party and Christmas.

I’d guess we’ll get a party free roam or maybe even two (but different parties) making the most out of the party planner mini game. Meanwhile we’ll get more melodrama spread out over the new school term. Thinking about it‘s actually odd that we’ve just had the midterms and then he was teasing Christmas, given that we have the Nora is a teacher fall out to come.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes